Dexter

ShaunGBD

Great show. I think Dex-Trinity and Dex-Doakes are my two favourite feuds. I thought the previous season was going to have me lose interest at first, but half way through, it picked up again and delivered. I think the next one is in Aug-Sep, and is supposed to have the Hanks kid and some rapper.

The funniest person is Vince Masuka, by far. :)

Yes by far and away one of the best characters on television today. What sucks is I am not going to have Showtime when the next season comes on which sucks but I am sure I will catch it on DVD.

Dexter has been one of my favourite shows since I first saw it, though I missed it to begin with and started in Season 2. I now own everything that's out on DVD and have watched it all... I love Dex, my sister loves Debs... we're a strange bunch. :)

Dexter's pretty awesome, though last season was probably my least favorite so far.

My favorite characters of the series as a whole are probably Doakes and Masuka. Batista and Dexter are pretty high up there, though.

Next season looks like it has some very interesting guest stars, can't wait.

Since people here aren't caught up, I won't get into details, but I'm almost ready to drop Dexter from the rotation of shows I watch. Formulaic is something I never thought it would become, but at least for me it has, so oh well.

Dexter and Doakes is great. Arthur Mitchell is great. If you aren't caught up, there are reasons to keep going because there is a lot of good Dexter. Just wish it would get shaken up at this point.

Currently rewatching from the beginning. I missed last season completely. I just finished Season 1 and started season 2. I'm kind of eagerly awaiting the Trinity Killer arc again. Luckily, the show is so entertaining that its not going to be torture getting to that point.

I just watched the second episode. I'll definitely keep watching. It's an amazing concept.

I also find it kind of disturbing that I can relate to Dexter. I'm not a serial killer, but still... :p

I feel like that at times too minus the serial killer.

Archived