What's going on in your game?

Correct Slamboree Card

WCW Slamboree

1-Chris Jericho© vs Billy Kidman for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship in a Ladder

2-Triple H and Kurt Angle(w/Harley Race) vs Chris Benoit and Scorpio

3-Steven Regal© vs Johnny B.Badd vs DDP vs Mick Foley for the WCW World Telvison Championship

4-Stars and Stripes© vs Harlem Heat vs Nasty Boys for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

5-Vader© vs Paul Roma for the WCW United States Championship

6-Dustin Rhodes vs Dusty Rhodes

7-Sting vs Randy Savage in a Steel-Cage Match

8-Avalanche vs Sid

9-Steve Austin© vs Arn Anderson(w/Ric Flair) for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Not a big card this time, need to scout some big time talent

waiting for somebody in the WWF to leave lol

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Chris Jericho© vs Billy Kidman for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship in a Ladder

(Jericho over Kidman, not a hard choice to make.)

2-Triple H and Kurt Angle(w/Harley Race) vs Chris Benoit and Scorpio

(Hate HHH, but he's got Angle and the talent is just there)

3-Steven Regal© vs Johnny B.Badd vs DDP vs Mick Foley for the WCW World Telvison Championship

(I expect a title change but Regal is in my top 10 fav wrestlers of all time)

4-Stars and Stripes© vs Harlem Heat vs Nasty Boys for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

(going for the HEAT, but you hate them and thus they must lose.)

5-Vader© vs Paul Roma for the WCW United States Championship

(IF Vader doesn't squash the hell out of Roma, i will find you and yell at your house_

6-Dustin Rhodes vs Dusty Rhodes

(Kid, i brought you into this world, now i'll take you out.)

7-Sting vs Randy Savage in a Steel-Cage Match

(Should be match of the night, Sting beats bonesaw.)

8-Avalanche vs Sid

(I know you want to power push Sid, but Avalanche has huge pop, can't lose that before he gets his hands on Austin)

9-Steve Austin© vs Arn Anderson(w/Ric Flair) for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

(No way AA takes it on the first try. I'm thinking DQ with Flair interfering. Not a bad way to get AA vs Flair later on if you want to make Flair Heel again)

Good stuff.

PS: Oh, what mod are you using, i know you said. but i forgot.

Any stables need a big guy?

If nothing else, you can have Avalanche/Sid/Austin attack Sting and have Show make the save, turning them into a tag team for a short while to get Show's momentum up. Have him feud with Austin, having austin duck behind Avalanche/Sid.

If ya like, take your smallest face in the game, stature and in pop, have him make the save from the heel tag teams, and start him with that guy in a tag. The little/big man tag team is a classic.

May just do that, but adjust it a little to my liking.

Savage and can beat Show in a Squash and then Sting can make the save and puts him Under his wing and then Savage introuces someone that is going under his wing and that is A-Train aka D-Von

So that when Giant and A-Train face, their styles will almost be the same lol.After Sting and Savage get done, Giant and Train can go about their own buisness if they didnt grow alot of Pop in that short time lol

Also on a Side Note.Really thinking about having a Retirement Match at Starrcade between:

Sting vs Savage or

Sting vs Flair or

Savage vs Flair or

which one would you want and would it be a good Main Event ahead of Austin vs Vader?

Sting vs Savage or

Sting vs Flair or

Savage vs Flair

Honestly, i'd say none of them. They are all good and have a lot of time to go before they are ready to retire. If you must though, i'd go with Flair. Even retired, Flair can do a lot. He can, hit the desk for commentary, he can run a stable and be their manager. After all, he's retired so he can't get into matches any more and can be a smart ass and interfere in matches. Then you get the one more match.

For the Sting vs. Flair match at Starcade you have to make it a 60 min match. I'd go with Iron Man Match. Plenty of falls and DQ's. No interference or help from anyone. This should go on last and be the Main Event. Titles change all the time but you only get retired once.. or if you are flair about 1200 times. :)

I do like running savage/sting with A train and Show as their seconds. There's plenty of match types that work well with them. Tags, handicap, even bringing a friend or two for three on three, a cage match. Tons to work with. Both should get some skills up and feud on their own.

The reason I want too is because I am not a big fan of 40+Age Main Eventers unless they are still talented and can still go for a while.

I may just go with Flair vs Savage. When I do it and one retires, then I got a Color guy till I want him to lead a stable. lol

Yea, I know, I really want to Push Giant to the Main event then i will have 4 big men :p i always love big men lol

I'm using that 95 mod right now, and its killing me losing everyone I build up to WCW. I'm playing as ECW and I've lost Sid, Shane Douglas and The Rock to WCW. I lost RVD to AJPW and just today Chris Jericho to CMLL.

THANKFULLY, WCW let DDP and Marc Mero go a while back so I snatched them up. Then WWF let Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels go. I signed them to an exclusive PPV and its killing business. I'm having excellent shows but the growth isn't nearly fast enough.

I'll never get used to losing talent, especially in situations like Jericho when I'm sharing him with another promotion and get no warning of what they offer him. I desperately need to grow as a promotion so I can start signing people to written deals.

In my WWE 2001 game, Warrior just became the owner. I have no idea how, but that data has many oddities. Also, for a brief time, Eric Bischoff took over ECW (Paul Heyman is back now), and Christopher Daniels became head booker for CZW.

oh, hows your 2001 game going with ur champions etc.

Slamboree Results

1-Billy Kidman beats Jericho in a Ladder to Win the Cruiserweight Title

2-Triple H and Kurt Angle Beat Benoit and Scoprio

3-Giant and A-Train go to no-Contest due to Savage and Sting fighting backstage

4-Mick Foley wins the Televison Title in a Fatal 4-Way

5-Stars and Stripes Retain the Tag Titles in a 3-Way Tag Team Match

6-Vader Retains the US Title Over Paul Roma due to Orndoff helping Vader and taking him as his client

7-Dusty Rhodes Beats Dustin by DQ due to Dustin attacking Dusty with a Chair and taking him through the Announcer Table

8-Sting and Randy Savage Draw in a Cage after both get out at the same time.(One goes through door and other over the cage)

9-Avalnche Beats Sid

10-Steve Austin Retains the World Title Over Arn Anderson

So Im happy with this card, GAB Card will be up in the next few days and

FYI, Rob Van Dam is about to sign a deal with WCW :D so I got someone to get into the Kidman and Jericho Feud, also will try to sign some Mexican Luchadores.

Also, any ideas what I could do with Brian Pillman

He is too high for the Cruiserweight but not as big for the US, Fire him? Put him the TV TItle Picture? make him feud with someone? Any ideas?

I'm only on week 2 (just started, I play slowly), champs default except I gave Mick Foley the Hardcore Championship and Dean Malenko the lightweight championship. The overnesss and stats of some of these guys is just crazy, I got an A* rating on my first Smackdown. Also, because it left out a lot of promotions but kept some workers, I now have Antonio Inoki (who is apparently fluent in english) as one of my announcers, and Masahiro Chono as an upper midcarder. Also signed AJ Styles (WCW fired a ton of people), Bryan Danielson, Donovan Morgan, and Bret Hart. I'm gonna love submission matches.

Great American Bash Card

WCW Great American Bash

PE-The Giant vs A-Train

1-Billy Kidman© vs Chris Jericho vs Dean Malenko vs Rob Van Dam for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

2-Paul Roma vs Brian Pillman and winner faces Vader later for the US Title

3-Road Warriors vs Nasty Boys

4-Chris Benoit vs Scorpio(2 Cold Scorpio)

5-Stars and Stripes© vs Triple H and Kurt Angle for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

6-Dustin Rhodes vs Dusty Rhodes in a No DQ

7-Vader© vs ??? for the WCW United States Championship

8-Mick Foley© vs Steven Regal in a Hardcore Submission Only Match

9-Sting vs Randy Savage in a I Quit

10-Avalanche vs Scott Steiner

11-Steve Austin© vs Arn Anderson vs Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

1-Billy Kidman© vs Chris Jericho vs Dean Malenko vs Rob Van Dam for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

(It's odd to see Kidman get a push. but i'm a huge Malenko fan)

2-Paul Roma vs Brian Pillman and winner faces Vader later for the US Title

(You're love of Roma is a mystery and you need help :))

3-Road Warriors vs Nasty Boys

4-Chris Benoit vs Scorpio(2 Cold Scorpio)

5-Stars and Stripes© vs Triple H and Kurt Angle for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

6-Dustin Rhodes vs Dusty Rhodes in a No DQ

7-Vader© vs ??? for the WCW United States Championship

8-Mick Foley© vs Steven Regal in a Hardcore Submission Only Match

9-Sting vs Randy Savage in a I Quit

10-Avalanche vs Scott Steiner

(steiner gets the squash treatment.)

11-Steve Austin© vs Arn Anderson vs Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

(Heel turn for AA as he kills Flair with a spinebuster!)

Archived