Few random features requests..

HUGE HUGE fan of the game, one of my favorites of all time. I sim hundreds of years of seasons by myself. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Some random feature requests I would love:

Scholarships Removal - It would be great if I could take away a scholarship from a current player on my team to give it to a new recruit. I'm a big fan of Arizona basketball and we run into this problem all the time. We got too many epic recruits this year so we just asked two players to not come back next year. I find that I would spend more time getting higher quality talent if I could revoke scholarships.

Check box to skip the "Are you sure you want to advance a month? You have other scholarships remaining" - I find this one bothers me a ton. Often there are only crappy recruits left but I just want to sim to the end of the season.

Cruise Controls Around Recruiting - Would be epic if I could set some parameters and have them recruit around those. "Any player I have on call list, auto do every action possible until I run out of money sorted by ranking" or "Auto "call list / scouting report" for top 25 recruits. This would be SOO money

Redshirting of decent players - I've never had a 4 or 5 star player be willing to red shirt. I wonder if you could maybe adjust the sim to really piss them off if they get redshirted where there's a 50/50 chance they want to transfer but if they don't they could become happy again. I'd love to have some really solid 5th year players on my team but it only usually lets me do walk-ons.

• 5 weeks later...

<p>I like some of those. How about something simple like being able to select multiple coaches to offer in hire coaches area and also select multiple players to add to call list and recruit.</p><p> </p><p>

I know I'm going to call list and recruit all 14 players that are 4* and list me as Very High for example or I want to offer every scout from 30 to 40 in scouting 40k salary or something like that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="badbeat" data-cite="badbeat" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31101" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like some of those. How about something simple like being able to select multiple coaches to offer in hire coaches area and also select multiple players to add to call list and recruit.<p> </p><p> I know I'm going to call list and recruit all 14 players that are 4* and list me as Very High for example or I want to offer every scout from 30 to 40 in scouting 40k salary or something like that.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I remember correctly you are able to do all that</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mvanhorn" data-cite="mvanhorn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31101" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>HUGE HUGE fan of the game, one of my favorites of all time. I sim hundreds of years of seasons by myself. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.<p> </p><p> Some random feature requests I would love:</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Scholarships Removal - It would be great if I could take away a scholarship from a current player on my team to give it to a new recruit. I'm a big fan of Arizona basketball and we run into this problem all the time. We got too many epic recruits this year so we just asked two players to not come back next year. I find that I would spend more time getting higher quality talent if I could revoke scholarships.</p><p> </p><p> Check box to skip the "Are you sure you want to advance a month? You have other scholarships remaining" - I find this one bothers me a ton. Often there are only crappy recruits left but I just want to sim to the end of the season.</p><p> Cruise Controls Around Recruiting - Would be epic if I could set some parameters and have them recruit around those. "Any player I have on call list, auto do every action possible until I run out of money sorted by ranking" or "Auto "call list / scouting report" for top 25 recruits. This would be SOO money</p><p> </p><p> Redshirting of decent players - I've never had a 4 or 5 star player be willing to red shirt. I wonder if you could maybe adjust the sim to really piss them off if they get redshirted where there's a 50/50 chance they want to transfer but if they don't they could become happy again. I'd love to have some really solid 5th year players on my team but it only usually lets me do walk-ons.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think the reason why the redshirting thing is like that because usually people would just redshirt all of there freshmans even the really good ones then when it came later on they would have a team full of ultra powerful players in their 5th year also its not very realistic that I coach would redshirt somebody that would probably get a lot of playing time most players would transfer if that happened.</p>

Archived