TeeZee's Real World Update . . .

TeeZee

Alright. I haven't heard from Damian in weeks, so it looks like he has scrapped the project. So, about last week, I made the decision to begin a "real world" project on my own. I've already started it, and I am about done with the main WWE roster for both RAW, and SmackDown!. Then, I will move on to putting everyone in OVW, and DSW in Enhancement Talent positions under a written contract considering that works out the best. The reason I had to start completely over is for one, organization, and two, I did not have all Damian's files. When I get the WWE done, I will release a WWE pack. Then I will move on to TNA, then ROH, and keep adding on, and on. I plan on adding many, many a promotion. If all goes well, this will be the first TRUE real world update for Wrestling Spirit, and definantely the most extensive. With that being said, yes, it will take time, but I have a lot of time at the moment. Although, I will try, and update you guys everyday, and will release demo packs at times. Realistically, I want to say I'll have a very extensive final product by March. I probably, I might get it done earlier if I keep the pace I am at right now. Trust me, if it is not released in March, you guys will get in April, but expect it before then. I'm having fun doing, so unless something goes tragically wrong, do not expect to give up.

[QUOTE=ECW4ever]Just a question. Why don't you work with Ransik on doing more promotions? He already has the WWE,TNA & ROH done, and even more promotions are done too.[/QUOTE] Eh, I'd rather not discuss that considering I do not want to start a fight. I don't have anything against Ransik, I just do not like the way he has ran the making of his scenario.

Not trying to start anything, but what exactly don't you like? Personally I'd love some help, cause I just can't sit and stare at the screen for 4 to 5 hours a day anymore if any at all.

[QUOTE=Ransik]Not trying to start anything, but what exactly don't you like? Personally I'd love some help, cause I just can't sit and stare at the screen for 4 to 5 hours a day anymore if any at all.[/QUOTE] I understand, I understand . . . trust me. I just want to try this thing out for myself, see what I can do on my own, and put out a database for people to enjoy. No hard feelings . . .

A quick update for you all considering you haven't heard from me lately . . . Everything is going well. I haven't done a lot the past few days since I was pretty sick all weekend, and the first part of the week, but I'm much better now thankfully. Christmas break starts for me Friday so that is when I hope to get back to my normal routine, and working on this as hard as I was at first. If everything goes well, I should have the WWE finished sometime in early January if not late December. For those of you supporting me, thanks. I appreciate it.

It has been five days since an update, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still working. There hasn't been as much progress as I would like since the last time I updated you all, but there has still been progress which is a plus.

[QUOTE=PenguinDeluxe]Man that is great you're putting them in. Just make sure you put in High Impact (Mike Taylor and Tony Santerelli)[/QUOTE] Everybody in development will be in whether it be OVW, and DSW. If they haven't appeared on RAW, or SmackDown!, I'm thinking of not assigning them to a definitive brand. Then again, I might assign the OVW guys to RAW, and the DSW guys to SmackDown!, it just depends. I'll probably go with the former, though.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Slim Jim]Just wondering if you're still working away quietly on this or if this has stopped? I always like to have two choices of data to play [ala Ravex and T-Zone] so it would be nice to have this one as well as Ransik's.[/QUOTE] I've been hard pressed to find time, but I'm trying.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived