What's going on in your game?

Great American Bash Results

1-Billy Kidman beats Jericho and Dean and RVD to Retain the WCW Cruiserweight Title

2-Paul Roma Def.Brian Pillman to face Vader

3-Road Warriors Def.Nasty Boys

4-Chris Benoit Def.Scorpio

5-Triple H and Kurt Angle Def.Stars and Stripes to win the WCW World Tag Team Title

6-Dustin Rhodes Def.Dusty Rhodes in a No DQ by a Tainted Victory

7-Paul Roma Beat Vader to win the US Title :)

8-Mick Foley Def.Steven Regal to retain the TV Title

9-Sting Def.Randy Savage in a I Quit Match

10-Avalanche Def.Scott Steiner

11-Steve Austin Def.Arn Anderson and Ric Flair to Retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah. 2005 got corrupted and i had to delete and down load it again. So i'm gonna restart and i think i'll go with CZCW or something. I like those guys though i need to change the product some so they will let me use more angles.

With luck i'll have something soon.

Some Big News from WCW

Shawn has been requested to start negoriating a deal to bring him to WCW!!!! He has left WWF due to his contract ending

Also Eddie Guerrero was finally signed and now will start a Latino World Order with my other mexican Team.

Shawn will most lilely just attck people and hype himself\

So this is awesome :D

Bash at the Beach Card

WCW Bash at the Beach

PE-Tommy Dreamer and The Giant vs The Sandman and A-Train

PE-Steven Regal vs Edge and Christian

1-Dean Malenko vs Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho vs Scoprio vs Benoit vs Devon Storm in a #1 Contenders Ladder Match for the Cruiserweight Title

2-Dustin Rhodes vs Dusty Rhodes in a Texas Bullrope Match

3-Diamond Dallas Page vs Nick Boldwinkel

4-Stars and Stripes© vs Kurt Angle and Triple H for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

5-Mick Foley© vs Eddie Guerrero(w/Latino World Order) for the WCW World Televison Championship

6-Road Warriors vs Moondogs

7-Paul Roma© vs Vader for the WCW United States Championship

8-Scott Steiner and Gedo and Jado vs Avalanche and Sid and Meng

9-Steve Austin© vs Shawn Micheals vs Arn Anderson vs Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

10-Sting vs Randy Savage in a Hell in a Cell

Sting and Savage is over after this PPV so they went from Febuary all the way to July, so a 6-Month Feud lol

Also problay after this PPV Austin is turning Face and then will lose the title to Vader.Arn and Ric will feud after Arn turns Heel ;)

Sting and Savage will feud with Vader till WWlll when Austin returns and gets a match at Vader.

Also changed early Starrcade plans

Austin vs Vader Same

Savage and Sting in matches against Future of WCW

Ric Flair vs Arn Anderson in a Submission

I am been thinking about it for the last few weeks,

ok I will, need to write about what has happened in the last 6 Months Though.So a WCW Dynasty is coming

Edit-Dynasty is now up. Not going to post in here unless I get another game going.All WCW stuff will be in Diary

Started over and decided to go with MAW. I think that this game hates me, bad chemistry all around. I brought in Steve Flash and Rick Sanders and i planed on running them as an invasion type angle. Both of those guys have no chemistry as partners or as competitors. There's at least 4 of the main roster than don't click at all. I hate this save.

I think i'll delete it and start over with a made up company. That way i can pull something together that i'll be happier with. All my plans shot in the foot. I don't do well with dynasties but i wanted to try. Bleh.

The C-verse has a lot of good promotions. It really falls down to what side of wrestling you like. If you want a WCW feel for things, try either NYCW or TCW depending on if you want a medium or national company.

If you want a WWE style, Take USPW or SWF, same as above.

If you want a TNA or ROH style, take CZCW or ROF in England.

If you want a small promotion that's good and gives you something to work with, i like MAW, Good set of wrestlers and its good for angles.

Lots to like and a really good set of characters. They aren't as good as most of the mods out there for real world workers, so you'll have to try harder. I know that the Idom mod that i use (idom 1990) is way overrated in how the guys are stated. It's fun, but crazy.

Well playing with NOTBPW and after looking throughout the roster already got 1 big storyline

The Stones vs Sean McFly and 3 other guys that Sean says that didn't get pushed due to them not being Stones pretty great :D

Also what would be a good stable name for McFlys stable?

Evolution.

Yeah Canada gets a huge bump with Mcfly and the Stones. They just fit. You'll get great grades but you'll have to really work on the other workers. There are plenty of guys that you can let go and replace with better workers. Don't forget to keep an eye on the smaller promotions so you can steal their really good workers. CZCW have a few high fliers that work well in Canada.

I like that you're going with putting Sean and others with him. You're over all grade might suffer some for a little while. Give it a year and you'll have some great lower card matches and if anyone gets hurt in the Main Event, you'll have people to plug in right away.

Evolution.

Yeah Canada gets a huge bump with Mcfly and the Stones. They just fit. You'll get great grades but you'll have to really work on the other workers. There are plenty of guys that you can let go and replace with better workers. Don't forget to keep an eye on the smaller promotions so you can steal their really good workers. CZCW have a few high fliers that work well in Canada.

I like that you're going with putting Sean and others with him. You're over all grade might suffer some for a little while. Give it a year and you'll have some great lower card matches and if anyone gets hurt in the Main Event, you'll have people to plug in right away.

I like Evolution and I will watch out, plus also got Joey Minnesota and from the looks of it is prospect

Archived