*Release* Wrestling ‘Fantasy’ War. *Real World Mod*! Beta 1.0

Starts in January 2001 pitting WWF, WCW and ECW in a War. Has a ten year history back to 1991.Comprised entirely of a mixture of todays best stars and those of the past this mod allows you to make those ‘fantasy’ matches you always dreamed of seeing. Rosters were chosen by me. WWF focuses on the 'Big' guys. WCW the technical and cruisers and ECW hardcore/brawlers.

Some details:

Angles – 2,004

Chemistry – 40

Dojo Graduates – 32

Dojos – 6

Eras – 2

Events – 36

Gimmicks – 340

Locations – 360

Promotions – 3

Teams – 72

Storylines – 38 (standard ones)

Title linage -123

Titles – 12

Workers – 244

Spent alot of time of this mod, made it for myself and so thought I would share it here too. Purpose of it is FUN it's not meant to be realistic.It mixes what I consider to be the best past and present stars at ages of my choice, stats of my doing and completley new information about them in their bios, relating to the game world. Any glaringly obvious omission(s) from the game and let me know. It's my first attempt and I put in alot of hard work so please be nice about the positives when you can:D For major events that shaped the mod please take a look at the following profiles:

- Ric Flair

- Triple H

-Vince Mcmahon

- Brock Lesnar

- Shawn Michaels

- Steve Austin

-Generico and Brian Christopher (for fun) :p

Positive things about game

- COMPLETE 10 year title linage

-COMPLETE 10 year Awards

- Lots of tag teams (Real and created)

-Relationships (tell me of any obvious ones i may be missing)

-Dojos + graduates

-COMPLETE bio's for all active wrestlers (some amusing ones!) :p

-Game revolves around 2 major stories

Known issues (through BETA testing and before)

- No movesets assigned (Someone could do if they really wanted to) or stables

- Debut ages not accurate

Stats are very high overall (ok for fun i guess) You can make them lower by mass editing everyones stats down in the editor. Fixed this abit in latest release but not perfect.

-Some wrestlers seem to be working a ton of matches

- Starting Gimmicks not all set

- No women (through choice)

Thanks to everyone who has in some way contributed to this mod in the form of pictures, angles and storylines e.t.c/ You are mentioned in my mod credits!

Link to ALL data and Graphics:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DLUO8445

Link to JUST data:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPTKDABG

Edit I just realised that when you take over a promotion - you need to go into product settings and change the face/heel divide to medium or strong depending on your preference(s).

I'm working on a Beta 1.1 release for the end of the week - Drastically lowering worker stats and popularity. Might even have it done by tomorrow!

Removed the link in the original post as it wasn't working - might as well wait to upload the new link when i've lowered the stats. Will be fairly soon!

Thanks.

What/who's MOD is this based off of?

It's not 'based' off of anyones specifically. I did the workers and profiles/bio's myself (bios specific to my game scenario for every wrestler) - I got graphics from mods such as genadi's, Hive's and Mr.Macho's; including some more and got the required permissions to do so before I released this mod. The new link will be up tomorrow - old link wasn't working and worker stats and popularity are being ammended and then the new link posted.

Thanks.

It's not 'based' off of anyones specifically. I did the workers and profiles/bio's myself (bios specific to my game scenario for every wrestler) - I got graphics from mods such as genadi's, Hive's and Mr.Macho's; including some more and got the required permissions to do so before I released this mod. The new link will be up tomorrow - old link wasn't working and worker stats and popularity are being ammended and then the new link posted.

Thanks.

sweet, I'll check it out.

Wow thats alot of angles. You do all of those yourself:eek:

I didn't do all the angles myself (dunno if you were being sarcastic, it's hard to detect online) anway - credit is given in my mod for any sources i remotely used/referred to/imported e.t.c

I didn't do all the angles myself (dunno if you were being sarcastic, it's hard to detect online) anway - credit is given in my mod for any sources i remotely used/referred to/imported e.t.c

No just amazed at the amount of angles. I love alot more the better i just thought if you did that all by yourself welll thats alotttttt of work.

No just amazed at the amount of angles. I love alot more the better i just thought if you did that all by yourself welll thats alotttttt of work.

Me too, as long as the angles are sorted logically - I think one can find them easier once they're used to it, even if there is alot.

Variety is the spice of life:p haha.

Archived