UFC from 1993 to present day

Just wondering who else has done the UFC from 1993 and managed to get to the present day and beyond?

I am in 2013 after starting from 93 and have booked 1,524 matches I am about to book UFC 173. My game has been great fun with some big differences to real life Anderson Silva is the main man though taking the prestige of the light heavyweight title to fantastic and has one loss in the last 12 years which he avenged soon after and has only ever lost twice.

The main differences are that GSP is an 18-8 fighter who has had one title reign but does seem to bottle it against bigger stars. Chuck Liddell was an awful fighter with a 14-13 record. Randy Couture is 35-8 and still going strong at 49. Bob Sapp signed for the UFC and has KO'd some really big names the last being Randy Couture. There are several regens who have made a name for themselves. BJ Penn after a rubbish start and after 4 losses in a row has picked up and become a brilliant fighter and the only man to beat Floyd Mayweather in MMA doing it twice. Fedor signed for the UFC and is now 30-6.

I was going to start again but the journey has been brilliant so far and after 20 years I think I will be carrying on for a while. Surely there are many other people who have done something similar, how have your game developed to be different to the real world?

Any question of info you want just ask. That's if anyone is interested lol.

<p>I've noticed that Lucien's mod was created from an earlier edition of the TOS mod as there seems to be a number of fighters missing from it compared with the recent TOS mod (1462 in TOS compared with 1178 in Lucien's mod)</p><p> </p><p>

Is there specific things (besides there record) that i would have to change if i was to import the missing fighters from TOS to this mod?</p>

Archived