What determines a leave of absence?

I was recently hit by a massive wave of top level fighters getting a leave of absence, and that was very annoying, expecially with James Foster just getting to Mid Level International and going for a 10 months leave :(

I do agree that leaves of absence are realistic, but I like my fighters (and also those of the other companies) to fight as much as possible, so.. anyone has any idea about what stats influence this? Dedication , personality... what should I edit to reduce chances of people getting LoA too often for my liking?

Thanks for any feedback!

I was recently hit by a massive wave of top level fighters getting a leave of absence, and that was very annoying, expecially with James Foster just getting to Mid Level International and going for a 10 months leave :(

I do agree that leaves of absence are realistic, but I like my fighters (and also those of the other companies) to fight as much as possible, so.. anyone has any idea about what stats influence this? Dedication , personality... what should I edit to reduce chances of people getting LoA too often for my liking?

Thanks for any feedback!

You can't really edit your way around it. It will randomly happen to fighters, the limitations are that there's a minimum level of popularity and experience needed, with the chances of taking time off increasing as they become more popular.

You can't really edit your way around it. It will randomly happen to fighters, the limitations are that there's a minimum level of popularity and experience needed, with the chances of taking time off increasing as they become more popular.

Thanks Adam for the reply and clear explanation, at least now I know that I must get used to it :)

Could it be that it is a bit exagerated? I cannot recall any of the top level UFC guys going more than six months without a fight unless they are injured, Randy Couture being the only notable exception...

Archived