This game is addictive...

Just as an FYI. :)

I see things are slow here, and I don't know how much of a following this game has, but I tried this demo at the beginning of march madness, bought it the same day, and have barely stopped playing it sense. Hope there's a new version eventually!

Just as an FYI. :)

I see things are slow here, and I don't know how much of a following this game has, but I tried this demo at the beginning of march madness, bought it the same day, and have barely stopped playing it sense. Hope there's a new version eventually!

I've noticed this too with this game, I wish there was a bigger following for this game too. I played the Demo and i couldn't stop playing it for like 7 hours! I haven't actually bought the game yet because I'm afraid of getting Addicted like you are now addicted to it now.

I've noticed this too with this game, I wish there was a bigger following for this game too. I played the Demo and i couldn't stop playing it for like 7 hours! I haven't actually bought the game yet because I'm afraid of getting Addicted like you are now addicted to it now.

Buy it, it's worth it. I've already played 30 seasons in twice.

Love this game and yes its Addictive as heck.

I restarted yet again and am adding more teams to div 1 as indys.

Buy it, it's worth it. I've already played 30 seasons in twice.

Question for both of you? Can you only have a career that lasts 30 seasons? Or can you go as long as you want?

Thanks guys

If you wanted to play for 1000 seasons you could. There's no hard coded limit but at a certain point things would run pretty bad.

Something crazy would happen like VCU and Butler making it to the final four. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived