TNA: Heyman's Hustling

You could be back one day and so you know I started a TNA game after reading this a stole the idea of signing Jimmy Wang Yang and Nick Dinsmore I have also carbon copied what you did with Shane Helms' debut, but my Lockdown will be a bit different you did a month so be proud of that, hopefully AJ doesn't get injured in my game :D. I just like to ask what did Paul Heyman have to do with it? :)

It was the intension for Paul E. to debut at Slammaversary (a PPV with a history of authority changes) and take the fight to the regime I also had Sting announce his retirment so at th PPV he wasd going to lose it to ... MATT HARDY (or had I built him up enough) Davey Dinsmore, I was also going for A British invasion redux with Des Wolfe not liking it after all and turning on Magnus and then being in a heel team with The Freak Rob Terry leading, leading to a PPV showdown of the teams I also wanted to phase out the knockout and release a few from the X Division, Douglas Williams eventually, Rob Terry, Jay Lethal, Sonjay after his brief run. Amazing Red bores me and Abyss was going to remain out of action for most of the year. I also don;t have much time for Young and Orlando Jordan as well as Shark Boy. The loser of the lockdown match between Team 3d would also be released! I really wanted to trim the roster in time having gotten my new guys over using them as the job squad. I also in the data put Steiner as a HEEL so thats why he was not used. A final guy I wanted rid of was Bischoff afetr Oaul E shamed him :D I also toyed with Paul's statement of releasing active guys over 40 other than RVD!:p

That said I will carry on the game and maybe do yearly reports in here for everyone thanks guys!!!

It was the intension for Paul E. to debut at Slammaversary (a PPV with a history of authority changes) and take the fight to the regime I also had Sting announce his retirment so at th PPV he wasd going to lose it to ... MATT HARDY (or had I built him up enough) Davey Dinsmore, I was also going for A British invasion redux with Des Wolfe not liking it after all and turning on Magnus and then being in a heel team with The Freak Rob Terry leading, leading to a PPV showdown of the teams I also wanted to phase out the knockout and release a few from the X Division, Douglas Williams eventually, Rob Terry, Jay Lethal, Sonjay after his brief run. Amazing Red bores me and Abyss was going to remain out of action for most of the year. I also don;t have much time for Young and Orlando Jordan as well as Shark Boy. The loser of the lockdown match between Team 3d would also be released! I really wanted to trim the roster in time having gotten my new guys over using them as the job squad. I also in the data put Steiner as a HEEL so thats why he was not used. A final guy I wanted rid of was Bischoff afetr Oaul E shamed him :D I also toyed with Paul's statement of releasing active guys over 40 other than RVD!:p

That said I will carry on the game and maybe do yearly reports in here for everyone thanks guys!!!

I had plans for everyone so post anyone and I'll let you know what I had plans fire away GUYS!!!

X Division Championship -X Division Xscape Match

Kazarian (X) vs. James Yang vs. Shannon Moore vs. Shane Helms vs. Brian Kendrick

Tag Team Championship

Beer Money (Tag) vs. Gunner and Murphy

Knockout Championship - Queen of The Cage

Mickie James (KO) vs. Madison Rayne vs. Sarita

No Escape

D'Angelo Dinero vs. Samoa Joe

Hardcore Lock In! - The Brawl to End it All

Brother Devon vs. Bully Ray w/ Special Referee: Brother Runt

Lethal Lockdown! Team Immortal vs. Team "TNA"

Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Hernandez and Jeff Jarrett vs. Rob Van Dam, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle and AJ's last minute replacement Mick Foley

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Sting © vs. Mr. Anderson

Archived