Hi guys, I was wondering if I could get some advice from more experienced players.

I've been playing through the real world mod starting in 1994ish, and I'm through to November 2000 - and I've just turned national :)

But where do I go from here? I mean, I currently have a contract with SEG for PPV who are tiny. I edited it to be more realistic (and slightly easier) so that they'd renegotiate with me from the beginning when I was small. If I deal with a larger PPV provider - what does that give me? Better sales? Or is there a cap on the number of people who can buy the PPV with the tiny provider, so I need to move up to get more?

Do I also need to move to TV? I'd assume so, in that I need more popular fighters but at National you need a bit of a leap in name value compared to where you were for Main Eventers. Is the goal of TV that people will tune in for free to see your lesser stars so you can build them up - then you can sell them successfully on PPV?

Finally, what is the point of visiting different regions in the USA? I mean, Nevada is great and has served me well - what's stopping me running all my US shows there permanently whilst I'm at national level?

Hi guys, I was wondering if I could get some advice from more experienced players.

I've been playing through the real world mod starting in 1994ish, and I'm through to November 2000 - and I've just turned national :)

But where do I go from here? I mean, I currently have a contract with SEG for PPV who are tiny. I edited it to be more realistic (and slightly easier) so that they'd renegotiate with me from the beginning when I was small. If I deal with a larger PPV provider - what does that give me? Better sales? Or is there a cap on the number of people who can buy the PPV with the tiny provider, so I need to move up to get more?

Do I also need to move to TV? I'd assume so, in that I need more popular fighters but at National you need a bit of a leap in name value compared to where you were for Main Eventers. Is the goal of TV that people will tune in for free to see your lesser stars so you can build them up - then you can sell them successfully on PPV?

Finally, what is the point of visiting different regions in the USA? I mean, Nevada is great and has served me well - what's stopping me running all my US shows there permanently whilst I'm at national level?

The factors that go into PPV buys are interest for the card, company size, and PPV carrier size. Hands down, get a bigger carrier and keep moving up the food chain until you have the biggest carrier.

Get a TV show, and you've accurately described the goal of my TV program. Make sure you use it to feature fighters you think will become something and I'd recommend trying to boost guys who can only draw prelim-level interest to PPVs. I just counted 131 guys at Low Level International or higher on my roster, and a big part of that is good exposure early in the career from TV. It does increase the wage bills, though.

I spread it around myself, I'd recommend at least including California, Ohio, Hawaii, Florida, and New Jersey in the loop as the drop isn't much. But I really have no idea if oversaturation in one single region is a factor

Archived