Hey,

I run my own promotion called Stars and Stripes Wrestling Association which is owned by Donald Trump and I am currently stuck! My promotion debutted our first PPV 'SSWA: The Big Bang' in May 2011;

Note: I have working agreements with WWE and TNA to talent trade.

SSWA Heavyweight Championship Title Tournament

Shelton Benjamin defeated Bryan Danielson

Brock Lesnar defeated Bobby Lashley

At the following PPV SSWA: All-Stars Lesnar defeated Benjamin to win the strap. Since then he joined Donald Trumps stable along with Scott Hall and Brett Dibiase who hadn't really helped until Quinton Jackson debutted in the Organisation and Lesnar cannot seem to beat him without their help. He has been screwed twice but now gets Lesnar in a Cage at SSWA: New Years Eve-Eve Bash' but, do I have Lesnar drop the belt or continue his dominant reign and undefeated streak?

http://i56.tinypic.com/ncyt6c.png

Thoughts/Suggestions welcome...

Just in a general sense heel world title reigns are typically the shorter, transitional type, while face title runs are (or can be) longer. It's a personal preference but I'd say if he's a heel have him drop to one of your top faces, if Brock's a babyface and your ratings are high, let him run with it.

He is heel, and he's Trumps 'Chosen One' along with Scott Hall and Brett Dibiase. Quinton is my top babyface, hmmm not really sure what to do... I could have him get screwed again and keep chasing the title, or have him win and then continue his feud with The Trump Family?

actually it depends on your style nwa/wcw would go with long heel reigns while the wwf would do short reigns. so it depends on your personal taste and how your booking your company. But my rule of thumb is as long as the matches being produced are good keep the belt where its at, unless you feel forced keeping it on him or start running out of ideas for challenges

<p>I say keep the streak going that way he gets way over, and when you decide to have him drop the belt it will be a huge deal.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: Or you could have Trump make Hall the Special guest ref. and have Jackson get srcewed again.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="franticloser" data-cite="franticloser" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31146" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>actually it depends on your style nwa/wcw would go with long heel reigns while the wwf would do short reigns. so it depends on your personal taste and how your booking your company. But my rule of thumb is as long as the matches being produced are good keep the belt where its at, unless you feel forced keeping it on him or start running out of ideas for challenges</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> this is probably the best advice...although there is a school of thought that the world title doesn't always have to been on the #1 guy, but maybe the #2 or #3 guy to try to elevate him...Personally, after a long title reign I will have the champ drop the belt, usually in a 'Dusty' finish, to some one just a tad below my #1 guy. For example after feuding with Quinton, have Quinton cost Brock the belt to _________ (insert your #2 or #3 face here.) Let Brock and Quinton continue their feud, meanwhile if your new champ is a bust, you can put the belt back on Brock right away, as he never was cleanly beaten and never lost much, if any of his momentum</p>

You could go with a simpler arc of Jackson having to go through each member of the family one at a time to get to Brock. This allows Brock to defend the title against others while Jackson works his way up. Dibiase on one PPV....Hall on another PPV...a mystery opponent (hired gun of some sort who ambushes him after the Hall match). You could also have Jackson with a stip of getting 5 minutes alone with Trump in the ring if he were to win the title and you needed a stip for a rematch. That's roughly 5-6 months of PPV bookings. You can also insert a friend to assist Jackson who can later turn on him and join the family or someone who he can feud with later.

Archived