DOTM: Real World August 2011 Poll

DOTM: Real World August 2011 Poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World August 2011 Poll

• WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs
    • Big Time Wrestling (Golden Age Mod) by thunderwill
    • WWF 1989: Kayfabe Returns by TheBlake
    • WWE 2011: Bragging Rights! by jhd1 and angeldelayette
    • TNA's New Beginnings II by Nobby_McDonald

Real World DOTM nominee's:

*Remember, a vote for yourself is an automatic disqualification

Really enjoying Bragging Rights, so that takes my votes. The reason I haven't posted much is because I'm playing catch up on it. But I will be posting more soon :)

Wait a minute you have multiple votes? Where are you from Chicago?:p

Seriously though I am having a tough time with this vote because I follow thunderwill, michgcs, and Nobby. The thing is which one to choose? I guess I will probably end up voting for michgcs for this month due to his awesome Royal Rumble show that he posted.

I don't think it's a surprise to many. But congratulations to TheBlake for your excellent WWF 1989 diary and your victory here in the Real World DOTM!

Echoed. You are a machine my boy - I wish I had the energy that you do in getting so many top notch shows out there!

I've gotta say, this is pretty awesome guys! Thanks so much for the kind words and thanks to everyone for supporting the diary. I got into the old school mood several months ago, and writing-wise, my goal was actually to start up a new wrestling blog where I reviewed old school PPV's and that kinda stuff. This diary was just gonna be a casual thing to go along with that. But I've had so much fun with this that it's getting more attention right now haha.

Thanks again everyone, and with so many fantastic diaries on this board, it's very cool to be voted the top one in the real world category for the month!

Archived