Television Networks File

This is a television networks file I've been working on, it contains networks from every country, from every time period. The networks open and close as they did/do in real life, and if you use the file and start the game at a certain date, any network set to shut before that date will not be active in the game world.

I made this file to make modding real world data easier, as one of the most time consuming things is putting together a networks file. This file is free for anyone to use.

Any error's, networks missing, etc. then please post here and I will keep the file updated. On another note, the picture file that accompanies the networks file is the one that I recommend, as every network has a logo attatched to it.

Network File 1.0: Download

Picture Folder: Download

This is great, I will definately be using this! Thank you very much. One question (I'm at work now, so can't check now) but does that mean TNN would close down and SpikeTV opens up at the same time?

Yeah that's what would happen, but obviously that can be nodded to your needs (remove TNN's hard close and delete the Spike entry).

Sorry I'm a month mate Genadi lol

Archived