USWF: A New Revolution in Professional Wrestling

OOC: First and foremost, for those who followed a similar diary a year and a half ago, i'm back. I will say I don't following wrestling at all anymore, so most of this is based on what i've read, looked up, remember of certain characters (Wikipedia is a great resource haha). I am doing this really because I wanted an outlet for some creative writing, and this is a great way to get some. The format is going to be pretty basic. This first post will cover the backstory, who the company is, etc. The next post will be an overview of the roster with each wrestlers individual backstory on who he is, and what type of character he is playing. Match write-ups will be relatively brief for TV shows, though PPV's will be written out and prediction contests will be run. I'm offering a semi-interesting prize (in my own mind), in that the winner of the PPV prediction contest gets to repackage a wrestler that I have signed and don't have a character for. This will allow for some fun participation.

Lastly, I've throughly enjoyed reading and catching up with some of the amazing dynasties on here from the "real-world" such as TheFinalCountdown's, Michgcs', wildfire's, and many many more. If your running a current RW dynasty, I have checked it out at some point!

AND SO IT BEGINS.

I sat at my desk wandering what was next, I was young, relatively inexperienced, and this was my first real break. I'd spent the last year working for the Fox Entertainment Group as a writer, and general slave. It had been a great experience, and financially was much more rewarding than my previous jobs in minor league sports marketing and management. So that Thursday night when my boss called me and told me I was required to be in LA for a production meeting on Saturday I was a little taken aback. I had been a part of these meetings before, generally we watched pilots, discussed the direction of shows, or just generally screwed around. But this felt different...

I arrived in LA late Friday night and immediately started getting bizarrely nervous. Going down to the bar in the lobby of the hotel calmed my nerves a little, and I even saw two guys who looked familiar though at the time I couldn't place them. Wrestlers I thought to myself.

Saturday Morning:

I arrived at the meeting at 8:05 and not a minute passed before the two men I saw in the bar of my hotel last night joined us in the meeting. They were here to pitch a new show to us. Hmm ok, I guess that's why I recognized them, actors. And then they spoke...

"Good morning gentleman," My boss rose shaking both mens hands, "and thank you for having us on such short notice. Would you care to introduce yourself to the rest of the group?" The two men took turns introducing themselves... Adam Copeland and Chris Jericho. That is why I knew them, both former WWE superstars that I followed in my teen years. Mr. Copeland mentioned he had just recently retired from pro wrestling and was looking to get into television, and Jericho echoed the same sentiments though he was still interested in wrestling.

Turns out the Fox Entertainment Group had just the offer for them. Fox was wanting to add some live entertainment to its "reality" offerings, and had the perfect idea. Professional Wrestling done right. None of this PG stuff, none of this 1990's recreation, just pure entertainment with an attitude. Wrestling as it should be. Fox approached Jericho after Dancing with the Stars and gauged his interest in being part of this start-up. In exchange for his commitment Fox would allow Jericho to write his own comedy (a dream of his) and allow a pilot to be produced on their dime. Jericho agreed and immediately mentioned that one of his best friends, Copeland, had just retired from Professional Wrestling and would be the perfect main character for his comedy. And so, the United States Wrestling Federation was born...with two Canadians leading the way.

Over the next 10 hours we hashed out a ton of details. We would launch in June of 2011, with two weekly, live shows. USWF Fusion and USWF Revolution. Fusion was to be a smaller, showcase type show that would be filmed in small arenas and broadcast via Fox Sports on Wednesday Evenings. Revolution was the big show, the show designed to draw in viewers. It would air live from larger arenas on Saturday nights, in Prime Time and be shown on FX. The company would be based in the Southwest and for now would stay in that region.

I was tasked with the job of head writer for Fox. Essentially we were going about this differently. Fox wanted one of its youngest, and most inexperienced writers to be a main part of this writing team for this project because well... it'll be a learning experience. Along with me, Jericho, Copeland, and three others (all former wrestlers) would make up the writing team. We would script the stories, create the characters and ensure that things went well.

Boy oh boy, this'll be interesting.

<p>Roster Overview part 1 of 3</p><p> </p><p>

OOC: I'll be adding pictures and images soon, just in a bit of a rush, and wanted to get an update up!</p><p>

___________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

Chris, Adam, and I started bright in early Sunday making calls, and finalizing the team of writers, and road agents. We brought in three more guys all of whom have been big names in professional wrestling at one point or another. Chris and Adam immediately both agreed that <em>Lance Evers</em> would be the perfect candidate to call first and made contact with him early in the day. Lance Evers you may recognize as <strong>Lance Storm</strong> from WCW, ECW, and the WWE. Lance had been working in Canada as a booker for a small federation, and was ready for a bigger challenge. As such he eagerly accepted our offer, and joined the team. Later in the afternoon we heard back from the final two additions to our writing staff, <em>Lawrence Whistler</em> (better known as <strong>Larry Zbyszko</strong>) and <strong>Dave Finlay</strong>. Finlay had recently been the scapegoat of an incident in the WWE and was looking for another chance. In joining the USWF, Finlay not only had that chance, he had an opportunity to play a major role. Over the next couple weeks we had to form a roster, and prepare for the first show, that was a huge task but we were up for it. In the last week of May on USWF.com we officially announced that we had signed 32 wrestlers, 2 announcers, and a couple other "personalities". These stars hailed from all over the world, and all would be given the chance to shine in the USWF. For now, let's introduce you to some of the openers, and lower midcarders who will be with us for the first show.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Openers:</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Dave Crist</strong></span></p><p>

<strong>Crist</strong> is a high-flying lightweight who has been seen in Ring of Honor in the past, he is young and we believe has a bright future. He has always been a tag-team wrestler with his brother Jake, and we are hoping to receive confirmation from Jake that he will be joining us soon!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Sterling James</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>James</strong>, better known as Sterling James Keenan, was an unknown to me. He was rated in the top 300 of the professional wrestlers by PWI, and is kind of a wild card for us. He will be playing a degenerate heel, and we hope that he can connect with the fans in some way.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lower Midcarders:</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>"The Notorious K.I.D." Kid Kash</strong></span></p><p>

<strong>Kash</strong> has been all over the place in professional wrestling, wrestling for all of the major federations and on the independent scene. He will play the exact character he usually plays, a bad ass, fan hating, heel, who doesn't take anything from anyone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jack Evans</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Evans</strong> is an interesting one. He comes highly regarded for his flying ability, but that is about it. In the past he has played some interesting gimmicks, and we will try to find one we like. We believe he may be the future of the lightweight division (which will be a major focal point), but he is definitely in need of some refinement.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Erick Stevens</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Stevens</strong> is a short, stocky, middleweight who has been flying up the charts in the indy scene. Larry recommended him to us, and after watching some tapes on him we offered him a contract. Hopefully he will be able to find a role here in the USWF!</p><p> </p><p>

That's all the time I have for now, we've got to finalize more pieces of this roster, but i'll be back with the rest of the roster overview soon!</p>

<p>Roster Overview part 2 of 3</p><p> </p><p>

Throughout the next couple of nights we continued to get confirmations from guys available to us for the June debut. We also did get commitments from some stars who weren't able to join us immediately, but would be joining us before the end of the month. We will go over those guys last, but for now, let us look at who we've confirmed for the Midcard, Upper Midcard, and Main Event levels.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Midcard</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Yoshirio Tajiri</span></strong></p><p>

Tajiri is well-known by WWE and ECW fans, and should be well received by the fans of the USWF. He is known for his brutal kicks, and his Great Muta-Esque "Myst". Tajiri will be a major competitor in the lightweight division and we expect him to make his presence known early.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jerry Lynn</span></strong></p><p>

Lynn approached us after hearing about some of the names we were looking to sign. He said he really wanted to give the fans one more go at it, and was looking forward to the opportunity. We couldn't pass up this opportunity to get a major lightweight legend and bring him in. Lynn said he was planning on running with a "happy-go-lucky, last chance at something big" type gimmick and we were completely down with that.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Hawaiian Lion</span></strong></p><p>

Most of you won't have any idea who the Hawaiian Lion is, but that is alright. Lion is a major brawler who is well-known around the southwest indy circuit. We fully expect him to have a major role with us, especially in the tag division, where he will be partnered with another character who we feel has MAJOR potential to shine (despite his age), the <em>Navajo Warrior</em>. They will team together to form the <strong>Ghostwalkers</strong>, and will be managed by <em>Alere Little Feather</em>.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Satoshi Kojima</span></strong></p><p>

Kojima is a definite star in Japan, he was even apart of the nWo Japan faction. He has been a major tag-team star, and has even held some of the most prestigious titles in the world. He was a brief star in America with MLW and was the #3 rated singles wrestler in the world in 2005. We expect Kojima to make an impact, and hopefully make a run at the world title once the American fans have learned his style.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Tomko</span></strong></p><p>

You might known Tomko from his time in the WWE and TNA, but I knew of him when he was Travis Bain in OVW. I always liked Tomko's look and felt like he'd be a good addition to the heavyweight roster. The bigger question is can he take it to the next level and become a star?</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>"The Rock Star" Brian Kendrick</strong></span></p><p>

Brian Kendrick is a star in his own mind, and as such we are more than willing to push him as one. Kendrick will be a face, but may not be all "there" as he seems to think that he is a rock star. That said, fans seem to love him and he is an amazing wrestler. We truly expect big, big things out of Kendrick in the Lightweight division.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Stevie Richards</span></strong></p><p>

Paging Dr. Stevie...no more. Lets face the facts, two of the most annoying gimmicks over the past ten years involved Stevie Richards. That said, Richards is a great heel, and a great worker. We hope to capture some of that in his new character, though we aren't sure what that will be yet.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jimmy Yang</span></strong></p><p>

Yang is a casual acquaintance of mine, and i've always loved his high-flying ability. He was never really used properly be the WWE, and we are hoping to use some of the Jung Dragons style that he used in WCW.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upper Midcarders</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rhino</span></strong></p><p>

The master of the Gore, and a good friend of many, Rhino is coming to the USWF for another shot at glory. The man-beast has in general put up a good run in the WWE, ECW, and TNA but never truly been a star. We plan to use him as a disgruntled vet, with a chip on his shoulder...GORE GORE GORE.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">"Hell's Gatekeeper" Syn</span></strong></p><p>

The first of our true "rebrands", Syn is the former Kevin Thorn. We've brought on <strong><em>Percy Pringle III</em></strong> (the former Paul Bearer) to manage Syn, and we are planning MAJOR things around Hell's Gatekeeper. We love the darkness behind this character and think he will definitely make a few enemies, and be perfect for TV.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Raven</span></strong></p><p>

Another dark character, but one of the best storytellers of our time. Raven will continue to be Raven. A loner, with no friends, who loves pain. Raven will fight all fights under "Raven's Rules" and we are totally ok with that.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Sean Waltman</span></strong></p><p>

Oh you know him. The 1-2-3 Kid, Syxx-Pac, X-Pac. The true degenerate. Waltman has been working hard to reform some of his issues he has had in the past, and we are willing to give him a shot. He is an incredible worker when sober, and we believe him when he says he is. Look for Waltman to soar to the upper echelons of the lightweight division, and don't be surprised if it is soon.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Lance Hoyt</span></strong></p><p>

Hoyt is kind of a dark horse for us. People know who he is from he time with the WWE and TNA. But he has never really been a star. We are taking it upon ourselves to give Hoyt the shot to be a star. He knows he is a badass, now we just want him to prove it.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Navajo Warrior</span></strong></p><p>

Warrior became one of our major allies early on. As with any new promotion you have to develop your own stars, and we are hoping Navajo Warrior might be one of them. Warrior is also a well-known trainer and has trained a couple of our stars. With the USWF, Navajo will team with the Hawaiian Lion (one of his students) as a tag team known as the <strong>Ghostwalkers</strong>. Ghostwalkers are a Native America legend that assist souls that have died and have been stuck on earth to their final resting place. For now we expect Navajo Warrior to be well-received and will start him as a face. We've assigned he and Lion, another Native American, <strong><em>Alere Little Feather</em></strong> to act as their mouthpiece, and add some eye-candy to the fold.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Eventers</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Mike Knox</strong></span></p><p>

Knox is a brute, as well as a former Navajo Warrior student. Warrior recommended we give him a shot as one of the faces of the company, and we are going to try it. Adam, Chris and I are all a little unsure where he will go, but we are sure that he could be a tough challenge for anyone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Boss" Bobby Lashley</span></strong></p><p>

Lashley is a great wrestler, and a great MMA star. We approached him with an offer that would allow him to be a star for us, while still training full-time for his MMA fights. He is based in Denver, Colorado, and liked the idea of being close to home at all times. As such Lashley agreed to join us, and we agreed to have him.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

____________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

For now that is how the roster for the first show shakes out. We are still working on a couple surprises, and will be sure to add bios (like above) for all the new stars who join the USWF in the next couple weeks. Part 3 of this overview will focus on who won't be in the ring, but is with the company. Announcers, refs, and the like!</p>

<p>Roster Overview part 3 of 3 and Show Preview</p><p> </p><p>

Here is Part 3 as well as a preview for the debut of USWF Revolution!</p><p> </p><p>

So to conclude this initial overview let's take a look at the personalities that will help the USWF tick.</p><p> </p><p>

Calling the shots on <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Revolution</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Fusion</span></strong> will be <strong>Dave Prazak</strong>, Prazak is well-known as the announcer of Ring of Honor and the booker for Shimmer. Prazak will be working for us only on event nights, but we hope to lock him down eventually. He will be joined in the booth by <strong>Marc Letzmann</strong>. Letzmann is known to fans in the Southwest as Excalibur, and has always wrestled under a mask. He will not be doing commentary under a mask.</p><p> </p><p>

The referees for the USWF will be <strong>Bryce Remsburg</strong>, <strong>Aaron Mahoney</strong> and <strong>Brian Gorie</strong>, they will be charged with dealing with anything and everything that will go on in and around the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Alere Little Feather</span></strong> is joining us as a manager, and will debut as the manager of the <strong>Ghostwalkers</strong> tag-team. In the future we may see her make her way into the ring, but for now that's not gonna happen.</p><p> </p><p>

Lastly, <strong>Steven Haworth</strong> has joined us from TNA where he had been performing as <em>Desmond Wolfe</em>. Steven is hoping to be medically cleared to return to wrestling but until that happens he will be joining us as the lead backstage personality. We will likely use him as <em>Nigel McGuinness</em> which was his popular character from Ring of Honor.</p><p> </p><p>

That wraps up the initial look at the USWF Roster. We have USWF Revolution coming up this Saturday and will then reveal the parts of the roster that will be around starting in the next few weeks! For now I'll leave you with a preview for our debut!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">USWF Revolution</span></strong> premieres this Saturday live from Bakersfield, California and the Rabobank Arena. We confirmed five matches for the show and we have a huge surprise in store for the Main Event! For now, here is the preview of what is confirmed!</p><p> </p><p>

</p><pre class="ipsCode">Match Preview:

Sean Waltman vs. Jack Evans vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Sterling James

Raven vs. Jerry Lynn

Ghostwalkers vs. Erick Stevens/"The Notorious K.I.D." Kid Kash

Lance Hoyt vs. Tajiri

Mike Knox vs. Bobby Lashley

And a HUGE MAIN EVENT as Rhino will take on a Mystery Opponent!

All this and much more live and only on F/X this Saturday!</pre><div></div><p></p>

<p>Sean Waltman vs. <strong>Jack Evans</strong> vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Sterling James</p><p>

Raven vs. <strong>Jerry Lynn</strong></p><p>

<strong>Ghostwalkers</strong> vs. Erick Stevens/"The Notorious K.I.D." Kid Kash</p><p>

Lance Hoyt vs. <strong>Tajiri</strong></p><p>

Mike Knox vs. <strong>Bobby Lashley</strong></p><p>

Rhino vs. <strong>???</strong></p>

Sean Waltman vs. Jack Evans vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Sterling James

Raven vs. Jerry Lynn

Raven is always underused.

Ghostwalkers vs. Erick Stevens/"The Notorious K.I.D." Kid Kash

Lance Hoyt vs. Tajiri

Tajiri is a great worker

Mike Knox vs. Bobby Lashley

Gotta keep the faces chasing the heel, plus, Lashley is more over than Knox, so you might wanna balance it out a bit with a loss here.

Rhino vs. ???

It's not gonna be a sqaush, as it's your ME.

<p>USWF Revolution Week 1</p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/USWFlogo.jpg/79181621/USWFlogo.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/revolution2.gif/75112867/revolution2.gif</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USWF Revolution</span></span></strong></span> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFFF00;"><strong>Live on F/X</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dave Prazak</strong> and <strong>Marc Letzmann</strong> on the call</p><p> </p><p> "Live From Bakersfield, California's Rabobank Arena the USWF is here and it is time for a Revolution in professional wrestling"</p><p> </p><p> <em>USWF Revolution Intro Video</em></p><p> </p><p> We pan open to a crowd shot and the the lights go off... A huge pyrotechnic display fills the arena and we are off!</p><p> </p><p> *Heavy Pulsating Rock Music blares as <strong>Adam Copeland</strong> sprints out of the entryway to a huge pop*</p><p> </p><p> Adam Copeland welcomes the fans and viewers around the US to the USWF. He announces that this is a collaborative effort of he and another famous face, mister.....</p><p> </p><p> (<a href="http://youtu.be/JecA5ZkfJf8" rel="external nofollow">http://youtu.be/JecA5ZkfJf8</a>)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Jericho</strong> walks out to another massive pop as he and Copeland continue to talk about the USWF, why it was founded and how we will focus on being wrestling perfected! They mention it will feature high-flying lightweights, and bonecrushing heavyweights from all around the world. And with that they thank us all for joining them on this quest, and we get our first match-up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Jack Evans vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Sean Waltman vs. Sterling James</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Overview: These four men represent the lightweight division and are expected to put on a show. Yang and Waltman both have experience at the highest levels while Evans and James are relatively unknown to the new viewer.</p><p> </p><p> Recap: Jack Evans immediately becomes a massive fan favorite as he goes flying all over the place and nearly steals a victory a couple times. Including after Jimmy Yang hit the Yang Time on Sterling James. For the finish we go to Dave Prazak and Marc Letzmann...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Dave: "Evans whips James into the corner and goes racing after him, colliding and they both going flying to the floor."</p><p> </p><p> Marc: "Look out, here comes Yang!!!"</p><p> </p><p> Dave: "My god, Jimmy Yang just went flying over the top rope and took out both competitors below, all three are out, and Sean Waltman lies in wait. Waltman climbs out rolls Yang back into the ring, picks him up... X-Factor. 1-2-3! Sean Waltman has won this!!!"</p><p> </p><p> Marc: "Dave, what a match, but look up at the ramp!!!"</p><p> </p><p> Dave: "That's the self-proclaimed one man rock band, <strong>Brian Kendrick</strong>! Certainly going to be a major force here in the lightweight division and he is here looking on!"</p><p> </p><p> Marc: "Scouting for the future Dave!"</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> *Back in the ring Waltman sees Kendrick and signals for him to come to the ring but Kendrick turns his back and walks out.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winner: Sean Waltman (Via X-Factor on Jimmy Yang)</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> *Commercial*</p><p> </p><p> Back from break we go to a dimly lit boiler room where <strong>Raven</strong> is sitting.</p><p> </p><p> Raven cuts a traditional promo talking about how he is always under appreciated by everyone, including his own family. Raven mentions he hasn't been a world champion since the hardcore days. He wants that to change immediately, and wants to bring pain and suffering to everyone in the USWF. Raven strikes a match, lights a doll of some kind on fire and then stands up. Suddenly he has appeared on stage, with the doll in his hand... He talks about how he is hardcore, and as part of agreeing to join the USWF he has made a deal that all matches he is involved in will be fought under Raven's Rules. So he wants a true hardcore opponent. <strong>Jerry Lynn</strong> attacks him from behind to a huge pop and the match is on...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Raven vs. Jerry Lynn </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Ravens Rule's</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Overview: As with all of Raven's matches this match is fought under Raven's Rules, meaning anything goes. Lynn and Raven go way back, having fought each-other in ECW.</p><p> </p><p> Recap: Lynn has the upper-hand early, but Raven takes control once things head into the ring. Raven brings a plethora of weapons into the ring and seems unfazed by pain. Here is Dave Prazak with the call from the end of the match.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Dave: "Look out, Raven has set a chair up in the middle of the ring, and has taken Lynn under his arm... RAVEN EFFECT onto the chair, what a disgusting thud...1-2-3. It's over, Raven has won.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winner: Raven (Via Raven Effect onto steel chair)</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> A video begins playing, it appears to be an open range, with bison roaming. The image pans back to a man sitting by a campfire in full traditional indian dress. The words, the <strong>Navajo Warrior</strong> has arrived appear, and then we fade back to the back where <strong>Alere Little Feather</strong> stands with Navajo Warrior. Joining them is a man in traditional Hawaiian dress, he is known as the <strong>Hawaiian Lion</strong>. Together Alere Little Feather explains these two men fight for the pride of their elders, the natives of America, and Hawaii, they are the Ghostwalkers. </p><p> </p><p> *Commercial*</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Ghostwalkers w/ Alere Little Feather vs. "The Notorious K.I.D." Kid Kash and Erick Stevens</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Overview: The Ghostwalkers are an established team, and have worked together in the Southwest before, Kash and Stevens are tagging together for the first time and may be at a disadvantage.</p><p> </p><p> Recap: Navajo and Lion tagging well together, frequently making hot tags and double-teaming the inexperienced team on the otherside. Kash and Stevens never really got on the same page during the match and it led to this...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Dave: "Navajo Warrior is sent into the ropes, ohhh he knocks Kash off the apron to the floor, back across, and catches Stevens who was going for a crossbody. He lifts him up over his head vertically, and nails the Poison Arrow! Tags in Hawaiian Lion who goes up top to fly... He nails the high-risk maneuver, 1-2-3."</p><p> </p><p> Marc: "What a dominate debut for the Ghostwalkers, they have easily made a mark on the future of the tag division here in the USWF!"</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Winners: Ghostwalkers (Hawaiian Lion pinned Erick Stevens)</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> We head backstage where we see <strong>Adam Copeland</strong> sitting at a desk. A gorgeous blond walks in... It is <strong>Michelle McCool</strong>. She asks Copeland why the USWF doesn't have women wrestling. He chuckles, and says it's early, maybe try again next week. McCool leaves looking frustrated.</p><p> </p><p> *Commercial*</p><p> </p><p> We return from the break to see <strong>Lance Hoyt</strong> already in the ring, awaiting <strong>Tajiri</strong>.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Lance Hoyt vs. Tajiri</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Overview: These two men definitely are not alike. In fact this may be a rough match-up. Both men are known though from their time in the WWE, ECW, and TNA. As such the fans were hot for the start of the match.</p><p> </p><p> Recap: Knowing that Tajiri had deadly kicks, Hoyt tried to ground Tajiri early with a series of power moves. Though this worked initially Tajiri battled back and managed to take control midway through. He used his speed to avoid Hoyt, and almost had the victory a couple of times. Hoyt finally managed to catch Tajiri though and slammed him to the mat hard. He lifted Tajiri up and went to Irish Whip him into the ropes but instead hit referee Bryce Remsburg. Dave Prazak takes over...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Dave: "Hoyt is checking on Remsburg, and Tajiri just put something into his mouth. Hoyt turns back to Tajiri, lifts him up... Oh wait Tajiri just spit that Green Myst into Hoyt's face. Hoyt hits his knees, Tajiri lines him up... Boom Buzzsaw Kick. Remsburg is back up, Tajiri with the cover, 1-2-3."</p><p> </p><p> Marc: "Oh MY! Tajiri just stole a victory here! What a clever move! I totally approve!"</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winner: Tajiri (via Buzzsaw Kick)</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Backstage we see <strong>Adam Copeland</strong> walk into the garage and greets an unseen man, "What's up Boss!" <strong>Bobby Lashley</strong> walks into view and shakes hand with Copeland, thanking him for the opportunity.</p><p> </p><p> *Commercial*</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Mike Knox vs. "The Boss" Bobby Lashley</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Overview: These two men have faced each other in the past while wrestling with the WWE. Both of these men are brawlers, and we expect an all out brawl tonight!</p><p> </p><p> Recap: Right from the start the two men start slugging it out. Fists flying and connecting. This goes back and forth until Knox grabs the upper-hand. He takes Lashley down and starts stomping on his chest, but Lashley ultimately reverses the stomp and grounds Knox. He tackles Knox and beats his head into the mat until Aaron Mahoney stops the beating. Once both men head back into the corners the onslaught continues. Here is Dave Prazak...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Dave: "Lashley and Knox ties up. Knox is bruised and beaten, but Lashley cannot quite get him up. Oh, swift kick to the back of the leg and Lashley has taken advantage of it. Somehow he has lifted Knox up... The Dominator!!! It's OVER!!!"</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winner: Bobby Lashley (via Dominator)</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Backstage we see <strong>Rhino</strong> prepping for the main event! That is next!</p><p> </p><p> *Commercial*</p><p> </p><p> Rhino makes his way to the ring, he await his opponent...The lights cut off... </p><p> </p><p> (<a href="http://youtu.be/JecA5ZkfJf8" rel="external nofollow">http://youtu.be/JecA5ZkfJf8</a>)</p><p> </p><p> The pyro begins raining from the ceiling as <strong>Chris Jericho</strong> walks out microphone in hand!!!</p><p> </p><p> Jericho tells Rhino that in the USWF we will learn to expect the unexpected, and tonight the unexpected is that while Adam and I are the co-founders of this company! Only Adam will be staying backstage! The Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla is here to lead the company to the top in the ring!</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Chris Jericho vs. Rhino</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Overview: What a huge main event! Both of these men are former World Champions, and both men are incredibly over. The fans are super hot for this match!</p><p> </p><p> Recap: The main event gets going and both men dance around the ring. Jericho and Rhino put on an absolute show. Both men go back and forth and the match is just getting the crowd louder and louder. Rhino takes advantage of a Jericho mistake and controls the early half of the match before Jericho manages to counter a move and take back control. In the later half Rhino takes advantage again and goes for the Gore!!!...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Dave: "Rhino's got Jericho lined up for the Gore, here it comes! Jericho moved and Rhino just went shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Jericho rolls him up 1-2-NOOO he kicks out. Rhino wants a faster count. Picks Jericho up, he has got him set for a powerbomb, but Jericho pushes through landing on his feet, dropkick sends Rhino flying into the corner. Jericho goes over and lands the Codebreaker, Rhino is on the ground and Jericho is going for the Walls of Jericho, the Liontamer, the end all be all. Rhino is tapping!!! Jericho WINS!"</p><p> </p><p> Marc: "What a match Dave! What a match! Amazing! And thank you all for joining us tonight on F/X! We will see you next week! The Revolution has begun!!!</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winner: Chris Jericho (via Walls of Jericho)</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> *Camera cuts out to Jericho celebrating on the top rope!*</p><p> </p><p> __________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> The show had ended all of us backstage embraced, and were thrilled the night was over! A celebration was in store! All 7,638 who attended (mind you with little advanced advertising) seemed to go home happy! And we wound up getting a solid 3.45 rating on F/X! We knew this was only a start, but it was a positive start!!!</p><p> </p><p> __________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> Quick Results:</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sean Waltman</strong> vs. Jack Evans vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Sterling James</p><p> <strong>Raven</strong> vs. Jerry Lynn</p><p> <strong>Ghostwalkers</strong> vs. Erick Stevens/"The Notorious K.I.D." Kid Kash</p><p> Lance Hoyt vs. <strong>Tajiri</strong></p><p> Mike Knox vs. <strong>Bobby Lashley</strong></p><p> Rhino vs. <strong>Chris Jericho</strong></p><p> </p><p> Predictions:</p><p> The Final Countdown: 4/6</p><p> Jaysin: 4/6</p><p> CharlieCornell: 3/6</p><p> </p><p> A sincere thank you to the predictors! It was totally unexpected! And I sincerely appreciate it! Because of the response I am announcing that predictions contests will run! The winner will get to coordinate with me on a re-packaging of a character. This will give me fresh ideas and allow for a little interaction! For now predictions will only be taken on Revolution shows and the PPV (which will be worth 1.5 points per match to allow for someone who misses a show to catch-up). Fusion (the B-Show) will likely not have a preview, so no predictions!</p><p> </p><p> I hope you all enjoyed! </p><p> </p><p> More updates coming, including: New Signings, Fusion Week 1, Revolution Week 2 Preview!</p><p> </p><p> Any feedback on the write-ups, the style, etc... Always welcomed. I will say I plan most Revolutions to look like this. PPV's will include pictures, potentially intro songs, and longer write-ups. Fusion will be just a brief synopsis.</p>

<p>USWF Announces New Signings!</p><p> </p><p>

At the end of Revolution we confirmed a couple major signings and some secondary signings. The bios are below...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Zack Sabre Jr.</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

We aren't quite sure what to do with this British funny man. He is a great lightweight wrestler who has put on some amazing matches abroad, but hasn't ever done much in the USA. We are bringing him over as enhancement but we hope to develop him into a star one day. So far we aren't sure if he will wrestle as Zack Sabre or something else, but we aren't worried yet.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jonny Storm</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Another British lightweight who is a star in the UK but hasn't made a huge impact in the USA. He briefly was with TNA in the early years, and has put on some amazing matches. We hope he'll do some of the same for us.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Petey Williams</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Canadian Destroyer was a star for TNA in the mid-2000s before falling off the map entirely. We are hoping his devastating finisher will make him a memorable addition to the USWF roster.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Matt and Nick Jackson</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Young Bucks were two of TNA's rising stars, but were not pleased with the direction of TNA and bolted for the USWF. We expect them to be stars of both the tag division and high flyers. We are really looking forward to seeing what they can do.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jake Crist</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jake officially joins the USWF to partner with his brother Dave, as the Irish Airborne. They are a great up and coming tag team, and will have a role in our tag division!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Austin Aries</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Austin Aries had been Ring of Honor's Champion before agreeing to join the USWF for a shot at fame. Aries briefly was a part of TNA as Austin Starr, but that was a failed experiment. We will see if this is a different result.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Steve Corino</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The former king of independent wrestling, and former ECW World Champion, Steve Corino joins the USWF as a familiar face and amazing wrestler. We are initially booking him as a face, but this may change as we develop. He is the King of Old School, and this fits well with our brand.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Charlie Haas</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The former member of one of the WWE's best tag teams. Charlie Haas joins the USWF on his own (though we are attempting to negotiate a deal with Shelton) and is ready to break out as a singles wrestler if need be. Throughout his career Haas has been much more successful as a tag teamer and we may try to take advantage of this.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Lone Wolf" Eddie Edwards</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Another former Ring of Honor Champion and ROH Tag Champ, Eddie Edwards joins the USWF without his partner Davey Richards. Edwards is a big-time lightweight competitor who can definitely compete with the big dogs.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Drew Deville</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The former Luke Gallows, and Festus from the WWE has joined the USWF as a man on a mission. Prove that he can fight, and win. Drew's a brute-force who could be a big-time star in the USWF if things go as planned. He pitched to us a great gimmick idea and we are running it past Fox before we decide to run with it, we shall see.</p>

<p>USWF Fusion Week 1</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/FUSION-LOGO.gif/75113135/FUSION-LOGO.gif</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USWF Fusion</span></strong></span></span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></span>live from Colberg Court in Sacramento</p><p> <em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Live on Fox Sports</span></em></p><p> </p><p> Show Opens with immediate action as <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Sean Waltman defeated Jimmy Yang</span></strong><strong> </strong> via disqualification after <strong>Brian Kendrick</strong> came down and was brawling with Waltman. After the match Kendrick challenged Waltman to face him 1-on-1 at the next Revolution.</p><p> </p><p> After commercials <strong>Chris Jericho</strong> and <strong>Adam Copeland</strong> come out and announce that starting on this week's Revolution will be a 16-man World Title Tournament that will culminate at Night of Champions! Jericho proceeds to introduce himself as the <em>#1</em> seed! Copeland introduces a highlight package of the Lashley/Knox match and then announces <strong>Bobby Lashley</strong> as the <em>#2</em> seed and <strong>Knox</strong> as the <em>#3</em>.</p><p> </p><p> Backstage the <strong>Ghostwalkers</strong> hype video plays again, and <strong>Alere Little Feather</strong> says that at Night of Champions the Ghostwalkers will become the first ever tag champs.</p><p> </p><p> In a quick match, <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Ghostwalkers destroyed the debuting Irish Airborne</span></strong> in a relatively sloppy match. Navajo Warrior hit the Poison Arrow on Jake Crist for the 1-2-3.</p><p> </p><p> Backstage <strong>Raven</strong> cuts a promo about how he is always disrespected, and that he deserves recognition. The beautiful <strong>Torrie Wilson</strong> walks in, announces herself as the personal assistant for Adam Copeland and tells Raven he will be the <em>#4 </em>seed in the tournament.</p><p> </p><p> A video plays: "Sexy comes to the USWF... Soon"</p><p> </p><p> In the main event, the debuting <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Steve Corino and Satoshi Kojima put on an amazing match in which Steve Corino wins with the Lariat</span></strong> and earns the <em>#5</em> seed in the tournament!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Quick Results:</p><p> </p><p> Sean Waltman defeated Jimmy Yang via DQ when Brian Kendrick interfered</p><p> Ghostwalkers defeated Irish Airborne</p><p> Steve Corino defeated Satoshi Kojima</p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

<p>USWF Announces More Signings/Revolution Preview</p><p> </p><p> We finished up the last of the major signings. We will still be bringing in new guys, but this is the last of the bulk signings.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Tim Sylvia</span></strong></p><p> Tim is a big MMA guy who has an interest in pro wrestling. He is extremely green and that'll show but he has always been well received by the fans. We hope this'll work out, but it may not.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Gregory Helms</span></strong></p><p> Stand back, there's a Hurricane coming through...except not. Gregory Helms is a great lightweight worker and is joining us after a successful time with the WCW and WWE.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Jay/Mark Briscoe</span></strong></p><p> The Briscoe Brothers have been a big-time tag team in Ring of Honor and we are ready for them to become a big-time tag team in the USWF. They work well and become our third team of brothers!</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jay Lethal</span></strong></p><p> Lethal joins us as another potential star of the lightweight division. He in the past has done a tribute to the Macho Man, and we may use that, or we may let Lethal shine on his own.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Homicide</span></strong></p><p> Homicide has been a great worker for both Ring of Honor and TNA, but he'll need to find a niche to stick here in the USWF.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Doug Williams</span></strong></p><p> Williams has some amazingly unique moves including his finisher, The Chaos Theory, but again, he'll need a niche to fit. He is a great technical worker, and could lead a British faction as he has in the past.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Kip James</span></strong></p><p> Kip James has been a major factor in the tag division in the past, but in the USWF he'll be a single's worker. There is a little fear he'll run into to trouble or cause issues backstage, but we will have to wait and see.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Sean Morley</span></strong></p><p> This is an interesting one. Morley's going to wrestle for us, but at the moment it's only a part-time thing. In the early 2000s Adam Copeland was married to Sean's sister, and they've since divorced. Adam and Sean both insist there is no bad blood.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Scott Hall</span></strong></p><p> The bad guy is hoping to resurrect his career with the USWF, and we've given him a very short leash. We hope it pays off for both of us.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Carlito</span></strong></p><p> Was released by the WWE after a failure to attend rehab. We acknowledged this, but are willing to work with Carlito to get him clean and work as a star in the USWF. He'll start off in the lightweight division and we think this'll work nicely.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Low-Ki</strong></span></p><p> This is a guy I've loved since the time I saw him appear on WWF Jakked. Low-Ki has been booked as Kaval and Senshi in the past, but we want him to use the Low-Ki angle as a bad-ass fighting machine. While technically a lightweight and I think we will see Low-Ki shine.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Fallen Angel" Chris Daniels</span></strong></p><p> Another character i've loved since I first saw it. Daniels is an amazing worker, and we were able to convince to come join us and star. We have some great ideas for Daniels.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Daivari</span></strong></p><p> The typical Middle Easterner, Daivari technically is an American, but is fluent in Persian and we know he'll be a great low-card heel.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Shelton Benjamin</span></strong></p><p> Ain't no stopping us! Shelton Benjamin has joined us, and technically joined Charlie Haas! We haven't decided to tag them yet, but I suspect we will ultimately. Shelton is a star, and we are going to use him as such.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">USWF Revolution Preview:</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> The Tournament for the World Title starts:</p><p> #1 Chris Jericho vs. #16 Lance Hoyt</p><p> #2 Bobby Lashley vs. #15 Tomko</p><p> #3 Mike Knox vs. #14 Navajo Warrior</p><p> #4 Raven vs. #13 Sean Morley</p><p> #7 Rhino vs. #10 Drew Deville</p><p> #8 Shelton Benjamin vs. #9 Kip James</p><p> </p><p> Plus,</p><p> Brian Kendrick vs. Sean Waltman</p><p> </p><p> The #5 and #6 seeds are fighting on Fusion.</p><p> </p><p> Quick Picks:</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>#1 Chris Jericho vs. #16 Lance Hoyt<p> #2 Bobby Lashley vs. #15 Tomko</p><p> #3 Mike Knox vs. #14 Navajo Warrior</p><p> #4 Raven vs. #13 Sean Morley</p><p> #7 Rhino vs. #10 Drew Deville</p><p> #8 Shelton Benjamin vs. #9 Kip James</p><p> Brian Kendrick vs. Sean Waltman</p></div></blockquote>

USWF Revolution Week 2

http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/revolution2.gif/75112867/revolution2.gif

USWF Revolution

Live on F/X

From the Tucson Convention Center in front of 9,275 screaming fans!

Dave Prazak and Marc Letzmann on the call!

Adam Copeland comes out and runs down the tournament. He announces that the finals for at Night of Champions will be a 60-minute Iron Man match. He promises that this tournament will be epic and the fans will love every second of it. Tonight 6 of the 8 first round matches will go down including...

#1 Chris Jericho vs. #16 Lance Hoyt

#2 Bobby Lashley vs. #15 Tomko

#3 Mike Knox vs. #14 Navajo Warrior

#4 Raven vs. #13 Sean Morley

#7 Rhino vs. #10 Drew Deville

#8 Shelton Benjamin vs. #9 Kip James

In the first match-up we head to the ring for the #3 vs. #14 matchup. This is an intriguing match-up because Navajo Warrior trained Mike Knox.

#14 Navajo Warrior vs. #3 Mike Knox

Overview: Navajo Warrior and Mike Knox are well acquainted, but they share no friendship. Knox has reached the pinnacle of the Wrestling world before, but Warrior has toiled in the lower levels forever. That said, Warrior is making a charge and this is a great chance.

Recap: Knox went right at Warrior and beat him down early. He wore down Navajo Warrior, but Warrior kept battling and prevented Knox from getting an early pinfall. As the match wore on Warrior shifted the balance of power.

Dave: "Warrior reverses Knox' attempt at the Clothesline and takes him down. Knox is stumbling and Warrior hits a Tomahawk Chop over his skull. Warrior now with the scoop slam, and is setting Knox up... POISON ARROW!!! 1-2-3! And we have a huge upset to start the tournament!!!"

Winner: Navajo Warrior (via Poison Arrow)

*Commercial*

Returning from break we are treated to a short recap of last weeks feud between Sean Waltman and Brian Kendrick.

Sean Waltman vs. Brian Kendrick

Overview: During Waltman's matches last week Kendrick made his presence known attacking Waltman during a match, and appearing during a match. Waltman meanwhile isn't interested in being messed with, and quickly accepted Kendrick's match offer.

Recap: Waltman and Kendrick immediately highlighted why the lightweight division will have a big impact in the USWF. The fans got really into the matchup and were hot for the whole match-up. Waltman and Kendrick both were able to hit some signature moves, but in the end Waltman's experience caught up with Kendrick...

Dave: "Kendrick's got Waltman, he's going for the Sliced Bread #2, oh wait Waltman just shoved him off sending Kendrick flying into the corner... Kendrick stumbles back, right into the X-Factor."

Winner: Sean Waltman (via X-Factor)

Backstage Raven is talking about how no matter, he is only seen as a man who likes pain. Never taken seriously, never given a chance. He tells the fans that as a child he loved sports, but his parents didn't care, and forced him into staying inside...Sean Morley interrupts him, telling him he doesn't care about Raven's past, it is 2011, we've all got regrets, but now Mr. Moneyshot is about to make millions...

*Commercial*

#4 Raven vs. #13 Sean Morley

Overview: Raven and Morley are two totally different wrestlers, but both have been stars in the WWE and as such the fans know them and respond well. Morley is looking to avoid what happened to Jerry Lynn last week at the hands of Raven.

Recap: From the get-go Raven looked off his game, and Morley took sheer advantage. He immediately cornered Raven and beat him down. This one ended quickly as Morley went up top and nailed the Money Shot for the 1-2-3.

Dave: "Wow! Another upset"

Marc: "Yes indeed Dave, the committee is sure screwing up the seeds so far"

Winner: Sean Morley (via Money Shot)

Backstage Percy Pringle III announces that at Fusion, Hell's Gatekeeper, Syn, will be arriving and that Steve Corino better be away, because he is the first victim being taken, Straight to Hell...

*Commercial*

#7 Rhino vs. #10 Drew Deville

Overview: Two brawlers with bad attitudes, who've never faced each other before. This'll be an interesting match-up.

Recap: Deville and Rhino brawl from the get-go, and the fans respond. Both men exchange huge blows, and Rhino even manages to hit the Gore, but Deville rolled out of the ring and by the time Rhino got the cover Deville kicked out. The end came after Deville clocked Rhino with what appeared to be Brass Knuckles and then set him up for the Powerbomb and the victory.

Dave: "Make it three for three in upsets today! With three more match-ups to go, we've yet to see a higher seed win a match!!!"

Marc: "Truly shocking, and kind of pathetic! That just goes to show the parity in the USWF! We are in for a really exciting future!!!"

Winner: Drew Deville (via Powerbomb)

In the back, Adam Copeland runs into a guy with a shining Gold jacket on. He turns around and it is Shelton Benjamin!!! Copeland greets him and they laugh about old times. Benjamin then gets serious and says, this week i'm starting the road to the gold!

*Commercial*

#8 Shelton Benjamin vs. #9 Kip James

Overview: Benjamin and James have both been major stars in the tag divisions, and now both are set to make a run at the World Title!

Recap: Kip James and Shelton Benjamin aren't that similar but both have been stars and the fans react really well to both of them! Shelton's speed really catches up to Kip late in the match and he manages to take advantage of James. Here is Dave Prazak with the call.

Dave: "Shelton on the run and James is stumbling... PAYDIRT!!!"

Marc: "And BOOOOMMMMM goes the dynamite!"

Dave: "Marc, don't ever say that again, Shelton with the cover!!! 1-2-3!!!"

Marc: "I'll say what I like Dave! For that matter, the higher seed won this time!!!"

Winner: Shelton Benjamin (via Paydirt)

We go to an early today cutscene. Bobby Lashley is at a Tucson gas station filling his truck with gas... Suddenly a large man on a motorcycle rolls up, and hops off... Lashley pays no attention but the man suddenly attacks Lashley with a lead pipe and then clocks him with his helmet, revealing that is was Tomko!

*Commercial*

During the break we see the "Sexy comes to USWF @ Fusion" ad.

#2 Bobby Lashley vs. #15 Tomko

Overview: Lashley was attacked by Tomko at the gas station this morning and we haven't seen him in the arena since. Tomko makes his entrance and demands that the referee begin to count Lashley out...

Recap: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8...*Suddenly a huge Ford Truck rolls down the entrance way*...

Dave: "Lookout, Lashley is here!"

Tomko looks furious as Bobby Lashley steps out of the truck. His head is bandaged, but he appears to be fine otherwise. He immediately begins to dominate Tomko... Tomko grabs the lead pipe, but Lashley spears him into the ground and pummels his with his lethal fists. Lashley finally gets tired of toying with Tomko...

Dave: "He's got Tomko up... DOMINATOR!"

Winner: Bobby Lashley (via Dominator)

Post-Match Lashley takes the bandage off his head, revealing a huge bump, and just primally screams at the top of his lungs!

*commercial*

Chris Jericho is backstage and talks about the USWF, and why he and Adam have decided to make this happen. He says that while Lance Hoyt is a very good competitor, Jericho will make him suffer!

#1 Chris Jericho vs. #16 Lance Hoyt

Overview: Jericho and Hoyt have never faced eachother, but Lance Hoyt is ready to make an impact and Jericho is ready to move on to the championship match.

Recap: Jericho and Hoyt put on a great match and the fans are hot for it. Hoyt even manages to get some offense in, but in the end the #1 seed, Chris Jericho locked in the Walls of Jericho and got Hoyt to tap.

Winner: Chris Jericho (via Walls of Jericho)

• 6 months later...

http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/FUSION-LOGO.gif/75113135/FUSION-LOGO.gif

USWF Fusion January Week 2

In the pre-show dark matches we saw the tag team of Drew Deville and Lance Hoyt defeat the Irish Airborne. And the tag team of Tomko and Knox defeated the pairing of Jerry Lynn and Tim Sylvia.

SHOW OPENS live on Fox Sports

Immediately the lights change to pink, and the words, SEXY ARRIVES flash across the screen. Angel Williams shows up on the stage and immediately begins thanking her fellow canadians Copeland and Jericho for the opportunity to show the world what Sexy means... She is cut-off by Michelle McCool who attacks her and beats her to the ground before being held back by security.

Backstage we see that tonight there are two more Tournament of Champions matches as we will see Kojima take on Low-Ki and Steve Corino face the mythical "Hell's Gatekeeper".

Back from the break we are entertained by an incredible match between Low-Ki and Satoshi Kojima. Low-Ki manages to topple the massive Kojima and hit the Warrior's Way for the win.

Backstage Percy Pringle III told us to all fear, Hell is rising and his Gatekeeper is here... He presents to us SYN.

In the main event Steve Corino puts up a valiant fight but falls to Syn's Crucifix finisher. After the match Syn raises his arms and the ring is surrounded by flames as the show goes off the air.

SHOW ENDS.

Results:

Low-Ki over Kojima

Syn over Steve Corino

Tournament of Champions update
#1 Chris Jericho vs. #8 Benjamin
#2 Bobby Lashley vs. #10 Deville
#14 Navajo Warrior vs. #6 Low-Ki
#13 Morley vs. #12 Syn

Upcoming Revolution Preview:

1 Chris Jericho vs. #8 Benjamin

#13 Morley vs. #12 Syn

Briscoes vs. Young Bucks

Jimmy Yang vs. "The Rock Star" Brian Kendrick vs. "Human Highlight Reel" Jack Evans

Just quickly figured i'd drop an update on the future of this diary. For now I am still going to keep this low-frill, low-fluff, match updates. Michgcs' write-ups for Superstars are my model for Fusion and then my own style will be used for the "A'' show Revolution.

I have almost three months worth of shows (so 12 fusions, 12 revolutions and 3 PPVs) written up. So I might as well get them out there. For the PPVs I will put-up a pre-show highlighting what led to the match and keeping you up-to-date on the goings on in the USWF.

Most importantly, i'm doing this as a release from long days of work. So I apologize in advance, but this won't be a Five-Star dish. It should be entertaining, and will have storylines and character developments to follow.

I sincerely hope you all enjoy. And never hesitate to critique.

-USWF

USWF Revolution Week 3

http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/revolution2.gif/75112867/revolution2.gif

USWF Revolution January Week 3

Live on FX Wednesday Nights

Pre-show: Tomko and Lance Hoyt defeated Irish Airborne

Show Opens:

Marc Letzmann and Dave Prazak at the table with the call. Together they go over the first two weeks of the USWF and update us on the Tournament of Champions. We see a quick highlight package of the first round before getting an overview of tonight's card.

#1 Chris Jericho vs. #8 Benjamin
#13 Morley vs. #12 Syn
Briscoes vs. Young Bucks
Jimmy Yang vs. "The Rock Star" Brian Kendrick vs. "Human Highlight Reel" Jack Evans

With that we head to the ring for the opening contest.

Overview: Two of these guys, Jimmy Yang and Brian Kendrick are established stars while Jack Evans is trying to climb the ladder. Yang, Kendrick and Evans have all been involved with one another so far on USWF Fusion and Revolution. Jimmy Yang was cost a victory when Kendrick interfered with his match with Sean Waltman. Jack Evans meanwhile faced off against Jimmy Yang in a fatal-4-way which was won by Sean Waltman. That familiarity was obvious early as the three men all put on quite a show.

Finish: Sean Waltman decided it was time for him to get back at Kendrick who has been after Waltman in the recent weeks. Waltman hopped onto the apron and managed to distract Brian Kendrick allowing Jimmy Yang to roll him-up and pick up the victory.

Winner: Jimmy Yang (Distraction by Sean Waltman)

After the match: Sean Waltman, Jimmy Yang and Brian Kendrick all brawl until Adam Copeland comes out and stops them. He tells them to save it for Night of Champions next week, when one of them could be crowned the USWF Lightweight Champion. He goes on to add that there will be a fourth man involved in this match...and that this former WWE Star is pretty damn cool...He also casually mentions that the belt will be suspended 25 feet above the ring...Copeland decides he is on a match-making roll and decides that next week on Revolution, Sean Waltman and the unknown former WWE Star will tag against Brian Kendrick and Jimmy Yang!

Backstage: The camera zooms out on a red/blue image, as the image clears up we see a confederate flag. Jay and Mark Briscoe walk into the image and immediately cut a promo against the USWF, proclaiming themselves as the top tag team on the indy scene ready to take it to the next level. They say that tonight, when they face The Young Bucks they will shove the Bucks teeth back deep into their throats and that the entire USWF better be on watch.

Announce Table: Letzmann and Prazak run down the career achievements of the Briscoe Brothers and the Young Bucks as we head to the ring for the next match-up.

Tag

The Briscoe Brothers vs. The Young Bucks

Overview: Two teams both making their collective USWF debuts. The Young Bucks feature the high-flying Jackson brothers, Matt and Nick. While the Briscoes feature the technical, physical, and ruthless brothers, Jay and Mark.

Finish: The Briscoes had the early upper hand, but the sheer speed of the Bucks managed to kept them from grounding an aerial assault. In the end, Matt manages to knock Jay out of the picture and then Matt and Nick hit the More Bang for Your Buck for the victory.

Winners: The Young Bucks

Post-Match: As the Bucks are celebrating Jay slides back into the ring and clobbers both of them. He and Mark then destroy them until the lights go down and an what sounds like an indian warcry is heard over the loudspeakers. This spooks the Briscoe's who bail from the ring.

Backstage: The debuting Taylor (formerly known as Taylor Wilde) is with backstage interviewer Nigel McGuinness talking about how excited she is to be in the USWF. Before she even really gets into her passion, Michelle McCool ruthlessly attacks her from behind and leaves her prone on the ground. McCool takes the time to tell Nigel to pass a message onto Adam Copeland...She is the Queen of Sexy.

Announce Table: Letzmann and Prazak briefly touch on Michelle McCool's ruthless attacks on both Angel Williams and now Taylor. They then focus on the upcoming tournament matches.

#6 Low-Ki vs. #14 Navajo Warrior

Overview: On Fusion, Low-Ki defeated Kojima in a very physical battle. Last week on Revolution, Navajo Warrior upset his former student Mike Knox in an equally physical encounter. We expect more of the same in this bout.

Finish: In an extremely physical match-up it is typically the stronger man who wins. In this case the opposite proved true, as Low-Ki defeated the Navajo Warrior with a barrage of kicks and stomps.

Winner and Advancing: #6 Low-Ki

Post-Match: Low-Ki asks for microphone and immediately begins to rip into Adam Copeland's "Disrespect for the Underdog" he says that his seeding is a joke, he knows he is the true number one, and that he will never be forgotten.

Backstage: Percy Pringle stands infront of a gate surrounded by candles. Behind the gate stands Syn. Pringle warns Sean Morley that he is bound for hell.

#12 Syn vs. #13 Sean Morley

Overview: Both men upset their first-round opponents, Syn took it even further, lighting the ring on fire after his victory over Steve Corino. Syn looks like a future star in the USWF, but tonight is another major test in Sean Morley.

Finish: Syn once again manages to control the match, and in the end he hits a move that Percy Pringle called the Last Kiss. After the match Syn picked Sean Morley up and chained him to the ring... rather than lighting the ring tonight he just walked away as security helped Morley.

Winner: #12 Syn

Announce Table: The announcers recap the night and the tournament thus far before we head to the ring for Bobby Lashley vs. Drew Deville.

#2 Bobby Lashley vs. #10 Drew Deville

Overview: Both former WWE stars. This will be a traditional brawl.

Finish: This match went back and forth throughout with many near falls, but in the end Lashley used his newly discovered MMA background to choke out Deville and get the win.

Winner: #2 Bobby Lashley

After the match: Tomko rolled down to the ring on a harley in a leather jacket similar to the one Deville wore to the ring. He has a chain wrapped around his fist and he annihilates Lashley with it as Deville and Tomko double-team Lashley until once again security has to step in.

Backstage: Chris Jericho is sitting with Adam Copeland laughing and telling stories of their respective greatness. The main event is next.

Main Event

#1 Chris Jericho vs. #8 Shelton Benjamin

Overview: Both of these men have held gold in the WWE, but Jericho is one of the most decorated wrestlers in history. His experience should be enough to win this match, but don't count out the self-proclaimed Gold Standard.

Finish: Benjamin and Jericho have a history and early on it shows with numerous reversals and great exchange around the 11 minute mark of the match. In the end though Jericho catches Benjamin with the Codebreaker, and then locks on the Walls of Jericho forcing Benjamin to tap.

Winner: #1 Chris Jericho

• 2 weeks later...

USWF Fusion Week 3

http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/FUSION-LOGO.gif/75113135/FUSION-LOGO.gif

USWF Fusion January Week 3

Preshow: Tajiri defeated Kid Kash

SHOW OPENS live to the audience in person and watching along at home on their local Fox Sports affiliate.

The scene opens with Navajo Warrior and Alere Little Feather being beaten down by Daivari and a tall man he keeps calling Fady. Hawaiian Lion rushes in for the save but is too late as Daivari and Fady manage to escape. Adam Copeland comes upon the scene and states that he has knows plenty about tag teams and that if the USWF is to succeed it will need a world-class tag division. So tonight, he is beginning a brief tournament that will determine who will face-off against one another at Night of Champions for the Tag Titles!

Back from commercial we are greeted with an extremely aerial tag affair that sees the Young Bucks defeat the team of Dave and Jake Crist, the Irish Airborne, after they hit the More Bang for Your Buck. With this win, the Young Bucks will move into the semi-finals of the Tag Tournament and will get to face a team that Copeland has said was of two former champions.

Backstage Percy Pringle talks about his client Syn and how he thus far has sent the USWF...STRAIGHT TO HELL.

USWF Revolution Recap of the Sons of Anarchy (Tomko and Deville's) Post-Match attack on Lashley.

Satoshi Kojima is in the ring for the second match when Deville and Tomko come down to the ring on Motorcycles surrounding the rings as Lance Hoyt makes his entrance. Hoyt steps into the ring, but before the match can even begin Deville and Tomko jump into the ring and mercilessly beat Kojima down with a bike chain. Hoyt joins them in the beat-down and in the end is presented with a leather jacket with the Sons of Anarchy logo on the back.

The USWF Revolution Replay is shown: It features the lightweight showcase, and hypes this weeks Tag Match between the four competitors at Night of Champions.

The second actual match of the evening featured Sean Morley defeating fellow WWE alum Kip James with the Money Shot.

Backstage Low-Ki cuts a Promo on Jericho, stating that while Bobby Lashley is a star in his own respect, Low-Ki's focus is on the top and in order to get there he will first destroy Lashley before beating Jericho and becoming the first USWF Champion.

In the Main Event the Ghostwalkers (Hawaiian Lion and Navajo Warrior) took on the team that attacking them earlier this evening, the Arabian Nights (Daivari and Fady). Lion and Warrior despite being weakened earlier were on top of their game and easily handled Daivari and Fady. In the end Warrior and Lion hit the Poison Arrow for the victory. They therefore will move on into the semi-finals of the Tag Tournament where they will face the Briscoe's.

Match results:
Young Bucks defeated Irish Airborne
Kojima and Hoyt was ruled a No-Contest
Sean Morley defeated Kip James
Ghostwalkers defeated Arabian Nights

USWF Revolution Week 4 preview:
Colon/Waltman vs. Yang/Kendrick
Young Bucks vs. ??? (Former multiple time champions)
Ghostwalkers vs. Briscoe's
#2 Lashley vs. #6 Low-Ki
#1 Jericho vs. #12 Syn
Steve Corino is in action and much much more. Tune in this Saturday for USWF Revolution, live of FX!

Current USWF Night of Champions Card
Sean Waltman vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Brian Kendrick vs. ??? (USWF Lightweight Title)
Young Bucks/??? vs. Ghostwalkers/Briscoe's (USWF Tag Titles)
Chris Jericho/Syn vs. Lashley/Low-Ki (USWF World Title)
More To Be Announced on Revolution!

• 2 weeks later...
<p>USWF Revolution Week 4</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://uswf.wikispaces.com/file/view/revolution2.gif/75112867/revolution2.gif</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>USWF Revolution</strong></span> January Week 4 live from Davis, CA</p><p> </p><p> 'Twas the Night before Champions were crowned.</p><p> </p><p> In the Preshow: Lance Hoyt and Tomko (Sons of Anarchy) defeated the Irish Airborne.</p><p> </p><p> Show Opens with Dave Prazak and Marc Letzmann standing at the announce table. They run down the card we have in store for tonight:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Carlos Colon/Sean Waltman vs. Jimmy Yang/ Brian Kendrick</p><p> The tag tournament will find it's finalists as we see:</p><p> Young Bucks vs. ??? (Former multiple time champions)</p><p> Ghostwalkers vs. Briscoe's</p><p> The World Title Picture will become clear as the Semi-Finals take place.</p><p> #2 Lashley vs. #6 Low-Ki</p><p> #1 Jericho vs. #12 Syn</p><p> Plus,</p><p> Steve Corino is in action!</p><p> [/Quote]</p><p> </p><p> With that Sean Waltman and Carlos Colon head to the ring to take on Jimmy Yang and Brian Kendrick.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Sean Waltman and Carlos Colon</strong></span> vs. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Brian Kendrick and Jimmy Yang</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Background: These four men will face-off at Night of Champions in a Fatal-4-Way to determine the Lightweight Champion! But tonight, Adam Copeland has paired them together to show off the lightweight division.</p><p> </p><p> Result: Both teams put on a great performance, but in the end the team of Carlos Colon and Sean Waltman won the match as Sean Waltman hit the X-Factor on Brian Kendrick for the victory.</p><p> </p><p> Post-Match: As Sean Waltman celebrated with his back turned to Colon, Colon snuck up behind him and hit the Backstabber, leaving the ring smirking as his partner for one-night only writhed in pain on the mat.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winners: Sean Waltman and Carlos Colon</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Backstage <span style="color:#FF0000;">Michelle McCool</span> hypes herself and says that she destroys all "Divas" and that to be the best female wrestler, you have to a be Vixen. Adam Copeland steps into the picture and mentions that he likes that concept. He tells McCool that at Night of Champions she'll have a match. And it'll be for the newly named "Vixens" Title. In order to determine her opposition Copeland sets up a three-way dance...and it's next.</p><p> </p><p> Back in the ring we watch as Angel Williams and Taylor both make their entrances. The third competitor is the debuting Taryn Terryl!</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF00FF;"><strong>Angel Williams vs. Taylor vs. Taryn Terryl</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Background: Two former TNA Knockouts and a former WWE Diva face-off in this match-up to face Michelle McCool at Night of Champions for the newly created Vixens Title. McCool hasn't taken kindly to the "Divas" in the USWF, welcoming both Williams and Taylor with beat-downs.</p><p> </p><p> Match Result: The back and forth match-up is a great example of what the USWF Vixens will have to offer in the future. Midway through the match <span style="color:#FF0000;">Michelle McCool</span> makes her way down to the Ringside Announce Table and joins Dave Prazak and Marc Letzmann on the call. The end saw Taylor hit her finisher on Angel, but was rolled up by Taryn who stole the win and the title opportunity. </p><p> </p><p> Post-Match: <span style="color:#FF0000;">Michelle McCool</span> stand nose to nose with Terryl in the ring before booting her in the stomach but is then attacked by the other girls. McCool manages to roll out of the ring as Angel and Taylor look after Taryn.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Winner: Taryn Terryl</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> We see a video clip highlighting the 16-man World Title Tournament that has run all month. Before heading to the ring for #6 Low-Ki taking on #2 Bobby Lashley.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>#6 Low-Ki</strong></span> vs. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>#2 Bobby Lashley</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Background: To get to this point Low-Ki has defeated Satoshi Kojima and Navajo Warrior. This will be his third straight heavyweight challenger and easily his hardest. Lashley meanwhile has defeated Tomko and Drew Deville who have since banded together with Lance Hoyt to form the Sons of Anarchy. At the conclusion of Lashley's victory of Drew Deville, the Sons of Anarchy brutally attacked him with bike chains, leaving him bruised and bloodied. We shall see if that effects him tonight.</p><p> </p><p> Match Result: This match-up was yet another bone-bruising affair for both combatants. Low-Ki and Lashley fought it out all over the ring with Low-Ki using his speed to his advantage to neutralize Lashley's brute strength. In the end, Low-Ki took advantage of Lashley's weakened state and managed to hit the Warriors Way for the victory, and the spot in the Night of Champions Main Event.</p><p> </p><p> Post-Match: Low-Ki celebrated, but refused to shake Lashley's hand!</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winner: Low-Ki</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Once again we go backstage to see <span style="color:#FF0000;">Shelton Benjamin</span> talking to <span style="color:#0000FF;">Adam Copeland</span>. Benjamin tells Copeland he wants into the tag tournament and he knows just the guy to be his partner...Copeland immediately laughs and starts to explain to Shelton he no longer wrestles, when suddenly <span style="color:#FF0000;">Charlie Haas</span> appears. Shelton says the Worlds Greatest Tag Team is back and they want that last spot. Copeland chuckles and grants them the spot against the Young Bucks.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>The USWF's Greatest Tag Team</strong></span> vs. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Young Bucks</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Background: Shelton Benjamin faired extremely well in the tournament but fell to Chris Jericho in the Quarter-Finals, tonight he has brought back his WWE and RoH tag team partner Charlie Haas for a shot all USWF Gold. The Young Bucks meanwhile have been wowing crowds all month, with huge wins over the Briscoe's and the Irish Airborne.</p><p> </p><p> Match Result: Despite the Young Bucks aerial barrage, the experience of the USWFs Greatest Tag Team proved to be to much, as Shelton hit Nick Jackson with the Paydirt and got the win for his team.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Winners: The USWF's Greatest Tag Team!</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Backstage <span style="color:#0000FF;">Nigel McGuinness</span> appears in full suit. He tells the crowd the ink has just dried and he is the USWF's newest........backstage hand. He will be conducting interviews, and keeping the pulse of the USWF for Adam Copeland! With that <span style="color:#0000FF;">Copeland</span> joins McGuinness and hypes the PPV Card! </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Ghostwalkers</span></strong> vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>The Briscoe's</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Background: Navajo Warrior and Hawaiian Lion have been one of the stronger tag teams in Arizona, Utah and So Cal for the last 10 years of so and so far in the USWF have an impressive 3-0 record as a tag team but tonight they will take on their toughest challenge yet, Jay and Mark Briscoe the Redneck Rebels, Briscoe Brothers.</p><p> </p><p> Result: The Ghostwalkers and the Briscoe's put on a good ole slobber knocker, beating the living pulp out of each other. The finish of the match came when Jay and Mark went for a double team maneuver on the Hawaiian Lion only to have the Navajo Warrior break it up, throw Mark out of the ring and set Jay up for the Poison Arrow.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Winners: Ghostwalkers</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> Backstage we see <span style="color:#0000FF;">Steve Corino</span> preparing for action. Suddenly the roar of bikes is heard and the <span style="color:#FF0000;"><em>Sons of Anarchy</em></span> arrive. Steve Corino looks for an escape but is attacked by <span style="color:#FF0000;">Tomko, Lance Hoyt and Drew Deville</span>. They leave Steve Corino bloody and out-cold on the concrete floor.</p><p> </p><p> In a different area backstage we see <span style="color:#FF0000;">Low-Ki</span> getting ready to leave, <span style="color:#0000FF;">Chris Jericho</span> walks up and tells Low-Ki he is impressed, and that he looks forward to putting on a show for the fans tomorrow night. Suddenly <span style="color:#FF0000;">Percy Pringle III </span>arrives on the scene and tells Jericho to not count his eggs before the hatch. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">#1 Chris Jericho </span></strong>vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>#12 Syn</strong></span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Background: The multiple time WCW and WWE champion as well as investor in the USWF, Chris Jericho has made his mark early. Syn meanwhile has sent both of his opponents, Steve Corino and Sean Morley straight to hell. His has ended both matches by chaining his opponent to the ring.</p><p> </p><p> Result: Syn and Jericho have amazing chemistry and the fans are extremely into the match-up. Both men hit signature maneuvers, but in the end Jericho manages to catch Syn in the Walls of Jericho and forces him to tap-out. As the show goes off the air we see a highlight package of the night!</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Winner: Chris Jericho</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> SHOW ENDS</p><p> </p><p> Coming up shortly the USWF Night of Champions Preview!</p></div></blockquote>

• 9 months later...

Update On The World Of Wrestling

OOC: The following post is merely an update to the story. This is no longer a diary in the TEW sense of the word, but rather a diary by it's true meaning. A place for thoughts, notes, and the life of the USWF.

The world has been a very interesting place over the last four years. Today is December 1st, 2013. The USWF has consistently grown, in fact today it is considered America's top promotion. The WWE underwent a huge change a few years ago when the McMahon's opted to leave the business entirely. Linda was elected to the Senate and Vince decided it was time to retire. Stephanie and Jean-Paul Levesque remained active but were not the primary owners. Shane sold his shares in order to focus on his sports agency. Eric Bischoff became the primary "face" of the company and the company tanked initially. Overtime however, they have risen from the ashes and have resigned many of the stars who helped make them (John Cena and Kane must notably). They are now the number two promotion in America, but still worth millions.

Total Nonstop Action, TNA, has bounced between an international fed and the cult fed we all no and love. In 2011 they were the strongest fed in America, boosted by the addition of John Cena, who briefly had left the WWE and went on an independent run. Today, TNA sits squarely in third.

The USWF meanwhile has grown and grown and grown. The ownership, Fox Entertainment, in partnership with Chris Jericho and Adam Copeland have turned a small-profit, but most importantly have managed to stay on-top of the ratings. They broadcast two shows a week, Revolution and Showtime. In September of 2013, a new "owner" was revealed and a brand split created. That man is known as Steve "Showtime" Borden. Borden, formerly known as Sting, was sent into retirement in July of 2013 by Stu Bennett (Wade Barrett). Borden reappeared at the September PPV announcing he had bought 50% of the company and was creating his own brand.

So now with two brands, the USWF promotes 4 joint PPVs, and 8 split PPVs, a year.

The champions of the Revolution (GM: Adam Copeland) brand are as follows.

USWF World: Christian Reso (Brought in mid-summer 2013 as a close ally and friend of Adam Copeland).

USWF Television: Claudio Castagnoli (two year USWF vet, has been the focal point of a great feud with Chris Hero, and is on the way to begin a feud with the recently resurgent AJ Styles who under the tutelage of Shawn Michaels is hoping to regain the heights he reached in 2011 when he was the USWF World Champ).

USWF Tag Titles: The Ghostwalkers (Hawaiian Lion and Navajo Warrior both left the USWF after a successful first stint in early 2011. Both returned in 2013, when Alere Little Feather introduced them back to the USWF World. This time though the Ghostwalkers were out for blood. Viciously attacking all of the tag teams in the USWF. They claimed the titles in November and are set to begin a feud with the Bret Hart led Hart Dynasty (TJ Wilson and Harry Smith).

USWF Vixens: Alere Little Feather (Using the mysterious powers of her elders, Alere Little Feather captured the little-used Vixens title).

Other notable stars with the Revolution brand:

Richie Steamboat (Rose to Main Event status rapidly as he rolled through the lightweight division. Kevin Nash took him under his wing and has been leading him to the promised land. He was the lightweight champion, but the brand split has left him without a title to chase.)

Chris Hero (Debuted with the USWF and went undefeated for the first year he spent in the USWF. He captured the Television title and held onto it for 30 defenses. In the end though he was undone by former-friend Claudio Castagnoli. Hero made a chase at the World Title but suffered the loss. Now that he has been saddled with a couple of losses it appears that Hero has lost his mind. He is attacking at will and is never afraid to harm others).

The Gold Standard (Shelton Benjamin and Kenn Doane. These two were the longest reigning tag champions in the USWF History broke up in early 2012. Both were solid but not great singles wrestlers, and reunited in mid-2013 when Benjamin turned on his partner in the Tag Turmoil tournament to reconnect with Doane.)

Smaller story about to be debuted. Elijah Burke, Jayson Paul (JTG) and Shad Gaspard are forming a stable. It has yet to be decided what they will play, but the USWF is leaning towards making them wealthy ex-cons.

Over on the Showtime brand we have a ton more established stars and some interesting story arcs.

First the champions:

NWA World Heavyweight (Title purchased in 2010 and was formerly unified with the USWF World): Robert Roode (Roode held both titles for the end of 2012 and the majority of 2013. As the brand split occurred, Roode dropped the USWF World title to Christian Reso, but held onto the NWA World Title. Roode feels neglected by Steve Borden and despite being the champion feels that he is not respected by the fans or the authorities. He is more than willing to challenge anyone and will face Chris Jericho at the end of the year PPV.)

USWF North American: Will Aldis (Known as Magnus with TNA, joined the USWF in 2012 along with Rob Terry. Terry and Aldis teamed with then World Champion, Stu Bennett, as the Queen's Finest. Bennett lost the World Title but paired with Terry and Magnus as joint Tag champions. Over time the three of them became three of the most hated men in the USWF. Aldis won the North American title in the Summer of 2013 and has been a very solid champion. He is currently set to feud with the recently debuting Samoa Joe.

USWF Lightweight: Chuck Taylor (Taylor was an independent rockstar in the US Wrestling World, he was a star in TNA but in 2013 opted to join the USWF. He won the Lightweight title from Steamboat and has since moved the belt to the lightweight loaded Showtime brand.)

Other notable wrestlers:

Stu Bennett (despite sending Sting into retirement, Bennett hasn't been able to recapture the World Title he held during 2011 and 2012. He is currently feuding with CM Punk)

CM Punk (Jumped from the WWE to TNA to the USWF and has been successful everywhere he has been. Currently feuding with Stu Bennett)

Chris Jericho (Left the USWF at the end of 2010 to pursue his musical interests and wrestle in Japan. Three years later he returned to the USWF as a wrestler (he remained a partial owner the entire time) and has recently been feuding with Robert Roode and will face Roode at the December Year-end PPV)

Rob Terry (Yup you read that right. Rob Terry has been built up into an extremely solid wrestler. He uses his muscle to take advantage of most opponents.)

Steven Fertig (an original member of the USWF Roster, Syn has recently debuted his new persona, Steven Fertig. An enlighten pastor determined to rid the world of the unpure. He is flanked by the seductive Kat La Noir (Wynter from TNA, Katie Lea Burchill in the WWE), and will soon be debuting his first follower, Brodie Lee (who has spent his whole career with the USWF under a mask as Necrosis).

There are a lot of other characters and features behind the USWF, but for now, these are the critical facets of the federation.

• 2 months later...
<p>February 2014</p><p> </p><p> OOC: Just another random update. Every once in awhile I think of ideas that I want to put onto paper. In this case it is a new theory for my diaries. A method that is stolen from the great story-tellers. In this case inspired by BigPapa42 (I think that is your screen name) and his well-written narrative on WCW.</p><p> </p><p> The concept behind this is to merely focus on a #1 Contender for a month or two, let you get inside the characters mind, let you follow his battle for a title (not always for the top belts in the company either).</p><p> </p><p> With that I present, #1 Contender.</p><p> ______________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>February 2014, 1st Writers Meeting of the Month.<p> </p><p> "Robert Roode is the strongest champion we've had since the original reign of Chris Jericho. Roode just gets it, the fans hate him and he loves it. He is an amazing worker and some of the stars of the company love working with him. He has held the NWA World Title since early 2013 and he has faced in one way or another the majority of our stars."</p><p> </p><p> Another voice chimed in: "One match stands out to me about Roode's reign. In April of last year he held an open challenge at the Over The Top Pay-Per-View. In that match he faced T.J. Wilson and people believe that it was one of the top matches we've ever put on."</p><p> </p><p> The original speaker immediately agrees, "You are right, T.J. is a rising star in this industry and I think now that we've moved Harry (Smith) onto a new package (He is tagging with Joe Henning now), I think it is time for T.J. to shine as a singles worker."</p><p> </p><p> With that it was decided, T.J. Wilson would be pushed with the ultimate intention of making him the #1 Contender for to Robert Roode.</p><p> </p><p> The writers broke from the meeting and made some calls, most of the talent was set to arrive the next day for the live episode of Showtime. The writers made a call and got in touch with T.J. who was in the process of driving to the venue with his real-life girlfriend, Nattie Neidhart and one of his best friends, Harry Smith. The writers told T.J. of the plan to push him to the main event scene and told him they wanted to shoot a promo first thing in the morning.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> _____________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31278" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Saturday morning, first week of February.<p> </p><p> The production crew and the writing crew was working on a promo with T.J. Wilson. The promo was going to be used to boost his image from that of an Upper Midcarder who could never quite get over the hump, to that of a Main Eventer, finally ready to explode.</p><p> </p><p> T.J. stood alone in the ring, the stadium surrounding him with empty seats, the cameras panned the empty arena before settling on his face, he spoke.</p><p> </p><p> "Hard to believe that 19 years ago, I stepped into the ring for the first time. I was 15, I was immature, I was cocky, and I wasn't ready." Wilson shook his head, "but Davey Boy, Stu, Bret, the gang, all took me under their wings. They forced me to respect the industry, respect the founders, and respect the linage of the family I grew to call my own." </p><p> </p><p> Wilson paced the ring with renewed vigor. "They forced me out of my comfort-zone, and I spent four years wrestling with the best workers in the World over in New Japan Pro Wrestling, ultimately it was with their blessing that I joined the company that at one time was the World's Greatest." Wilson smirked at the implied statement about the WWE. </p><p> </p><p> "Then as I matured, I realized it was time to make my own mark. I wanted the chance at the top, and after selling my soul to the devil, I knew it was time to come home... A few years ago, Bret called me and told me about the USWF, he said they are doing things right and I know that you can be a big star here." Wilson turned away from the camera... *A highlight package of Wilson's career played and would ultimately be dubbed into the promo*... </p><p> </p><p> "He was right. Harry and I came to the USWF with renewed vigor for the Wrestling business. The fans loved us, and we loved the fact that we didn't have to be ashamed of who we were or where we came from. Together we were one of the best tag-teams of the past decade. But as 2014 rolled around, we knew it was time to go our separate ways. The decision ate at me for months and months, and I spent countless hours driving the countryside in silence. I thought back to the other great teams, Harlem Heat, The Steiners, more recently, Beer Money Incorporated, and it reminded me... Last year I was within a tenth of a second from capturing my first world championship *The clip from Over The Top airs, showing Wilson hitting the Hart Attack and Robert Roode kicking out at the last possible second, the clip shifts to Roode nailing the Payback and ultimately standing tall above Wilson*... </p><p> </p><p> I answered that open challenge back in April at the urging of my family, Harry, Bret, Nattie, the Hart Dynasty. But I failed us... I'm ready to give it another go. I am ready to reach the top of the USWF and I am ready to do what the all the other great tag-team specialists before me, the Booker T's, the Scott Steiners, and the Robert Roode's of the world have done, I am ready to win the World Title." *The Camera panned back out over the empty stadium as the words "T.J. Wilson" flashed on the screen.*</p><p> </p><p> The writers flashed a sly smile, the production team applauded, and Bret Hart, Nattie Neidhart and Harry Smith (who had been sitting in silence with the camera crew) all embraced and shook hands with the crew... T.J. Wilson had arrived, even now in his early 30's he was ready to break-out.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote>

February Week 4, 2014, Saturday night, USWF Showtime.

A few weeks had passed since the empty arena promo was recorded for T.J. Wilson and he knew that tonight would be the night he actually stepped out as wanting to challenge Robert Roode. Roode had held the title since November of 2012, the longest reigning champion in USWF history, at one time he held both the NWA World Heavyweight title and the USWF World title, but dropped the USWF World title back in August in order to set-up the brand split that came about in October.

Out in the arena the 90-minute show was progressing nicely, T.J. Wilson stood in the gorilla position as the show went to commercials. During this set of commercials the aforementioned promo was shown...as the show returned from break...

T.J. Wilson stepped out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand. He was flanked by the great Bret Hart, but this promo was all about him.

"Cut the music, as you may have seen a minute ago, I firmly believe that I am a rising star! I believe that I have the ability to reach the top of the mountain and I believe that I've got what it takes to carry this company on my shoulders! I'm sick and tired of watching Robert Roode walk around here with his inflated ego, and sheer arrogance. Tonight I formally want to make a challenge to Robert Roode..."

Wilson paused, "Tonight Mr. Roode, I want to challenge you for your title, one on one, and I want to tear the roof off this building like we did last April when we went face to face in your open challenge."

The fans popped as Wilson's theme played and he headed for the back.

As he turned to leave, Steve "Showtime" Borden (better known to fans as Sting) and the General Manager of the Showtime Brand stopped him. Borden grabbed the microphone from him.

"T.J. I appreciate the effort, I respect the tenacity and I want to see that match." Borden paused, "but that's not how it works around here. You see we have a bunch of guys who think they deserve that shot. Hell I just had two of them in my office minutes ago. So you know what. I'll make you a deal. Tonight you are going to face Tomko, one on one. If you beat him, I'll let you face the other gentleman who burst into my office today, and if you beat him then......" Just then Robert Roode walked onto the stage interrupting them all.

"Stop right there Stinger, I know you are the final decision maker, but I am the star of the show." Roode smirks, "I am the FACE of SHOWTIME. And T.J. your just in my way... but you are right about something Stinger, I respect tenacity and respect people who want to get their asses beat by Robert Roode. So T.J. beat Tomko tonight and i'll consider giving you that shot..." Roode tossed his microphone to the ground and walked out as the show went to break.

The show returned from break and the Main Event was about to get underway, T.J. Wilson was going face to face with the 6 foot 7 inch, 285 pound beast Tomko.

T.J. Wilson vs. Tomko

Wilson and Tomko tied up to start, but Tomko easily overpowered Wilson and beat him around the ring. This forced Wilson to bail from the ring and regroup. As he re-entered the ring Tomko swung wildly at him with his massive fists but Wilson managed to sidestep the punch and kick Tomko's knees out. As Wilson got him down to his size he beat him relentlessly with kicks and punches. Ultimately Tomko fought out of this and clotheslined Wilson. The match continued this tepid back and forth until the finally, for that we go to the ring announcers, Mike Tenay and Pat Kenney.

Tenay: The pace of this match has favorited T.J. Wilson, but strength-wise Tomko has the advantage and he has absolutely exploited that

Kenney: Mike, T.J. knows what's on the line, he is going to find a way!!!

Tenay: Well Pat, Tomko whips T.J. into the ropes and levels him with a HUGE Clothesline... He picks Wilson's limp body up and tosses it onto his shoulders, we know what is next, Tomko is going to hit the Hell's Staircase...

Kenney: HERE IT IS!!! WAIT WAIT...

Tenay: I do not believe this as Tomko went for the Hell's Staircase (editor's note, think F5), Wilson hung on and nailed a massive Spike DDT. Tomko is out cold in the middle of the ring, Wilson crawls over, 1-2-3!

Kenney: I do not believe this! T.J. Wilson has won! What a match! Easily one of the matches of the year, wow!

WINNER OF THE MATCH: T.J. WILSON

T.J. Wilson was getting to his feet when Tomko's partner in crime, Abyss (collectively known as the Devil's Playground) ran down to the ring and leveled Wilson with a Black Hole Slam. Tomko got back to his feet, and hit the Hell's Staircase. The two men, raised Wilson and leveled him with their double team finisher.

As they stood above the lifeless body of T.J. Wilson, Robert Roode walked out, "Hey T.J. I guess you've figured out your next challenge. Next week on Showtime, beat Abyss, and I'll give you that shot."

SHOW ENDS.

USWF Roundtable, March 2014

As was usual for the USWF, the board of directors, the writers, and the guys behind the scenes gathered on the first day of the new month to discuss the direction of the company. With a Pay-Per-View in three weeks, and fresh on the heels of one of the best shows in recent memory, the gathered group was thrilled.

Greg Maffett one of the shows producers walked into the room slightly late, but carrying some great news, "Guys, I wanted to let all of you know that our focus group with the IWC went extremely well last month. They felt that the company had a lot of stars and that the unpredictability made the shows fun to watch. As we all know we pride ourselves in being a Wrestling company first and an entertainment company second. As we begin our fifth full-year as a business we thought it was important to bring it fans from around the internet and get their feelings on the company. Overall, we have the freshest and most exciting brand in the nation. One major worry is that our stars are all in their mid-30s or later and we rely a ton upon former big names to act as faces of the "entertainment" side of the business. One thing that has been promising is the growth of superstars who had stagnated elsewhere. For gods sake, Rob Terry is one of the stars of this company and most people never knew he was good in the ring."

Pat Kenney, known more for his time as Simon Diamond and now as the color commentator and road agent for the Showtime brand, spoke next. "I do want to point out that we have taken some good steps in getting younger guys into the company. Ring of Honor is loaded with younger guys and Frankie (Kazarian) and Charlie (Haas) are doing a fantastic job with those guys. We've also seen the growth of the Young Dragon, Richie Steamboat, though he has struggled recently in connecting with the fans. Chuck Taylor is another guy who really has the chance to shine, he's looked great as the Lightweight champion, and as we bring back some of the lightweight stars from around the globe, I think we can turn Taylor into the future of this company."

Not dancing around the situation at hand, Adam Copeland one of the original investors in the USWF and the face of the Revolution brand spoke, "I agree with everything said, and naturally when we look at the budget and income statements we have a lot to be proud of. When we first invested in this company we knew we had to impress people quickly. We used connections and friendships to bring in a ton of guys we liked. And I love that fact. Everyday I go to the arena I go there knowing i'll see Jay (Christian), Chris (Jericho), and the rest of the gang. The fact that we all like eachother is a huge factor in our success. A couple months ago when we brought Kurt in we thought that was a great way to build our brand even more, and in the ring we were right, PWI called his match in December the match of the year, but once the things that have haunted his career popped up we knew he wasn't a fit." The room nodded in agreement, but still were not sure where Adam was going with this.

"Every month we look at the company and try to identify weaknesses, and one of the perceived weaknesses I saw last month was the lack of a true, long-term, challenger for Robert Roode over on the Showtime brand. We have Claudio (Castagnoli), Hero, Tomko, Abyss, etc... But when we decided to see what T.J. had, we took a step in a new direction. A step in the right direction. Much like on the Revolution brand when we decided that Rob Terry was the right man to hold the title, I think that T.J. Wilson is the right man to step-up and challenge Robert Roode long-term... But with that said, I think we all agree that the addition we made this week was a good move for the long-term future of this company. We also need to address the looming issue in the room..."

As the meeting continued the group discussed the on-going contract negotiations with one of the stars of the Revolution brand, Stu Bennett (Wade Barrett). Negotiations hadn't gone smoothly and despite the fact that Bennett was the #1 Contender on the Revolution brand, it appeared that the USWF might lose a major star. To counteract that fact the group was brainstorming new #1 Contenders for the side as well as potential additions to the brand.

As for T.J. Wilson, his next challenge in the ring was to face Abyss on this Saturday's Showtime. Following up his match with Tomko, which PWI called the USWF Match of the Month for February, giving it a 98 rating, would be difficult.

USWF Showtime March Week 1

Throughout the live broadcast Mike Tenay and Pat Kenney hyped the T.J. Wilson vs. Abyss encounter that we would see later tonight and by the time it rolled around the fans were restless and ready to see T.J. Wilson take on another monster of a man.

As we returned from break the Spokane, Washington crowd was ready to erupt.

T.J. Wilson vs. Abyss

Wilson and Abyss were complete strangers to eachother in the ring. Abyss joined the USWF only a couple months ago, but has destroyed all comers while teaming with Tomko as the Devil's Playground. T.J. Wilson on the other hand was on his first true run as a singles competitor. Wilson built on his experience against Tomko, but once again was worn down by the much larger competitor. Mike Tenay has the final seconds of the match.

Tenay: Wilson has put in a valiant effort, but I just don't think he can stop the monster Abyss. Abyss whips Wilson into the ropes, and here comes the Black Hole Slam, WAIT WAIT! Wilson hangs on, sliding around Abyss' back and pulling the big man to the ground, 1-2-3. I don't believe it, Wilson escapes, Wilson wins...

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH: T.J. Wilson

As T.J. Wilson stands up and has him arm raised by referee Tony Smith, Abyss levels him from behind.

Tenay: My god, Abyss just leveled Wilson from behind, sends him into the ropes, BLACK HOLE SLAM. The match is over and once again, for the second straight week, Abyss has destroyed T.J. Wilson.

*Robert Roode's theme music is heard*

Tenay: And now here comes the champ, Robert Roode.

*Roode stands on the entrance ramp*

Roode: Cut the music... Abyss, fine sir, thank you for another impressive showing. Except for one thing... YOU LOST. So as I say that, why don't you get lost!

*Abyss steps out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp right towards Roode. Roode is immediately surrounded by security and Abyss ultimately leaves the stage. Roode makes his way into the ring*

Roode: "T.J. I'll admit it, you find a way to win and that impresses me. But you know what else impressed me, those ladies that I have in the back. In other words, it is good to be the champ."

*Wilson is up to his feet but still groggy as Roode continues*

"T.J. you are officially one-step closer. Hell, I didn't think you'd last a day, so at least you can tell your friends you proved Bobby Roode wrong. But at the end of the day T.J. you've still got to win again. Next week! Next week you'll face...."

*Steve "Showtime" Borden's theme hits and the General Manager walks out*

"Whoa there big fella, hold off. You don't name the matches around here, the Stinger does! And when I say it's Showtime, it is SHOWTIME" Borden pauses to take in the crowds roar. So next week, on this very program we are going to have a match-up to determine your opponent Robert. Now if you remember last week, I mentioned that I had two different men in my office begging for a shot at you to go along with T.J. Wilson boldly proclaiming he would beat you. Well guess what Robert... You are going to have to face one of those men. Oh and since you seem to have pissed off Abyss tonight, let's include him in that fray... So yes Robert, next week there will be a final test for T.J. Wilson. It'll be a fatal-four-way between him, Abyss and the two men who came to me asking for a shot. One of those men, well he happens to be a man you seem to think is an ally, Tomko. The other, well let's just say he will be making his redebut in the USWF after a couple years away. And let me just point out, he has been a champion before... But that's all I'll say... It's SHOWTIME!"

*Steve Borden walks off the stage as Robert Roode shakes his head in disbelief, he turns to leave but is stopped by T.J. Wilson who is now fully-functioning in the ring. Wilson and Roode stare each-other down as Showtime goes off the air.*

Interesting stuff, man. I was totally envious of that format when I saw Bigpapa do it, and you're making good use of it.

Thank you kindly. I just realized that with TEW 2013 out now, there was no sense creating a new thread when I could just tack on to this one. Definitely not as good as the original USWF diary I had, but with my limited time I realized this was a good method to tell a story without getting into dramatic details. I can run a month or two of shows and then go back and tell the story. It works out well for me.

It is certainly not groundbreaking, but I think it'll give me a good way to push through some of my stories (I play my game maybe once a week max, so I am utilizing my time away haha).

Archived