The Real Life Dynasty! WWE/TNA/ROH - 2011

The Real Life Dynasty - Hype! (Coming soon!)

It was a good time...hell...it was the best of times! That's what we usually say when we speak about our favorite wrestling days, whether they are the Monday night wars period, the early 2000's era...or any other time. But...do we really believe that 'our time' was THE time and that things will never be as good again? Actually...now that i think about it...isn't this our time?

Should we just step aside the whole wrestling business just because things aren't as good as they used to be? Should we take cover on fantasy diaries and imaginated periods just because The E has gone in to the PG era?

And besides...regardless of what we think about how the business is right now, should we just let us go into another created situation where everything is sweet and runs as smooth as we want?? Where WCW and ECW survived??

Hell no!

That is why i present to you...The Real Life Dynasty! A diary where we pick up things...on present day! No catch...no ECW or WCW back in business, no new owner to the WWE, no BS that could've, should've, would've! Sure, we know that things will never run completely as in real life, having in mind that Vinnie O'Mac and Vince Russo are not actually writing this...but that's a positive thing. However, they will be as realistic as possible, at least when it comes to the game world presentation! And more than that, they will be presented to you in a brand new system. Oh yeah...things are about to stay...the same, at the same time that they are about to change...

In the end...things will NEVER be the same again...and when we've finished this..the way in which we look at and create dynasties will never be the same again... Hell, GDS will never be the same again...! I could even go as far as saying that we will conquer the world...but i probably have you since i said the "GDS will never be the same again" part, so let's not push it! Besides, a few loyal readers would already be a nice way to kick this off! :D:D:D

Ladies and Gentlemen...i present to you The Real Life Dynasty...the biggest diary EVER! (It is the biggest, in size at least, as i've never seen so many people involved in one dynasty!)

In the end...regardless of what comes out from all of this...all we hope is for some good times...the best of times...

20 players...3 promotions...one #1 spot...in a grudge battle that will be larger than life!!! Coming soon...real soon, in a forum near you...errr...in this forum!!! Please follow our current page for more information. It is located in here:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494454

WWE:

Heels in red and Faces in blue.

RAW ROSTER:

Main Event:

CM Punk

John Cena

Randy Orton

The Miz

Upper Midcard:

John Morrsion

Justin Gabriel

Mark Henry

R-Truth

Sheamus

Ted Dibiase

Vladimir Kozlov

Midcard:

Alex Riley

Daniel Bryan

DH Smith

David Otunga

Santino Marella

The Great Khali

Tyson Kidd

William Regal

Zack Ryder

Lower Midcard:

Heath Slater

Husky Harris

Michael McGuillicutty

Opener:

Darren Young

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Yoshi Tatsu

Enhancement Talent:

Jackson Andrews

Women:

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Eve

Gail Kim

Maryse

Melina

Natalya

Tamina

Tag Teams:

Kidd and Andrews- Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews

Santino and Kozlov- Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

The Bella Twins- Brie & Nikki Bella

The Nexus- Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater

The Uso's- Jimmy & Jey Uso

Stables:

Nexus- CM Punk & David Otunga & Heath Slater & Husky Harris &

Justin Gabriel & Michael McGuillicutty

The Uso's- Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso & Tamina

Titles:

WWE Championship- The Miz

WWE United States- Daniel Bryan

WWE Divas- Natalya

WWE Tag Team- Santino and Kozlov

Smackdown:

Main Event:

Big Show

Edge

Jack Swagger

Kane

The Undertaker

Wade Barrett

Upper Midcard:

Cody Rhodes

Kofi Kingston

Rey Mysterio

Midcard:

Alberto Del Rio

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

Finlay

JTG

Lower Midcard:

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Masters

Tyler Reks

Opener:

Curt Hawkins

Enhancement Talent:

Trent Barreta

Women:

Beth Phoenix

Kaitlyn

Kelly Kelly

Layla

Michelle McCool

Rosa Mendes

Tag Teams:

LayCool- Layla & Michelle McCool

Titles:

WWE World Heavyweight- Edge

WWE Intercontinental- Dolph Ziggler

WWE Divas- Natalya

WWE Tag Team- Santino and Kozlov

TNA:

Main Event

AJ Styles

Jeff Hardy

Kevin Nash

Kurt Angle

Mr. Anderson

Rob Van Dam

Sting

Tommy Dreamer

Upper Midcard

Brian Kendrick

Brother Devon

Bully Ray

D'Angelo Dinero

James Storm

Jeff Jarrett

Matt Morgan

Samoa Joe

Midcard

Abyss

Alex Shelley

Chris Sabin

Desmond Wolfe

Eric Young

Hernandez

Jay Lethal

Kazarian

Orlando Jordan

Robert Roode

Shannon Moore

Stevie Richards

Lower Midcard

Amazing Red

Douglas Williams

Jesse Neal

Kiyoshi

Magnus

Max Buck

Opener

Jeremy Buck

Murphy

Okada

Rob Terry

Enhancement Talent

Gunner

Robbie E

Non-Active

Mick Foley

Al Snow

Andrew Thomas

Christy Hemme

Dixie Carter

D'Lo Brown

Don West

Earl Hebner

Eric Bischoff

Hulk Hogan

Jeremy Borash

Mike Tenay

Pat Kenney

Ric Flair

Shark Boy

So Cal Val

Taz

Terry Taylor

Vince Russo

Willie Urbina

TNA head booker popping in to say it's nice to have this up and runnin can't wait ! :D

The feeling is mutual. It sure took a long time,but it's closer and closer by the minute. Although it's perfectly normal that it takes so long to kick this off...after all...it is the biggest diary ever. :D But finally we have this up and running, and we should be starting soon. :) This will be good.

Head bookers, i'll need your rosters. Female and Male active workers. You may also include GM's if you have any or any non worker, but only if he's part of any stable at the beggining of the game. No need to put the rest of the staff here. I'll need those lists ordered by push (starting by the main eventers) to post your rosters in the reserved spaces i left. These will be the starting roster lists. You may also give me news about your promotions or even rumours, if you want to. IT can also be cards or something you already want to announce. This will be posted in one of the reserves spaces and will help to hype the thread until it starts. You can (Privately) send this data to me or my AHB.

Head bookers, i'll need your rosters. Female and Male active workers. You may also include GM's if you have any or any non worker, but only if he's part of any stable at the beggining of the game. No need to put the rest of the staff here. I'll need those lists ordered by push (starting by the main eventers) to post your rosters in the reserved spaces i left. These will be the starting roster lists. You may also give me news about your promotions or even rumours, if you want to. IT can also be cards or something you already want to announce. This will be posted in one of the reserves spaces and will help to hype the thread until it starts. You can (Privately) send this data to me or my AHB.

I'd have the announce team there, at least, even though they aren't *that* important...

I'd have the announce team there, at least, even though they aren't *that* important...

Ok, you can put it if you want too.

This seems like a nice format, will be reading ;)

Thanks, hope you like it. :)

Definitely going to read this ;)

Thanks. We have great expectations for this. :cool:

Edit: WWE roster added.

If showtime appeared more, we could kick it off next monday. As it is, it's hard to say. I'm not blaming him of anything, just saying i need him to tie loose ends. I won't start this without more then one week of previously written shows or else delays may happen. That's the status on WWE's side. How about you guys?

Ps: still waiting for the rosters, people. And if you want them to be posted with colour codes, include them in the text you send me. I'll only be copying and pasting.

I'd like some updates from the other promotions head bookers, having in mind that i haven't seen you guys on msn recently. I'd like to know how things are going for you. I know that the TNA player is out for a while, and so i'd like to know when you guys think you'll be ready to kick off, and that sort of stuff. I'm aiming at a July premier, and hopefully an early July one.

Archived