Need your opion on this.

I am working on realworld based mod in wich there only two regions

UK and Europe. I am calling it the old world.

In this world i want only uk and European Promotions and leave the other regions off. In the real world you dont have only european promotions in Europe. U have also promotions like TNA CZW and WWE making tours through Europe.

I want to put this in my mod too. But how am i going to make sure that they dont get to big.

If i put WWE in the mod and make them a touring promotion. i fear they will get big easy and put much more tours in than they do in real life. In real life WWE comes only like a few times a year to Europe. and TNA and CZW came only once last year.

my question to you all is how could i simulate this best in tew.

put the imporrtance in the USA low so that there will be a popularity cap

That's actually an awesome fix for their pop.

I'd...suggest also making their pop huge in Europe, and having them be a touring promotion once/month or something.

Hopefully this will entice them to tour in Europe as opposed to in the states.

what i was planning to do was to state in the mod that you have to turn off the all the regions exept uk and europe. and put promotions like WWE have a base in Europe but this is a awesome idea.

I tried it. I put the importence off usa very low ( just 1 point) i did the same off the rest off the world exept uk and Europe. Imported WWE From the MCD mod and looked up what level WWE is Based on these seting this promotion is ..... local

another question

Can the AI create more touring dates on its on.

I mean if set the touring on once a month. will the AI change this on its own?

Archived