DOTM: March Nominations

Rookie - Flat Doughnut - Three Kingdoms - An interesting concept, and the idea of booking three promotions is one I'd not considered before.

Thank you very much for the nomination. Much appreiciated.

As for my nominees...

Cornellverse

codey's The Johhny Heizenger Story - Great diary. Excellent write-ups and the backstage stuff is also building into an enjoyable storyline.

Real World

The Final Countdown's Ring of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002) - This is an excellent reworking of the beginnings of Ring of Honor. The shows are always excellent and his match write-ups are superb. All round goodness... especially with Christopher Daniels back.

I hope this fits the criteria as I don't have a whole lot of involvement in these types of thread, but I'd like to nominate MAW: The Machine Is Dead by Mr Rager for the Rookie DOTM. I don't read too many MAW diaries for one reason or another, but this one simply places a really strong emphasis on solid events and with my personal bias towards Citizen X, having him take the Rip Chord Invitational seals the deal for me.

Appreciate that a lot. :)

Real World

The Final Countdown's Ring of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate (2002) - This is an excellent reworking of the beginnings of Ring of Honor. The shows are always excellent and his match write-ups are superb. All round goodness... especially with Christopher Daniels back.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words...even if I already received a nomination, and no seconds are required this month. :D The list hasn't been updated yet, so I can see how you missed the nomination. And as a side note, I'm just as excited about Daniels being back as you are. I'd been planning his return storyline pretty much from the moment CMLL stole him from me all those months ago, so it's nice to finally be able to make it happen.

(So long as I'm posting, I suppose I should also thank cmdrsam for the original nomination. Thanks!)

we are up to date.

as a blatant act of self promotion, check out my diary

[thread=35958]Mistaken's Money to Burn: 1 year of Wrestling![/thread]

it's been along time coming, but I think the push through to the end of the year is finally coming!

For my Real World nom: World Wrestling Entertainment 2009 and Beyond! by MadMatt

Matt announced that this was going to go on hiatus after he was done with Wrestlemania. I can understand why he would want to go on a break, week in and week out he updates this diary in real time. So he ends up writing three shows a week (sometimes four if there is a PPV) and the write-ups are always quality.

mistaken, I just noticed that you have Rhudipoo in the Rookie category, when he actually should be in Real World, since he won the Rookie poll last month.

you are correct sir, I knew something felt wrong when I put him in Rookie, I just couldn't put my finger on what. :rolleyes:

Valid point. :D

I nominate the hugely entertaining WWE Bizarro by Rhudipoo. http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354443

Thanks for the nom Nobby! :D

Just noticed all the commotion above. Trust WWE Bizarro to be involved in such a Bizarre misunderstanding of what category it belongs in. I feel so proud....yet a little used at the same time...

I was sad to see TheLeviticalLawKid3's dynasty end this month. Great stuff there.

I don't post in many threads aside the occasional picks but do read quite a number of them. Many of my current favorites have already been nominated for this month, but:

Nomination for 20LEgend Total Nonstop Action: X Marks the Spot

And...

Remianen's QAW Forever: The revolution WILL be televised

I nominate Yuu Onuki's Memoirs of a Booker 5SSW: Return of the Oracle for Cornellverse DOTM.

http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=327528

Thank you for the nomination. It is always and appreciated the same.

I would like to nominate for C-verse as well:

The Next Generation of Awesome: SAW! by Jingo.

It's a great little dynasty, now with 30% more fiction!

Archived