I definently like the younger guys that pop up over the course of the game. I currently have Josh Jones (renamed JJ Blackheart for some dumb reason) and Remmy Honeyman teaming up under the name "The Kings of Charisma" (I see both of them as Lance Storm "boring" types)

They don't win a lot of matches, but they have gotten over to C+ area in the US as a jobber team to the stars.....

Ernest Youngman & Lenny Brown are a team rising very quickly too. As "The New Sin Generation" they are over as main eventers and are destined for the tag titles.

KC Glenn (as KC Murder) is a former TCW World Champion and the 3rd Annual TCW Legends Invitational Tournament winner. He was Jack Avatar's protege in a tag team, but has since turned and joined The Syndicate as they look to reclaim their place as the stable to beat.

I picked up Spencer Spade and turned him into the longest reigning All Action champion with nearly 100 successful title defenses. He is B+ in the US and is one of my top 8 most popular guys. He is probably the next World Champion....

So yeah, I love the young skilled guys who will only get better.....I tend to job out established guys like Christian Faith, Bruce The Giant, RDJ, Rocky Golden, etc. to them since they are the future and can actually wrestle something besides a "brawling" match.

Much as it's slightly off topic, that's a crying waste of Rocky. Guy's only 26 with insane SQ and a lot of potential.

New workers? Man, I have to avoid a compulsion to sign every last one that pops up, near enough. I get a paranoia that none of them will improve unless they've been through my dev. Jared Johnson is an absolute favourite, who I sign near enough every game. Big fan of Omezo Shikitei as well. Ricky Storm is an odd one in that I really like him and have never been in a position to actually sign him.

Kamikaze Christian Vars is another favourite, especially with the re-render. I like the inherent challenge of bringing somebody with stunning aerial ability into a performer of actual consistency. I think KC Glenn is too good not to like - in my personal TCW game I'm aiming to make him the youngest world champion ever (I have until next year, when he turns 21, as Cornell won it at that age) I dig Leighton Buzzard's hair, lol. I love Sozen Ishinimori's look, and is another guy I enjoy trying to raise up - he has a lot of potential.

Who else... Robbie Wright, since his render oozes charisma. Bradley Blaze has a great look and potential. KIIIILLLLEEEEER SHAAAAARK (aka bags o'menace) is another great one, especially because he looks like an utter psycho. Mainly because he's a super heavyweight with genuine ability. FINALLY... I dig SATO and Ernest Youngman. On the occasion I got far enough for Josh Jones to debut, I was also a big fan, so yeah.

Why would you have KC Glenn in dev? Hes already one of the most talented workers in all of the CVerse upon arrival.

Josh Jones always ends up as one of the most popular guys in the CVerse in any of my long term sims, esp. if he ends up in a fed that is more geared toward performance.

El Mitico Jr is also great. Sonny Wildside too. Too many to name really.

Josh Jones is my favorite worker. He always but on great matches also in my Canadian regional game he never got really over, because my roster had Edd Stone and Bryan Holmes, so was willing to work for not a lot of money. Most of my Main Eventers wanted $3000 and Josh only wanted $800. I love him so much.

I love Josh Jones, and always sign him - it's just a shame he debuts relatively late-on in the game. I yearn for TEW 2014, when he'll debut right at game start :D

My favourite new worker is probably El Heroe Mexicano, but Josh comes in a close second with KC Glenn hot on his heels.

Oddly in '08 I couldn't get Josh over in MAW, despite him seeming to be tailor-made for the product. Even with strong opponents he was sluggish, but in '07 he was a great talent for me. I'm hoping to eventually get far enough in '10 to bring him in - even for SWF, I think he'll have a place.

In my 0/0/0/0 CV game I have played to March 2016, Josh Jones is a 2 time Rising Star Champion (my midcard belt). I like him, he reminds me of people like Lance Storm, Dean Malenko, and the other technicians who were able to get themselves over on nothing but their in ring ability.

Someone else mentioned Sonny Wildside. I have him with another future worker, Princeton Pryce in a tag team I called The Ivy League. Their tag finisher is the Rejection Letter. It's a double STO (at least in my mind). :D

Why would you have KC Glenn in dev? Hes already one of the most talented workers in all of the CVerse upon arrival.

Josh Jones always ends up as one of the most popular guys in the CVerse in any of my long term sims, esp. if he ends up in a fed that is more geared toward performance.

El Mitico Jr is also great. Sonny Wildside too. Too many to name really.

KC Glenn is in developement because I want him to gain some popularity before I bring him up. Plus my roster is bloated and I have nothing for him at this time but in a couple months he will be brought up to the main roster and pushed.

I love Josh Jones, and always sign him - it's just a shame he debuts relatively late-on in the game. I yearn for TEW 2014, when he'll debut right at game start :D

My favourite new worker is probably El Heroe Mexicano, but Josh comes in a close second with KC Glenn hot on his heels.

Oddly in '08 I couldn't get Josh over in MAW, despite him seeming to be tailor-made for the product. Even with strong opponents he was sluggish, but in '07 he was a great talent for me. I'm hoping to eventually get far enough in '10 to bring him in - even for SWF, I think he'll have a place.

El Heroe Mexicano is on my main roster and he regularly teams with American Elemental to take on guys who are much more over to keep their momentum up. Eventually these 2 will get pushed individually but right now they job to the All Action division.

Archived