3/4 player January 2001 draft your roster game?

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys better start on those diaries soon, I want to see shows!

Patient. :p

I haven't booked a show yet. I can't wait to get my hands on ECW Hardcore TV.

Who has the data because if it's not too late I don't want the game advanced past my AM part of Friday, thanks.

Patient. :p

I haven't booked a show yet. I can't wait to get my hands on ECW Hardcore TV.

Who has the data because if it's not too late I don't want the game advanced past my AM part of Friday, thanks.

I sent it on to Inky as he had pending decisions, it was on the WWF turn of Friday AM when I sent it.

I've got it, Ill send it your way in little bit, its still Friday morning don't worry

TNA Impact was very impressive

Thanks, I was really happy with it. Came out a lot better than I thought. The only problem I had was that a number of guys got 'negative reactions from the crowd', and quite a few more had the 'lacked motivation' note. Something to work on I think.

Thread is up in Dynasty section, let me know what you think of it

I thought the opening post was really good. Great reasoning with the no longer "independent contractors" as well as all the other reference to wrestlers and the Jesse Ventura bit to put it in front of senate. Really great opening post :D

I thought the opening post was really good. Great reasoning with the no longer "independent contractors" as well as all the other reference to wrestlers and the Jesse Ventura bit to put it in front of senate. Really great opening post :D

I should point out at this point that, while I would love to claim the credit, the opening post was written by Inky.

He's probably negotiating with Kenta Kobayashi...

Its true, I did write the opening post. I got the idea from Enigma though, he came up with the idea of the US government stepping in. I thought "hey The Body always fought for wrestler's rights, he's in the government" and it all just came to me.

First ever Raw Is War Redux is up, with supplemental news form behind the scenes.

I er, I guess we should just let this thread die now huh?

Archived