DOA: Victor's Rebellion

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">... Arcadia presents ...</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> ... A Deadly Overloaded Action production ...</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Aftershock/logo.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Aftershock™ is a weekly professional wrestling editorial program broadcasted by the American television network Arcadia. While the program may focus on a number of outside sources, giving a grand picture of the industry for which it reports on, it should be noted that it’s exclusively a Deadly Overloaded Action development. With this in mind, opinions are often slanted, skewed, and centered toward the tone set by Deadly Overloaded Action. Independence, and objectivity, is freely encouraged; however, is not expected.</span></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Aftershock/DD.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">What happens to one whose always been dubbed as ‘the very best’ once they’ve been knocked on their ass? Truthfully, in sports, and life in general, such a question often bubbles to the forefront; begging the athlete (and/or person in general) to prove the strength of their character. Will they simply shrug off into the corner; slipping deeper into mediocrity with every passing week? In contrast, will said figure viciously climb from the pit they currently reside; reproving their worth as a top form performer? This past week on “Rapid Assault”, this overwhelming question was officially laid before the feet of one man; a purely gifted athlete who, up until a week prior, had been seen as “Peerless”. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> After his own body failed him, crashing to the canvas from atop a steel cage, Greg Black’s claim of being “Peerless” has been called into question. How can one stake such a status, such a defiant persona, when, just a week prior, he was unable to ‘get the job done’? Faced with a mountainous challenge, one that NO ONE has overcome quiet yet, Mr. Black was asked to place a loss in the column preset for the DOA Champion, Acid. In turn, he was set to become the NEW DOA Champion, a fact that has only been held by one man thus far, but, sadly, such a wind of transition did not blow. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> While it’s true, Greg Black is the only man who has actually PINNED Acid in the past, defeating him in a tag team match during Episode #8 during season one, the snarling, subhuman, DOA Champion has cultivated a legacy here in Deadly Overloaded Action as the man who is unbeatable in singles competition. Some claim that such a feat has only been withheld due to the manipulative hand of one man, Eric Tyler; however, such a thought can only be classified as a hypothetical question at this point. That said, with Mr. Tyler now suspended indefinitely, such a scenario may be more possible than ever…</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> In his first showing since the dreaded loss, Greg Black stepped into the DOA Dungeon a few days back with one direction in mind: climbing back to the top. Acid, a loose ally of Black’s opponent, Torment, stormed the squared circle with evil intent; proving that the vile champion does what he wants… when he wants. In the end, though, Acid’s rage filled manipulation turned destructive for his own ally; accidentally striking Torment and giving Greg Black the room to regain his composure in victory.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> With a victory just a few days ago, has Greg Black rediscovered his “Peerlessness”? Will this spark his resurgence or have we discovered a small victorious blip for Black; only to have him slowly shuffle back into the background once again? </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Either way, it’s bound to be an entertaining affair as we ask the question...</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>“Peerless” or not?</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Written by Eisen-verse</strong></span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Aftershock/Moth.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Hey, Deadheads this is Moth-Man, the number one fan of Deadly Overload Action reporting exclusively for DOA Aftershock, and what a week it was with huge developments with Eric Tyler, The Moral Majority as well as your worst nightmare coming true.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> This week we started with a huge segment so I will be going through the show in a chronological order, obviously starting with the Eric Tyler / Network promo.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> As always Eric Tyler came out to the boos of the disdain of the deadheads. In fact, one thing I've been wondering with Tyler, in this season especially is whether he is a) the best actor ever, or b) he really hates these fans. Davis did well in his role, but the angle definitely picked up when Eric Tyler took it himself. He is continuing week in and week out to grow into his role, which he did well at the start but like I said earlier he is really, really believable in his role more recently and the deadheads eat it up!</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> “You’re a puny, disease-infested, sewer-residing, RAT with little to no ACTUAL power in this company… You don’t have the guts, or the POWER, to do ANYTHING…” I've quoted this because this set the tone for the promo, Tyler is a vile human. And to me this sort of thing doesn't just come from acting, this felt like raw, extreme disdain. In this show we also saw the début of a mystery Arcadia Executive, who had an altered voice, which has already sparked a mystery on the internet as to who it will be. A lot of people are speculating Nemesis, but honestly I don't see it and I think that is just wishful feeling of wanting Nemesis back. Others have said it will be new DOA booker Victor Page's on screen character but I can't see why after so many years he would want to move to the other side of the camera. I really can't think of who it could be and to be honest I get the feeling it is going to just be an unnamed Arcadia executive which, as long as they don't drag it out is fine by me.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> In the segment, we saw Tyler get suspended which I hope isn't a long time thing because he has been the highlight of the show (along with consistently great main events,) since the inception of Rapid Assault. I loved Tyler's exit and I find how he adds all these little touches to make his character clear and well-defined, as the leaving the dungeon, great as he didn't lose any of his sternness and his authority despite being.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Then, we perfectly transitioned from the super serious matter of the running of DOA to the fun of the Death Defying Duo Division and the two most colourful teams DOA has. The Motha-Funkers came out on top and rightly so as I think Steven Parker and Handsome Strangers don't really need to be pushed under these gimmicks and I can certainly see them dropping the gimmicks when they get stale, because there is nothing worse than a comedy gimmick jumping the shark, we've seen it in wrestling too many times before. That said Totally Supreme are still entertaining the hell out of me and they are like Tyler playing their characters to a tee. The walk of Dick is spot on, as is Tom E.'s scowl, and well Sammy is just hilarious. What also makes these teams work is they are not using the gimmicks to hide a lack of skill, these guys can go and I thought their match was really good. P.S The Testicular Thrashing is the best move in DOA!</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> That was followed up with the DOA making sure we all remember Champagne Lover's latest twist in his character where he has basically become a loose cannon. The video was well done, didn't give us anything new but certainly refreshed the memory. This was put on just before we then saw Antonio Marquez, feature in one of my favourite parts of the episode where Violet gave a creepy promo (as she does) where she promised horrors to Antonio, and she was not wrong as she introduced her latest client, who I am hoping will be a great addition to the 3D division, with Powell (though both a great in singles). His name is The Dreamweaver and well, along with the unbelievably cool name he is a freak, a scary freak. I think he is played by Remmy Sky, who is a young high-flying (reportedly in more way than one) Georgian. He is known as “The King Of The Ladder Match” but I have actually never seen him in a ladder match, so I couldn't comment on that. Anyway, as I was saying, The Dreamweaver debuted and one of the first things I noticed was he has a very strange charisma, just his movements and actions really draw you in. He had a good enough début and as I suspected there was going to be a screwy finish, which definitely makes sense giving that you don't want the freak looking weak on his début, but you can't kill Antonio's momentum, good match and Teddy contin ues the feud by kicking Marquez in the jaw causing a DQ. After that the freak show continued as they, I don't really know how to put it, they kind of celebrated after the match. Scary people.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> We then saw the Moral Majority do something I don't remember seeing before, they held a pre-match prayer with the Deadheads, who as usual were feeling rebellious and certainly didn't do as they were told. I liked this segment it was fresh and different and made for an entertaining segment. The promo felt a bit more old testament than new testament I must say, well it was a bit extreme at that. As I expect having read the wrestling news this week, Hernandez lost his match with Kazuma by countout after a crazy move where Mainstream was dropkicked from the top rope to the announcers table. It was, as they say, sick! And the dungeon didn't go into crazy, they were just in shock, as was, the referee, Kazuma, Citizen X, well everyone! Apart from Carl Batch, he made this segment better with his commentary “Well, sh*t, man… That cat came crashing like a brawd tossed from a 3rd floor window.” Was one of the lines of the night. What I also loved in this segment was Kazuma staying in the ring frozen in shock, it just added to how bad this was as even his fiercest rival was in shock. I hope this leads to the Moral Majority recruiting someone new and continuing the feud with OTA and NARATO, blaming Narato for the accident. It was a perfect way to write him out as I had expected them to have Citizen X turn on him and chuck him out but, this was great, different and the way it showed Citizen X's “human” side was great. Again the commentators made the segment that much better. Note: I write this now as if I was like this watching the angle, I totally wasn't, I was completely enrapture in it and for a while I thought it was legit.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Vicious vs. Morgan was a good match, but we all knew the winner and we knew how good it would be two ring masters and they put on an exciting display, not a great deal to add to that other than the fact that John is DOA's finest. The commentators interaction after this match was golden, Batch has really fitted perfectly into his seat next to Davis and they play off each other well.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> This was followed by a great if somewhat strange promo by “Peerless” Greg Black, as he admitted that last week Acid was the better man, which is true, but I didn't expect to hear it from Greg. I liked the promo, he made Acid look good while keeping up his demeanour of being the Big League Star, and I really can't decide if I want to boo him or cheer him some of the time, but I loved the passion at the end of the promo and the line “Soon enough, that will all be forgotten… All that will remain is the image of me… standing with the DOA Championship… and you… Lost in the shadows… Fading into “Black Out”…” ended the promo really strongly and the whole promo got me interested in the match against Torment.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Then was that match and again, for whatever reason Greg came out with Arcadia security. Solid match which was going well until Acid came out and disrupted the action causing a referee bump and I thought Torment would steal the win in this one, but Greg cleverly used the interference to his advantage and killed two bird with one stone by throwing Torment into Acid, putting him back on a level playing field, as Torment turned Black hit an awesome Black Out and that was all for Torment. Referee Williams came around and counted the fall and the Dungeon erupted, and the interference certainly added to the fans delight so that was some good booking. Not to go on about Davis and Carl but they also, really made the Chokeout title seem important a good touch. As was the stare down between Greg and Acid, which to me was the epitome of the two characters, with Acid's stern mysteriousness (not a word is it?) and Greg's confidence (or is it arrogance).</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> I'd like to do what I see other people do and give you the main parts to watch, but this is DOA and you can't miss a second of it.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Another note I wanted to make was that I saw a couple of days ago news that Arcadia had signed a PPV deal with U Demand, to show special DOA shows and I've been thinking about a main event for that show and I was thinking logically it would seem like it will build to a Greg Black vs. Acid rematch for the title, but for me Johnny Vicious has to play key role in the DOA's first PPV, so my dream match is a ladder match between Johnny Vicious, Greg Black and Acid, with. I'd also love to see The new Moral Majority (if that is happening) vs. The Tokyo Express, in fact I'd love Spencer Spade, or “Supreme Made” as I call him to quit and join the Majority, that would be greatness, he completely fits the bill. That would be for the tag belts. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Thank you for reading this has been the Moth-Man, and I hope I have enlightened you all as to this week in DOA. Be sure to tune in to Arcadia every Thursday for Rapid Assault!</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Written by 20LEgend</strong></span></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Aftershock/View.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">[As you press play on the video that begins to air, you are taken to a viewing of the DOA logo. That fades to the two eyes and the words: 'A View From A Hawk's Eye.']</span></em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> [Then we fade to the studio where seated before you in a reclining chair is the host of the show Scott Hawkes. Scott is wearing a suit as he reclines back in the chair and looks toward the camera. He is also wearing an arrogant smirk on his lips much like those characters in DOA that he seems to enjoy.]</span></em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Scott Hawkes</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><span style="color:#0000FF;"> "Good evening everyone and welcome to A View From A Hawk's Eye. I'm Scott Hawkes and tonight we are going to try and make up for the travesty that occurred at DOA Rapid Assault Wrestling. What happened to open the show was nothing less than a humiliating experience for our Voice of Reason. But here at A View From A Hawk's Eye, we plan to make up for that. You see, I caught up with the Voice of Reason Eric Tyler following the show and caught it all on tape. Now you the fans get to see the unedited interview that I made with Eric Tyler following his suspension."</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em>[A big screen comes sliding down and flashes to a scene outside the arena. Rain is pouring down and thunder can be heard in the background. The camera picks up the presence of Scott Hawkes as he approaches Eric Tyler by his car in the parking garage. Scott pauses in front of the recently suspended Voice of Reason.]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Scott Hawkes</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><span style="color:#0000FF;"> "Mr. Tyler! Mr. Tyler! Can I please get a comment from you regarding the mistake that occurred earlier in the evening?"</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em>[The momentous downpour slams viciously into his bald head; rolling quickly down the bridge of his nose and throughout his weathered face. Drenched, and succumbed by the absolute darkness that surrounds him, “The Voice of Reason” shockingly appears like the intense wetness is nothing to bat-an-eye-at; staring sternly upon Mr. Hawkes with a look of hardened strength.]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="color:#000080;">Eric Tyler</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><span style="color:#000080;"> "A comment, as you put it, wouldn’t allow a proper depiction of my distaste… Since day one, I have been the unwavering adhesive that has kept this crumbling pile together. While everyone attempted to take credit for my rule, reaping the benefits of what I had sown, the truth of the matter is quite simple, Mr. Hawkes: Deadly Overloaded Action will NOT survive without me; I promise you that. Arcadia, in all of it’s brain-dead glory, doesn’t have the gall to keep this place afloat. They know NOTHING about this craft. They know NOTHING about our Tradition. They know NOTHING… about… common decency. I promise you, this is NOT the last you’ve heard from me… Not in the slightest…"</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em>[scott seems to be a little in awe of Eric Tyler at the moment. Though he pushes that back to bring forth the journalistic integrity that he is known for.]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Scott Hawkes</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><span style="color:#0000FF;"> "I have never stepped inside a ring, personally, Mr. Tyler. That is why I leave such things to the professionals, such as yourself. But I am sure you saw what happened tonight, right? It was absolute and utter chaos. We may never see Mainstream Hernandez wrestle again. Johnny Vicious and Greg Black winning matches? Dogs and cats living together? It's absolute anarchy without the Voice of Reason. Now, if you could tell the Arcadia Network anything you wished to tell them right now, unedited, what would that be?"</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em>[Opening the driver side door of his midnight black Lexus, Mr. Tyler flings his equally darkened briefcase into the passenger side seat. Seconds later, in a seamless transition, the dampened “Voice of Reason” spins his body slightly back in Mr. Hawkes direction; snarling as it’s quite impossible, it seems, for him to hide his disdain at the moment.]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="color:#000080;">Eric Tyler</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><span style="color:#000080;"> "Arcadia may feel as though they are making ‘the right choice’ but, in reality, it just goes to prove their absolute stupidity on the matter. These so-called fans, these ‘dead-brains’, have somehow manipulated their way into the Network’s headquarters; a sign that they, Arcadia, are as weak as I had first thought. Jensen Tarver, Victor Page, and all of their mindless minions, are only giving into ‘the devil’; giving the idiotic the ability to dictate direction. I was brought to DOA in which to bring the program credibility and NOW this is how they repay me; suspending me for doing what they ASKED ME to do? This sh*t is backward… They can expect to hear from my lawyers… I’ll sue them for every last dollar they have… If they want to breach my contract then I’ll see to it that Deadly Overloaded Action burns just as Rome once did… Victim of their own device…"</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em>[At this point, the audio begins going in and out and then fades off altogether. The picture begins growing staticy and the words </em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em> </em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em> </em></span></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Aftershock/Standby.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em> </em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em> appear on the screen. We fade back to the set of A View From A Hawk's Eye where Scott Hawkes is seen shaking his head.]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Scott Hawkes</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><span style="color:#0000FF;"> "I should have expected this from Arcadia. This is the United States. This is freedom of the press. I am supposed to be giving a state of the DOA address right now and that state is absolute control by Arcadia. Forget freedom of the press. This place is going to be filled with anarchy now that the Voice of Reason is gone. This place is going to be torn apart by the likes of Greg Black and Johnny Vicious. We can only hope that men like Citizen X and Acid, real men can meet their onslaught with the power that we know they all have. We'll see you next time on A View From A Hawk's Eye."</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><em>[scott sits back in his chair, shaking his head and nearly vibrating with anger as we cut out and away.]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Written by Angeldelayette</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote>

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="20LEgend" data-cite="20LEgend" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great work angel and EV, Aftershock came together greatly!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">A </div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>BIG</em></strong></div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"> thank you to Angeldelayette and 20LEgend for putting forth two lock-solid segments for the first ever episode of "DOA Aftershock"! It's everything I was hoping it to be & more. Now, going forward, I hope that this re-cap style editorial event only sheds further light on Deadly Overloaded Action. Also, as I have linked each episode on the 'Show/event post' on the first page, I will now add a link to each episode of Aftershock moving forward.</div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Another big note, </div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>the card for Episode #3 of "Rapid Assault" will be due up in the next hour or so!</em></strong></div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Cheers.</div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><p><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"></span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>E-V</em></strong></div>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/Logo.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/Deets.jpg</span><div style="text-align:right;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Episode #:</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> 3</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Run-time:</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> 90 minutes</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Taped on:</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Tuesday</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Shown on:</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Thursday Night on Arcadia</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Main Event:</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Acid vs. Cannonball Funk; Non-title match</span></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/EP.jpg</span><div style="text-align:right;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">The hallowed ground of the DOA Dungeon stands in a state of mass upheaval. While such a notion is nothing new to most DOA Deadheads, that being an ever-evolving state of anarchy, this go around feels much more unique; much more… hopeful. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/EricTyler.jpg</span><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Suspended Indefinitely</em></span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> After decapitating the very ‘head’ that once held an unrivaled voice of reason, even if said ‘reason’ was often self-serving, Deadly Overloaded Action now possesses the newfound ability to inspire the thunderous winds of change. While the duration of </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Mr. Tyler’s</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> absence is currently nothing more than a blatant unknown, it’s expected that such a forced vacation will be lengthy enough to bring forth a chance at a new tone; developing a ‘wild west’ kind of mentality as the silver-badged sheriff is no longer ‘in house’. Will this change be for the better? That is the million dollar question still residing within. That said, even IF Eric Tyler was the one thing keeping this place glued together, albeit in a manipulative fashion, a rebellion cannot take place with one strange-holding the nation.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CannonballFunk.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MattySparrow.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>The "Motha-Funkers" will HAVE to bring their 'A Games'</em></span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> In the 3rd Episode of “Rapid Assault”, we will all witness the fastest rising Death-Defying-Duo, potentially, in program history, </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>“The Motha-Funkers”</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">, return to their former ways; warring as singles competitors as they stand in defiance of THE two top DOA Warriors, arguably, of our time in </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Greg Black</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> & </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Acid</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">. Will the uber-fan-favorites find victory; even when no longer standing aside one another? Also, will the embattled </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>“All the Kings Men”</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> faction find a way to overcome the darkness that lay before them; forming together despite losing their viciously vocal leader in which to topple a round of long-time rivals. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> This, and much-much, more as Deadly Overloaded Action, again, invades your television set…</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> The unforgiving warzone fueled by one phrase; one everlasting mantra…</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Deadly Overloaded Action… “Survival of the Fearless”…</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/This.jpg</span><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/AntonioMarquez.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/SnapDragon.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>“Reckless Aggression”</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> Antonio Marquez vs. Snap Dragon</strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Question:</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Victorious by DQ last week, forced into said situation by the interfering hand of his longtime rival, Teddy “Redeem Thee” Powell, will Antonio Marquez subdue another debuting DOA warrior in Snap Dragon?</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/DonteDunn.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/JohnnyVicious.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Question.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/JeffMorgan.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Rayne.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Torment.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Donte Dunn, Johnny Vicious, and ????? vs. Jeff Morgan, Rayne, and Torment</strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>[3 vs. 3 matchup]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em> [First Elimination]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Question:</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> After witnessing the unthinkable last week, Eric Tyler being suspended indefinitely by Arcadia, can the embattled DOA faction, “All the Kings Men”, overcome the loss of their vile leader? </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CitizenX.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/KAZUMA.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Citizen X </strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">w/ Grace and Prudence</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> vs. KAZUMA</strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Question:</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> A week removed from losing his moral confidant, can the emotionally-inflamed zealot find revenge for his fallen ringside preacher?</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/GregBlack.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/MattySparrow.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>“Peerless”</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> Greg Black vs. Matty </strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>“The Pecker-Wrecker”</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> Sparrow</strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Question:</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Longtime rivals from Season One, who will prevail in their first grudge altercation of Season Two; “The Peerless One” or “The Pecker-Wrecker”? </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/ME.jpg</span><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/Acid.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Rapid%20Assault/VersusSmall.jpg</span><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Angles/CannonballFunk.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Acid vs. Cannonball Funk</strong></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><em>[Non-Title Match]</em></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Question:</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Will the other-half of the Motha-Funkers find a way to overcome the overtly animalistic DOA Champion; becoming the FIRST DOA Warrior to break Acid’s undefeated streak?</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:8px;">"Rapid Assault" Quick Picks</span></span></strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Antonio Marquez vs. Snap Dragon</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Donte Dunn, Johnny Vicious, and ????? vs. Jeff Morgan, Rayne, and Torment</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Citizen X vs. KAZUMA</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Greg Black vs. Matty Sparrow</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Acid vs. Cannonball Funk</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Season%201/DOAFear.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div>

<p><strong>Antonio Marquez</strong> vs. Snap Dragon</p><p>

<em>Marquez will snap, Snap</em></p><p>

<strong>Donte Dunn, Johnny Vicious, and ????? </strong>vs. Jeff Morgan, Rayne, and Torment</p><p>

<em>I like ??? men</em></p><p>

<strong>Citizen X</strong> vs. KAZUMA</p><p>

<em>New member of MM debuts and cost Kaz</em></p><p>

<strong>Greg Black </strong>vs. Matty Sparrow</p><p>

<em>See below, replacing Funk with Sparrow and champ with no.1 contender</em></p><p>

Acid vs. Cannonball Funk</p><p>

<em>Funk is fun, but he isn't beating the champ</em></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/WAR/TheWar.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/WAR/AW.jpg</span><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Competing with Episode #2 of "Rapid Assault"</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Captain USA defeated Giant Redwood</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Cherry Bomb defeated Alicia Strong</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Des Davids defeated Anger</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Raven Robinson defeated Belle Bryden to retain the USPW Women's Championship</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Bruce the Giant defeated Nicky Champion</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/WAR/Grade.jpg</span><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>DOA "Rapid Assault" (Episode #2):</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> C-</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>USPW "American Wrestling":</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> C-</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/WAR/Ratings.jpg</span><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>DOA "Rapid Assault" (Episode #2):</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> 0.65</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>USPW "American Wrestling":</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> 1.17</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/WAR/Vic.jpg</span><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">The wording of a ‘WAR’, at least full-fledged, is quite misleading when you think about it. In theory, most would claim that we are nowhere near Sammy’s level at this point; however, it’s what I came to expect when stepping into my office at Arcadia headquarters. We had a LONG way to go but, truthfully, I had inherited this mess; it was going to take time to spin the DOA fortune in a positive direction versus our competitors. Does it sting to see such a drastic difference in our ratings? How could it not; I don’t play to simply ‘come close’, or ‘tie’, I play to win. That’s all. </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> I know it will take time…</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> I have ALL the time in the world…</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Before it’s all said and done, we WILL conquer Sammy’s little Jurassic production. </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> There’s no doubt in my mind.</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> For now, a slow chipping of their stature as the obvious #3 in American Pro Wrestling will be our focus…</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> In time, charring them in our fiery wake…</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <hr color="black"></div></div></div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:right;"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">DOA "Rapid Assault" Quick Picks</span></strong></span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Antonio Marquez vs. Snap Dragon</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Donte Dunn, Johnny Vicious, and ????? vs. Jeff Morgan, Rayne, and Torment</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Citizen X vs. KAZUMA</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Greg Black vs. Matty Sparrow</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Acid vs. Cannonball Funk</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="20LEgend" data-cite="20LEgend" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great work angel and EV, Aftershock came together greatly!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Seconded (inc yourself 20L). </p><p> </p><p> Nice work guys. More icing on an already well-coated cake.</p>

Seconded (inc yourself 20L).

Nice work guys. More icing on an already well-coated cake.

Exactly. Both 20LEgend and Angeldelayette really added a lot to the current tone of Deadly Overloaded Action with their "Aftershock" segments. As a writer, it's great to hear your story being told through other voices/hands.

As for Episode #3
, I've fallen under the weather this weekend (long-term issues); so, I haven't had much chance, at least today, to do much work. That said, I've booked through the show & will probably start fleshing it out as the week goes forward.

All in all, thank you to all the Deadheads still out there; interested in an explosive read...

Cheers.

E-V

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/Turn.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/Hernandez-1.jpg

There were a number of the boys who showed sadness in James’ [Hernandez] departure as “Rapid Assault” officially closed for the night. Their heads held in a somber fashion, continually addressing the fun they had had over Season One, while permanently exchanging digits in which to ‘keep in touch’. There were even some who thought the man should have received a final curtain call of sorts after the broadcast had gone cold.

Truthfully, I wanted nothing of the sort.

James made his own choice by jumping ship to Eisen’s playground of self-destruction. Why would I throw the man a damn parade if he were hellbent on leaving us in his dust?

He made his choice.

I made mine.

The ‘injury’ needed to be believable; and for that I would NEVER throw such a storyline under the bus for a simple ‘thank you’ to the crowd. To anyone who thinks otherwise is simply too dumb to understand the craft of storytelling; the need, even in this day, for kayfabe production.

He was on his way to New England; most certainly to lose so much that he’d eventually come to sleep only on his back at night (becoming quite comfortable with the position). In reality, knowing “Tricky d*ck” and his band full of jokers, I would be shocked to even see James make it on TV from a regular perspective.

Even he has to know that his reality will be nothing like a dream of sorts; more like a terrible nightmare of continual self-devaluing.

Instead of sticking with the program that MADE him a known competitor, he opted to hightail it out of Los Angeles; turning his back on Deadly Overloaded Action… turning his back on me.

One thing you must learn, over anything, is that…

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DeadlyOverloadedAction/Page/Back.jpg

<hr color="black">

DOA "Rapid Assault" Quick Picks

Antonio Marquez vs. Snap Dragon

Donte Dunn, Johnny Vicious, and ????? vs. Jeff Morgan, Rayne, and Torment

Citizen X vs. KAZUMA

Greg Black vs. Matty Sparrow

Acid vs. Cannonball Funk

Show Progress [Episode #3]

I am officially halfway through writing Episode #3 as I type this right now; so, I'm guessing that the complete show should be up sometime next week. I pride myself in creating big moments on each episode; however, these next two/three are really going to jump out as some of my most favorite developments. I truly believe that I'm starting to get back into the thick of what I want to do, the stories that I want to tell, and I have to say that Season Two is bound to be one chaotic affair!

Storylines have been evaluated and analyzed under a fine microscope, stages set, and upcoming events in the works that will only add to the DOA lore. None the less, thank you to my loyal Deadheads out there for keeping with me & reading through this next chapter of Deadly Overloaded Action. I promise you that I will not let you down.

Asking a question

I've come to believe that I've lost a lot of my readership recently. I'm not whining about it, or even that devastated, but more just want to find out why that may be. I know, I know, "E-V, you jump around too much and I just want to wait until I know you're going to stay in one place". I get that. I've heard that before. If that's, again, so, then I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see if anymore Deadheads poke out from the unknown.

There are a number of great dynasty's, and writers, out there; so, I never expect to be any sense of major attention. That said, I guess, I was just trying to see if there are a lot out there who are keeping up with Season #2 or not. I mean, the views number is pretty high (which is awesome to see!) but when stacked against others at my count level it seems like there may be less focus on the day-to-day. Again, I'm not whining about it, far from it really, I just want to look at the scenario from an objective mind and see what I may be able to do to bring people back on board.

So, I guess, this is my chance to ask any of you... What brings you to the DOA; gets you interested? Also, on the flip-side, what turns you away (anything at all really; company, characters, booking, scenario, writer)?

Please don't look at this as a man looking to stroke his ego; I honestly am not looking for it. As a writer, though, especially one whose avenue is so 'hands-on' and interactive with it's readers, I just wanted to see where Season #2 lies right now...
Especially as it's just about to start getting really good
;)

Cheers.

E-V

So, I guess, this is my chance to ask any of you... What brings you to the DOA; gets you interested? Also, on the flip-side, what turns you away (anything at all really; company, characters, booking, scenario, writer)?

Let's See:

You create unique characters and storylines for a group of talents who are primarily treated generically or used as jobbers to the stars, and have the occasional strong-fan here on the forums. By doing so, you've appeased those fans and made newer fans off of them. I for one never saw anything special in Eric Tyler, Acid, Matty Sparrow or most of the guys you pushed in the first seasons, but they were all excellent and amusing characters that made us connect with them.

Your sense of imagery. You have such a way with describing a situation or moment that it's just there, right in front of us, sometimes even more vivid and there than what on television or reality. I could close my eyes, have an audio retell season one and imagine it perfectly.

Your way with words. Related to the above two, you're verbose, clearly knowledgeable.

Your effort: You might drop a dynasty out of frustration, boredom or hitting a dead end, but we know you put in a lot of effort to make each show shine as much as possible, and put in time for graphics and efforts that very few people manage to do when they start a dynasty. From DOA to PSW to anything else, you've always managed to make a dynasty unique and great.

Honestly?

It's the constant, constant self bumping in the guise of responding individually to every comment. I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it seems that every time this slips you respond to someone, then wait and do it again (even if you could have responded to both in one post).

I've spoken via PM casually to other diary writers, and this tactic has come up time and time again as something that is not well regarded around here.

Also, it seems to take you an awful lot of posts before you even get to a show or close to one - so many times your thread reappears at the top with your name on it and I think "ooh, maybe it's show time". And it's not. It's just a bump in the form of a comment from you.

Your characters are good, and I'm sure I've posted this before - but it's the constant self bumping that is turning a lot of people off, me included.

Not trying to start an argument, I'm sure someone will jump in and tell me to **** off, but that's just how I feel (and a few other writers too).

Asking a question

I've come to believe that I've lost a lot of my readership recently. I'm not whining about it, or even that devastated, but more just want to find out why that may be. I know, I know, "E-V, you jump around too much and I just want to wait until I know you're going to stay in one place". I get that. I've heard that before. If that's, again, so, then I guess I'll just have to wait it out and see if anymore Deadheads poke out from the unknown.

There are a number of great dynasty's, and writers, out there; so, I never expect to be any sense of major attention. That said, I guess, I was just trying to see if there are a lot out there who are keeping up with Season #2 or not. I mean, the views number is pretty high (which is awesome to see!) but when stacked against others at my count level it seems like there may be less focus on the day-to-day. Again, I'm not whining about it, far from it really, I just want to look at the scenario from an objective mind and see what I may be able to do to bring people back on board.

Please don't look at this as a man looking to stroke his ego; I honestly am not looking for it. As a writer, though, especially one whose avenue is so 'hands-on' and interactive with it's readers, I just wanted to see where Season #2 lies right now...
Especially as it's just about to start getting really good
;)

Cheers.

E-V

First of all, I admit that I feel exactly the same at the moment. For all the diaries out there at the moment things seem very quiet in terms of responses. Part of the reason that I as the writer began to feel more detached from Under Pressure was that I didn't feel the readers were particularly invested either (would I have felt that way had I not been detached [through the passage of time] already? I don't know). I had a lot of predictions, which I appreciate, but little else - I don't know whether people were enjoying the diary or not, or just predicting as a show of support. I should point out that the diary did not end for any reason other than the reasons I posted in the thread (lack of interest on my part, long time since I played the game, lost track of original plan etc.), and it was certainly not because of any lack of reader interest.

Like you, I don't want or expect pages of comments from readers but the odd opinion on the general direction lets me know that people are reading and enjoying and understanding what the diary is all about. Everyone likes a discussion about their ideas, after all that's why we are posting the diaries in a public place. A couple of days ago I mentioned that I am happy to recap the rest of the planned diary if there was any interest and I got two replies (thanks 20LEgend and Bigpapa42) - does that mean only those two would read it? I don't know, so do I find the time to write up six month's worth of booking?

Everyone is busy, and no one should ever feel they have to comment on something, but I find that posting the odd comment about what I am enjoying, what I would like to see, my reaction to a moment in the show etc. is my way of showing support for the writer. Yes, write for yourself, but I think that with the time and effort that goes into writing, occasional feedback (good, bad or indifferent) from readers is essential to a long and successful diary.

Right, rant over :D

Honestly, I think you are a fantastic writer (as you know) and one of the most creative people on the forum. I haven't read as much of this as I would like, simply because it is so long. I'd really need a couple of sittings to read one show, and being so busy at the moment that means I'm a little far behind.

First of all, I admit that I feel exactly the same at the moment. For all the diaries out there at the moment things seem very quiet in terms of responses. Part of the reason that I as the writer began to feel more and more detached from Under Pressure was that I didn't feel the readers were particularly invested either. I had a lot of predictions, which I appreciate, but little else - I don't know whether people were enjoying the diary or not, or just predicting as a show of support.

Like you, I don't want or expect pages of comments from readers but the odd opinion on the general direction lets me know that people are reading and enjoying and understanding what the diary is all about. Everyone likes a discussion about their ideas, after all that's why we are posting the diaries in a public place. A couple of days ago I mentioned that I am happy to recap the rest of the planned diary if there was any interest and I got two replies (thanks 20LEgend and Bigpapa42) - does that mean only those two would read it? I don't know, so do I find the time to write up six month's worth of booking?

Everyone is busy, and no one should ever feel they have to comment on something, but I find that posting the odd comment about what I am enjoying, what I would like to see, my reaction to a moment in the show etc. is my way of showing support for the writer. Yes, write for yourself, but I think that with the time and effort that goes into writing, occasional feedback (good, bad or indifferent) from readers is essential to a long and successful diary.

Right, rant over :D

Honestly, I think you are a fantastic writer (as you know) and one of the most creative people on the forum. I haven't read as much of this as I would like, simply because it is so long. I'd really need a couple of sittings to read one show, and being so busy at the moment that means I'm a little far behind.

I'll second this. I too get lots of predictions but not many Reasons as to why they predict...heck a simple "Bigger Star" comment would help. At the moment I am pushing a few people with no idea if anyone likes it or not and it is frustrating. Like JHD said, it is a 2-way street...writers post thier ideas with at least a small hope to get people to comment on the ideas not just the next show results. Writers want to know if an idea makes sense, if it's believeable, if you were to see it on TV if you would watch it.

I myself have little time and so I don't dive into these shows because their is so much to read. Had I caught it when you first started I might have, but I feel so far behind it would take too long to catch up...sorry man.

On the subject of commenting, I do a lot of commenting / predicting and I get 3, 4 or 5 predictions on my show. The thing I think is people read a show and don't have anything witty to say and they think somebody else will post, but I myself if I've enjoyed a show feel compelled to comment or at least predict on the next show (even though I am terrible for forgetting.)

Secretly, I hope that people will return the favour and some do. I know not a great number people read my stuff because it's long(ish) and if I'm honest with myself I fifty percent want to get my ideas across and fifty percent want to play the game so sometimes it is rushed.

I think the fact that people share great stories on here is great and I love that everyday I have a new story to read, but I also find sometimes with huge shows I can't read them all at once (poor attention span maybe?) so I miss one show and I end up getting lost, then my predictions go off if someone pushed someone I don't know about and I end up missing out.

I don't know why I'm putting this but I'm just giving my opinion on this because while we all "write for ourselves" it is still a great feeling to see that your thread has been bumped.

The problem is, people don't know how many are reading the show or are even interested, this is why a "like" button or something to that effect would be cool on the forum. You don't have to post, just "like" the show. This is like the star system but I've seen thing get 1 star after an opening post so I don't trust that.

I also think people will think putting "good show" is spamming up the boards which is a fair point, but I don't think anyone minds. I'm wondering if there is anything that we could do to make it clear who read. There is DOTM but that seems to have gone on a break, so I don't know.

LordJaguar - it's good to know I'm not alone, I thought I might get lynched writing that :D I agree with everything you said too, and have been in the same boat.

On the subject of commenting, I do a lot of commenting / predicting and I get 3, 4 or 5 predictions on my show. The thing I think is people read a show and don't have anything witty to say and they think somebody else will post, but I myself if I've enjoyed a show feel compelled to comment or at least predict on the next show (even though I am terrible for forgetting.)

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but your comment straight after Awesome Impact where you talked about Sam Keith's debut made that diary for me at the time. Really. I knew then that what I had set out to do was a success - you had not only seen my vision of SWF but it surprised you (in a good way) at the same time. Those types of comments are what drive me to write the shows when I can't be bothered, or to put that extra time in to craft a good promo. I don't mean that I need positive feedback to continue, but it was about the experience (again, good or bad) rather than who you think I might pick as a winner.

I also think people will think putting "good show" is spamming up the boards which is a fair point, but I don't think anyone minds. I'm wondering if there is anything that we could do to make it clear who read. There is DOTM but that seems to have gone on a break, so I don't know.

I like to combine my comments with my predictions - a short blurb as it were before the picks. Sometimes, if it was a momentous occasion I will put something straight away. I don't think there is anything wrong with putting 'good show' but I think the real point is that as writers more specific feedback is what really drives us on, be that a favourite storyline, a moment in the show or just a comment on how the build to PPV is going.

I mostly read for the characters. In every E-V diary I've read, dating back to Evolution of Greed in PSW, you've had creative characters that I could get behind and want to see do more, or book myself. Specifically in DOA, The Moral Majority, Johnny Vicious, Eric Tyler and Teddy Powell really keep me coming back to see what they'll do next.

I will admit that waiting so long for shows gets irritating, especially since sometimes when you post a show, I have to go back and read the previous one to remember what's going on, but I understand that life comes before TEW boards.

Thank you, everyone, for your comments/feedback. While a wide range of responses, that's exactly what I was looking for: unadulterated thoughts. With that in mind, I'm going to attempt to tackle the 3 most pressing issues that I feel came from all of this. In turn, speaking upon some of the things that people said favorably, I want to cover why some of those things may often play into the constructive criticism's as well.

With that said, here are the two more pressing issues, I believe, coming from the thoughts left today.

1. My shows take too long to see the light of day.

Truthfully, I wish I could move faster as well, at some points; however, life/work makes it theoretically impossible to ever move as quick as others do here on the GDS boards. That may change with time but I typically work 9 hour days and then find my weekends more about running around and getting things accomplished than being able to sit before a computer screen for 3-4 hours on end. Some may not understand but it's how life evolves when you become married. I'm not a bachelor who can 'do his own thing at all times' anymore and really need to find a healthy balance between TEW (my fun) and what is expected of me in my role as a husband/friend/sole-provider right now.

It should be noted that each episode of "Rapid Assault" runs around 20-23 pages on Microsoft Word. I'm not entirely sure if others see this kind of length to their development but I certainly do; without fail. As you can expect, with such girth, simply writing what would seem like a lengthy, semesters end, research paper every week can become quite daunting. I love to do it, writing that is; so, I work on it as much as I humanly can; however, I know that I can never keep up with the rate of speed as others do. This ties into my next point.

I am a quality over quantity person. I'm not saying that that's the better route to go, as some may think; however, that's just who I am. I fine-tune every statement, every paragraph, every image, in which to create an overall tone for each episode. In a way, I approach Dynasty writing, especially with DOA, much like you would approach writing a TV Show (a la "Heroes" or something). The importance, for me and my characters, are in the details. With that in mind, it's impossible to create such detail without needing extra room to flesh these ideas out. Does it slow me down? Yes. Sadly, though, I don't think it's possible for me to write shortened shows just to pump them out faster. It wouldn't be any fun for me & would ultimately feel like something less creative than an avenue I have to actually "create" something organic and interesting.

So, with 20-23 pages each show coming together, focus on each character, each storyline, each passing sentence so it all fits in with my "tone", and just taking into consideration my limited "free time", my shows are going to move MUCH slower than others you may read. I know that may call on you, as some say, to have to re-read some previous posts but I do my best to keep the main points running with my in-between posts.

Which brings me to...

2. I post too many in-between posts [in character]

Again, I could see how, to some who just want a basic overlay of how I booked a show, that this may seem a little excessive. Honestly, I don't see it that way.

I don't create dynasty's because I want to simply relay my ideas for booking. I do so in which to create a number of stories; while also being able to be connected to the two jobs I would MOST LOVE to have (- 1) Head booker, 2) Creative Writer). So, I utilize these in between posts as a way of furthering my direction; of creating an experience versus creating a basic "so and so beat so and so in such time and this is the grade". Whether it's direct from Victor Page's mouth (furthering his image and experience in DOA) or it's a DOA website post (furthering narratives, characters, and thoughts moving forward), it's all done in which to ADD to the story... Not simply to jump up to the top of the forum.

I guess the best way to say it is that I don't think linear with TEW Dynasty's, I think in a waved-like format; adding depth on either side of the story in which to create an experience (or a TV show/Comic Book kind of feel) than something cut-and-dry.

If you knew me in real life you would know that there's nothing about me that's "cut and dry"; quite the opposite.

3. I respond to people's comments too much; looking like I am 'bumping'.

This one kind of irks me to be honest; especially hearing that, supposedly, people are pow-wowing about how I supposedly "bump" at a rapid rate. Actually, in a lot of ways it kind of hurts; to be entirely honest.

I don't bump for the sake of simply bumping. If responding to my readers is 'bumping' then I find that pretty childish to think as such. One of the reasons why I would rather write HERE on the GDS boards, instead of writing a book lets say, is that, yes, I don't get paid here to write but I DO get real-time interaction with my readers. To me, this is THE single greatest thing about what we can do here: That we can craft an idea, write it out, and then interact with those who are interested enough to follow our thought-patterns. To me, it seems rather hollow to create something and then simply deflect any sense of interaction; creating a 'cold' diary that has no life beyond what I write within the Dynasty scope.

If someone says something, good or bad, I like to flesh out that idea in which to know how people are taking my work. I spend a good amount of my limited "free time" creating this; so, I would much rather know how it's being received, and then respond in accordance, than pretend as though I'm writing in Vacuum.

I hate writing in a Vacuum.

If it turns people off that I respond to my readers then I'm sorry. That said, look at other writers, does James Casey not respond to his? Did BigPapa42 not respond to his? They did and do & I feel as thought I am no different in that aspect. It's all about wanting to be inclusive instead of being a stone-wall.

Should I cut down on the "The show is coming up soon"/OOC comments, I most certainly could. I just feel, as my shows take longer, sometimes you are given the right to let your readers know when something is coming down the pike since it takes me a little longer than your average writer. Plus, I tend to put these responses underneath an actual dynasty-based post; making it a one-stop shop for all things DOA related at that time.

I guess, to me, I just feel as though, especially if there are 'a number of dynasty writers who feel I am bumping on person just because I'm responding to my readers', I feel slightly shocked by such a scenario; thinking that my work, my general demeanor here on the boards, and my zest for creating, would grant me some sort of ability to treat the TEW dynasty board as more of a 'blank canvas' than a basic run-down sheet.

I guess, in closing, If you don't like me, for whatever reason, then I guess there's no chance of me really winning you back. I'm not a bad guy; I'm actually quite a decent, law-abiding, philosophy-minded, guy who just so happens to love 1) wrestling, 2) TEW, and 3) subtle, intensive, writing. I do nothing out of spite; nothing out of arrogance. To be honest, showing my colors as a person, as a Buddhist I've nothing but try to strip arrogance from my every-day processing. So, to hear such thoughts, or that I am deliberately trying to do something 'bad' (ala 'bumping'), it saddens me quite a bit.

I work very hard to create what I do; not saying anything outside of the work that goes into it. I've entertained writing books, as I've said within here before, but I find this medium (TEW Forums) much more interactive for me right now. With that in mind, hopefully you can see me for who I am going forward... A writer who looks at this forum much like a "blank canvas" in need of creating something grand (head to toe; subtle). I look at it from a creative/artistic approach and am playing out my top three professional dreams within this thread. Does this mean that, given the amount of detail, that things will move slower? Sadly, yes. I would love to move faster, to get things out quicker, to have it before your eyes in no time, but, I'm afraid, that either A) I would have to have no job and not be looking for one (or a wife for that matter) or B) I would need to severely strip down the very thing that makes me LOVE writing... Detail.

I'm moving forward with Deadly Overloaded Action, as I never wanted to walk away, but just wanted to see what others thought.

I thank you for your thoughts and hope that, maybe, I am more understandable at this point. If not, then I'm sorry as I may have laid something out wrong (not with my intention).

I hope, in the end, a longer wait for shows doesn't make me out to be a 'bore' as, a lot of times, we wait months, if not years, for another book/comic book to hit the stands. Even as it pertains to your favorite TV show, I typically get a show out every week & a half. Yes, that's not every week but it's still pretty close to what you can expect from what you watch on TV; what you invest your time on.

Thank you.

Cheers.

E-V

I have always considered you to be one of the best if not the best writer on here. To me it is just I can't really get into your recent works.

I liked the original DOA but at the end of the day the diary that was magic for me was your PSW diary. I am not sure why that is but that diary really stood out to me, maybe it was because it was the diary that truly got me hooked on diaries...I don't know.

With feedback, well the way I look at it is you are going to get people giving you feedback no matter what. And that is why I tend to shy away from picking in the bigger diaries for the most part because I feel that you don't need me anymore because you have everyone else picking and giving you feedback.

As far as the bumping goes, that does not bother me because every post that you do has substance in it and you usually are addressing your readers. I will admit that I hate it when people do the 24 hour notice thing in their diaries because that is just a cheap way to stay on top and try to get more picks in my opinion. I don't recall you ever doing that so that is not valid to this, I just get annoyed when I see someone do that.:D

With feedback, well the way I look at it is you are going to get people giving you feedback no matter what. And that is why I tend to shy away from picking in the bigger diaries for the most part because I feel that you don't need me anymore because you have everyone else picking and giving you feedback.

As far as the bumping goes, that does not bother me because every post that you do has substance in it and you usually are addressing your readers. I will admit that I hate it when people do the 24 hour notice thing in their diaries because that is just a cheap way to stay on top and try to get more picks in my opinion. I don't recall you ever doing that so that is not valid to this, I just get annoyed when I see someone do that.:D

These are two points I will have to disagree with BHK, the first as a writer, the second as a reader. I don't think it's about need - I'm sure that E-V would love to hear from you, even if the comments have been covered already. Heck, I'd love to know if you were reading one of my diaries (hypothetically, you don't need to answer lol).

As for the 24 hour notices - I like them. I don't always use them myself, but when I do I don't do it because I want X number of predictions before I post a show, I do it because I know certain people like to get their predictions in. I read some shows in a hurry and don't have chance to predict at the time. angeldelayette's notices, for example, are a huge help to me because it reminds me to do it. I want to support his diaries, I want to make my predictions and those little nudges are extremely helpful when I come home from work to see two pages of freshly updated diaries.

Just my two cents :D

I personally have no issue with bumping and, I'll be honest, I agree that it's a little childish that there seems to be a "Oh my god, E-V bumped his thread again!" type PM's being flashed around. It's your thread; you started it, you spend time adding to it.

I don't really know what people want; you're last reply before this last In Character update was five days ago, I can hardly call that "bumping".

My love of what you do is down to the time you spend building what you create. I have to admit, my recent attempt to create TRW is inspired by everything you've tried to create with DOA. I enjoyed your attempts at working with USPW, SWF and 4C, but in truth it was DOA that I was drawn to first. I wasn't around when PSW was in full flow, but DOA caught me, and I've followed you ever since.

I love your characters, both inside and outside of the ring. I love your way with words, I love your skill with a keyboard.

I can see why people get frustrated with the length of time between your shows, but understand that's because we love your in character posts. It's pretty clear to me that your in character posts are coveted more than your ooc posts, but that by no way means should stop responding to us. That's why we reply, to see what you think and why.

As they saying goes "Don't let them grind you down..."

As for the 24 hour notices - I like them. I don't always use them myself, but when I do I don't do it because I want X number of predictions before I post a show, I do it because I know certain people like to get their predictions in. I read some shows in a hurry and don't have chance to predict at the time. angeldelayette's notices, for example, are a huge help to me because it reminds me to do it. I want to support his diaries, I want to make my predictions and those little nudges are extremely helpful when I come home from work to see two pages of freshly updated diaries.

Just my two cents :D

Well when I first started to post in the diary section that was considered a big no no. I guess it is more commonplace now, I still do not like seeing it, but to each his own I suppose.

In regards to long times between posts, people have to remember that E-V has a life. This is just a hobby for him so I do not understand why people would have a gripe about long waits between posts. Heck didn't Nevermore have like a year between his posts in his old ECW diary? Now that is a long time.:D

A few points raised here, and it's good to see everyone not immediately hurling abuse at the detractor, so thanks.

Firstly, I really wasn't saying that you taking a long time to do a show is a bad thing. Not at all - quality over quantity, of course. It just goes in with the whole bumping thing as I often feel that the time you spend writing out your (fairly lengthy) replies could have gone towards the show instead?

Also, there's absolutely not pow-wows going on. It just happened to come up in conversations between me and other lesser known diary writers. Probably jealousy at the popularity of your work, I suppose!

Archived