What mod was I playing?

Hi, a short while ago I was playing a mod that I really enjoyed, but now the name has escaped me! I had a computer error and all my TEW databases got wiped and now I've started to try and recoup them. The mod I played was not 'The War of the Immortals 2' but it was similar to the original version, there were fake promotions with workers from across generations assigned to them. Does anybody know which mod it was I was playing? Please help!

Just to ask, is there anything else you can remember? The name of a promotion or anything else that could give us a clue?

Because as far as I know WOTI is the only mod that features workers from different eras.

My best guess would be 'The Fall' by Rik Raines (thread found here : http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451462).

Set in 2001 so could have created the thought in your head that it is a mixed era mod as lots of older workers are still active (Jim Neidhart for example). Lots of created promotions (but not exclusively).

I have no idea whether that is the database you are thinking of but it is the closest fit to your description that I know of.

Just to ask, is there anything else you can remember? The name of a promotion or anything else that could give us a clue?

Because as far as I know WOTI is the only mod that features workers from different eras.

My best guess would be 'The Fall' by Rik Raines (thread found here : http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451462).

Set in 2001 so could have created the thought in your head that it is a mixed era mod as lots of older workers are still active (Jim Neidhart for example). Lots of created promotions (but not exclusively).

I have no idea whether that is the database you are thinking of but it is the closest fit to your description that I know of.

That is exactly the one, thank you for your help.

Archived