• Last Reply
Name: Viktor Leslie

Size: Heavyweight

Ethnicity: White/Canadian

Appearance: almost full creative license, but the bio fits a guy in a suit

Ring Style: Entertainer or Brawler

Skills: Brawling, Mic, Charisma

Finisher: some sort of chokeslam, untitled

Bio: A tall but lanky man, Viktor Leslie is an eight year veteran who made his name as a businessman before joining the wrestling business. Legitimately owning his own internet based company for distributing envelope sealing machines, upon turning a profit, Leslie invested in learning how to wrestle and made his debut at the age of 26 for [COMPANY]. [CAREER NOTES HERE]

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/ViktorLeslie.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/ViktorLeslie-1.jpg

Name: Josiah Gray

Size: Lightweight or Middleweight

Ethnicity: White/Canadian

Appearance: White face paint with reds & blacks accenting, black slicked back hair, cross tattoo on upper right shoulder.

Ring Style: Psychopath or Entertainer

Skills: Hardcore, Charisma, Resilience

Finisher: Fall From Grace (Impact)

Bio: Josiah Gray is a young, charismatic worker from Toronto who is known for his unique face paint and animalistic, almost feral ring style. While his look got him a few try outs with some promotions, he came across as far too green, with promoters worried he would injure someone.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/JosiahGray.jpg

Just a little update.

So far 202 workers have been completed and entered into the data with all their information etc.

21 promotions are entered into the data (Still a few more to come).

I might need one or two people to periodically have a look at the data to check for mistakes and all that. Not sure who would or wouldn't be interested in this and I can't make any promises due to a busy work schedule on how frequent the data would be sent out. Let me know if anyone is interested

Just a little update.

So far 202 workers have been completed and entered into the data with all their information etc.

I might need one or two people to periodically have a look at the data to check for mistakes and all that. Not sure who would or wouldn't be interested in this and I can't make any promises due to a busy work schedule on how frequent the data would be sent out. Let me know if anyone is interested

what errors would be needed to look for?

Just a little update.

i would be happy to check out the data for errors if you like!

Just to keep you guys and gals abreast of what I am currently doing:

The last couple of days I have been making small alterations on things that I let slip through the cracks.

I have also been adding the recent batch of characters into the data so I will be on top of everything before I start to render once again.

One of the individuals I contacted about checking the data will be brainstorming a few creative ideas with me for various promotions so expect to see renders for these characters in the not too distant future.

Archived