USPW: You Can Go Home Again

USPW PREDICTION CONTEST

Welcome to the USPW Prediction contest. This contest will run through the end of March in-game time.

We had several perfect scores this week on limited predictions. Congratulations to Rayelek, Emark and Bigpapa42!

1. Zergon=9 Wins

Emark=9 Wins

3. 20LEgend=8 Wins

4. flaviooooo=7 Wins

5. jhd1=6 Wins

6. Bigpapa42=5 Wins

7. Rayelek=4 Wins

8. Midnightnick=3 Wins

9. Huntman=2 Wins

Lexa90=2 Wins

11. Hashasheen=1 Win

Boltinho=1 Win

13. CamillePunk=0 Wins

LoNdOn=0 Wins

Astil=0 Wins

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FROM THE DESK OF...

TIMOTHY HAWK

USPW American Wrestling

Wednesday Week 4 March 2010

Prediction Key:

USPW Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. Dave Wallace

Comment:

Mick Muscles vs. Jumbo Jackson

Comment:

Non Title: Emma Stone vs. Alicia Strong

Comment:

Steve Flash vs. Hell Monkey

Comment:

??? vs. Enygma

Comment:

Signs:

<p>USPW Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. <strong>Dave Wallace</strong></p><p>

Comment:</p><p> </p><p>

Mick Muscles vs. <strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p>

Comment: </p><p> </p><p>

Non Title: Emma Stone vs. <strong>Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

<strong>Steve Flash </strong>vs. Hell Monkey</p><p>

??? vs. <strong>Enygma</strong></p><p>

Comment:</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">I have some bad news for every one of my readers. I was going through and deleting some of my old games and I accidentally deleted this one as well. So, unfortunately, I'm going to have to call this diary to a close. This one has lasted for over 2 months, which is better than some of my prior diaries have. That makes it my 4th longest diary using TEW 2010. I want to thank you, my readers, for making this diary an enjoyable one for me. Please feel free to enjoy my two other diaries: </span></p><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510275" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">Supreme Wrestling Federation: Surviving The Incident</span></a><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> and </span><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509663" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">WWE 2011: Bragging Rights!</span></a><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> I am not turning down the idea at the moment of beginning a new USPW diary in the future.</span><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

As for what I had planned coming soon, the mystery opponent for Enygma this week was Human Arsenal aka John Anderson. He was going to come out in a TCW t-shirt. But at the end of the night he was going to remove the TCW t-shirt to show a 'Traditionalists' t-shirt with Eric Tyler coming out and joining him as he was actually signed to a USPW contract.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

At the following pay-per-view (USPW Liberty And Justice), here are the results:</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

</span><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>USPW National Title Match, Pinfalls Count Anywhere Match: Nicky Champion d. T-Rex</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Devine Trademark d. The Ring Generals vs. Hernandez & Jameson</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

The Towers of Power d. Jumbo Jackson and American Elemental</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Steve Flash d. Enygma</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team d. Painful Procedure</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

James Justice d. Hell Monkey</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

USPW Womens Title Match: Alicia Strong d. Joanne Rodriguez</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match: Tyson Baine d. Chris Caulfield</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

I hope that everyone has enjoyed this diary and will continue reading what I have to write within the future. And congratulations to both Zergon and Emark for being atop the predictions list here. I do have something special planned for both of you within the future for your prediction win.</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived