The London-Verse

Worker Submission Window Re-Opened

As I haven't done this for quite some time, I am going to briefly re-open the character submission window. All characters submitted (bar any ridiculous ones) should make their way into the final data. Not sure how long the window will be kept open so for those who are interested, take this opportunity whilst you can. :)

All the best.

London

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: William Green

Size: Lightweight

Ethnicity: White.

Nationality: English

Appearance: Smart and respectable looking, but possibly with an alt with him looking slightly insane.

Ring Style: Entertainer.

Finisher: Rotating Vertical Suplex.

Bio: William Green is a young worker from the UK. He is highly charismatic and entertaining on the microphone, however, his in-ring skills are fairly limited and some observers have suggested that he may be better suited as a manager or colour commentator if his wrestling career doesn't work out. He does have an interesting gimmick, as he plays a true psychopath. He doesn't scream and shout or look like a monster, as is the norm for pro-wrestling's psychos. He appears calm and respectable often brushing off major setbacks or insults as nothing. However, he is liable to snap at the most surprising of times, and when he does it is often more frightening than the ragings of any seven foot wildman.

Name: Jungle Jim

Nationality: American

Appearance: Very young looking, even for his age. Short blonde hair. Giddy smile.

Ring Style: Spot Monkey. Should be very high in flying/flash, low in the rest of the top row. High in Athleticism, but low in the other physical skills. Normal stats otherwise for a rookie.

Finisher: Triple Jump Shooting Star (think Christopher Daniels B.M.E. only with the Shooting Star instead of the Moonsault)

Bio: A naturally gifted athlete, Jim wrestles for the pure love of leaping around the ring. Never properly trained, Jim infuses alot of flips and other acrobatics into his moveset but you'll never see him perform a simple suplex or armdrag.

Name: Akira Yoshiki

Ethnicity: Asian

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance: Pink long hair. Glam Rocker looking.

Ring Style: Cruiserweight or spot monkey. High flash, charisma, selling & sex appeal

Finisher: Glam Slam(Sitout facebuster)

Bio: Akira Yoshiki, former child glam rock star, is down on his luck after a horrible album and decide to go try out his dream job:Wrestling. Being self train, Akira have a long way of being a star.

(Sorry I'm not a good writer)

Name: Dizzy 13(real name Nathan Poole)

Ethnicity: White

Appearance: See picture after bio. Doesn't have to look exactly like that, but that's the basis for the character :p

Ring Style: CM Punk style I guess.

Finishers: Deadend(Rock bottom/Bookend), Homicide Drive(CrossRhodes/Last Rite)

Bio: Nathan Poole is only three years into his wrestling career, but with the creation of his Dizzy 13 gimmick, he's begun to tap into his potential. Using his natural charisma and mic skills, could easily lead a stable of other degenerates.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/VenomousPrime/w13.jpg

Name: Bryan Tracy

Appearance: Short brown hair with a goatee, nothing that makes him standout.

Ring Style: Technician

Finisher: Anklelock

Bio: "The Texas Wonder" is an extremley talented performer in the ring, his only downsides are that he lacks charisma and he look is very bland.

Name: Ezgar Banderas

Size: Middleweight

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Nationality: Mexican

Appearance: Spiked up black hiar, maybe glasses on his forehead and a cocky smirk

Finisher: Mexican Flywheel

Bio: Ezgar Banderas was once a major star in Mexico but when he publicly announced his intentions to leave Mexico for America he was unmasked (he was competing uner the name Dos Efectivo), Banderas showed up in America as an egotistical showboater.

Name: Felix Anthony

Size: Light-Heavyweight

Appearance: Much like rapper John Cena but with USA flags on his clothes.

Ring Style: Entertainer

Finisher: A-Bomb

Bio: Felix Anthony is a very charismatic performer who is very patriotic as you used to serve the US Navy, Anthony is also somewhat contreversial behind the scenes as he is known to have problems with his ego.

Can't wait to book that Exodus/Oblivion feud. Are your feuds going to all be unchained or are you going to have steps on some of them? As far as the ones that are there at startup?

All the stories that are in motion as the game begins are unchained. This was done in order to give the user a degree of flexibility.

All the stories that are in motion as the game begins are unchained. This was done in order to give the user a degree of flexibility.

Yeah, I was worried when I opened WCW and found 3 storylines (I don't usually bother with them) but them being unchained was a nice touch and it got me used to using them.

I apologize for the sillyness of the first charachters. :p

Name: El Pollo Loco Uno

Ethnicity: Hispanic American

Appearance: Some chicken-related mask with the word "Uno" on it. Could use a un-masked alt.

Ring Style: Classic luchador

Bio: After twenty years as a generic luchador, Hector Riveros came up with a character which would, in his mind, take him and his family to the big time and so Los Pollos Locos was born. Well, people liked The Crazy Chickens that much that All Action Association came calling and La Familia Riveros had found a promotion to call home. His brother and four sons are also wrestlers.

Finisher: El vuelo de los Pollos (Senton Bomb)

Gimmick: Crazy chicken

Name: El Pollo Loco Dos

Appearance: Some chicken-related mask with the word "Dos" on it. Could use a un-masked alt.

Ring Style: Classic Luchador

Bio: Carlos Riveros is the younger brother of Hector "El Pollo Loco Uno" Riveros, who make any opponent look good.

Finisher: El vuelo de los Pollos (Senton Bomb)

Name: El Pollo Loco Tres

Appearance: Some chicken-related mask with the word "Tres" on it. Could use a un-masked alt.

Ring Style: Cruiserweight

Bio: Hector Riveros Jr. is one sixth of Los Pollos Locos. He's a son of Hector "El Pollo Loco Uno" Riveros, nephew of Carlos "El Pollo Loco Dos" Riveros, twin-brother of Luis "El Pollo Loco Cuatro" Riveros and brother of Sancho "El Pollo Loco Cinco" Riveros and Hernan "El Pollo Loco Seis" Riveros.

Finisher: El vuelo de los Pollos (Senton Bomb), La furia de los Pollos (Sprinboard tornado ddt)

Gimmick: Crazy Chicken

Name: El Pollo Loco Cuatro

Appearance: Some chicken-related mask with the word "Cuatro" on it. Could use a un-masked alt.

Bio: Luis Riveros is one sixth of Los Pollos Locos. He's a son of Hector "El Pollo Loco Uno" Riveros, nephew of Carlos "El Pollo Loco Dos" Riveros, twin-brother of Hector "El Pollo Loco Tres" Riveros Jr. and brother of Sancho "El Pollo Loco Cinco" Riveros and Hernan "El Pollo Loco Seis" Riveros.

Finisher: El vuelo de los Pollos (Senton Bomb), La furia de los Pollos (Sprinboard tornado ddt)

Name: El Pollo Loco Cinco

Appearance: Some chicken-related mask with the word "Cinco" on it. Could use a un-masked alt.

Bio: Sancho Riveros is one sixth of Los Pollos Locos. He's a son of Hector "El Pollo Loco Uno" Riveros, nephew of Carlos "El Pollo Loco Dos" Riveros, brother of Hector "El Pollo Loco Tres" Riveros Jr., Luis "El Pollo Loco Cuatro" Riveros and Hernan "El Pollo Loco Seis" Riveros.

Name: El Pollo Loco Seis

Appearance: Some chicken-related mask with the word "Seis" on it. Could use a un-masked alt.

Bio: Hernan Riveros is one sixth of Los Pollos Locos. He's a son of Hector "El Pollo Loco Uno" Riveros, nephew of Carlos "El Pollo Loco Dos" Riveros, brother of Hector "El Pollo Loco Tres" Riveros Jr., Luis "El Pollo Loco Cuatro" Riveros and Sancho "El Pollo Loco Cinco" Riveros.

Name: Julma-Jorma Julppunen

Size: Heavyweight

Ethnicity: Finnish

Appearance: Straw blond shoulder length hair and full beard, looks like he has been carved out of block of wood with a rusty chainsaw.

Ring Style: Psychopath

Bio: The self-proclaimed "bestest wrestler in Finland" (that's right, bestest) enlisted himself in Mayhem Moilanen's wrestling school at the age of 20. From the beginning of training his cocky attitude caused him to question Moilanen's teaching methods and after couple of months of training and a heated exhange of very loud words with Moilanen, Julma-Jorma Julppunen declared that he had learned everything he could from Moilanen and quit. And ran over Moilanen's 1986 Harley-Davidson with his van, just for fun. After that he has been drifing around European independent scene.

Finisher: Spike DDT (impact)

Gimmick: Bad Ass

Notes: Hatred of Mayhem Moilanen. And he's talentless hack and a total asshole.

Name: 'New Millennium' Nicolas Reyes

Size: Cruiserweight

Appearance: I'll PM you a pic

Finisher: N/A

Bio: Nicolas Reyes used to be a well respected young technical cruiserweight who split time between Mexico and America. After 3 knee surgeries before he was old enough to drink, the 'New Millennium' hung up his boots and became a colour man instead. It is said he has a knack for the backstage aspect of wrestling, and may be looking to become a booker.

((Decent Road Agent skills, booking skills))

Name: 'Big' Lester McEwing

Nationality: Irish

Appearance: Overalls, Thick Red Beard, Rather Pale

Ring Style: Technician/Brawler

Finisher: Flat Bottom Road Trip (Pinfall)

Bio: Joseph Shamuels aka 'Big' Lester McEwing is an Irish-born wrestler that is known mainly for wrestling in a trio with his 'family'. Shamuels has also used the term 'Tank with a Mustang engine' to describe himself. Shamuels actually dates his 'sister', Bettie Joe McEwing (Pamela Masterson) which makes for rather weird ringside antics.

Name: Bettie Joe McEwing

Size: Very Small

Appearance: Maybe along the lines like Kimberly Caldwell.. with a Daisy Duke like attire.

Finisher: Soggy Bottom Rapids (Submission)

Bio: Pamela Masterson aka Bettie Joe McEwing is an American-born wrestler known mainly for wrestling in a trio with her 'family'. Masterson was once on the USA Olympic Gymnastics team, but after a second place showing in a major competition, she decided to quit and move into the wrestling field. Masteron has become very well-trained in the wrestling side. Masterson actually dates her 'brother', Lester McEwing (Joseph Shamuels) which makes for rather weird ringside antics.

Name: Bubba Jay McEwing

Appearance: Overalls, Bald, Farmer's tan

Finisher: McEwing Special

Bio: Tony Roberts aka Bubba Jay McEwing is an American-born wrestler known mainly for wrestling in a trio with his 'family'. Roberts plays the older brother/father figure of the trio. Roberts wrestled under his real name for 10 years until he came up with the idea of the 'Rasslin' Rednecks'. Roberts has the ability to draw anyone into a match.

Tag Team:

Name - Rasslin' Rednecks

Experience - D+

Finisher: Ya'll Come Back Now

I apologize for the sillyness of the first charachters. :p

Name: Julma-Jorma Julppunen

Ethnicity: Finnish

Appearance: Straw blond shoulder length hair and full beard, looks like he has been carved out of block of wood with a rusty chainsaw.

Ring Style: Psychopath

Bio: The self-proclaimed "bestest wrestler in Finland" (that's right, bestest) enlisted himself in Mayhem Moilanen's wrestling school at the age of 20. From the beginning of training his cocky attitude caused him to question Moilanen's teaching methods and after couple of months of training and a heated exhange of very loud words with Moilanen, Julma-Jorma Julppunen declared that he had learned everything he could from Moilanen and quit. And ran over Moilanen's 1986 Harley-Davidson with his van, just for fun. After that he has been drifing around European independent scene.

Finisher: Spike DDT (impact)

Gimmick: Bad Ass

Notes: Hatred of Mayhem Moilanen. And he's talentless hack and a total asshole.

I'll include this one, but not the others.

I'll include this one, but not the others.

El Pollo (and Gallo), in one guise or other, are actually real masked luchadors (or have been) so it's not as daft as it sounds. In fact, I was going to include an El Pollo in the first jhdVerse DLC but I didn't think it really fit with the rest of the group so I put it off for a bit. That said, Mexico did have a stable of Tellytubbies (two words?), so a fighting chicken isn't too far out of keeping :p

El Pollo (and Gallo), in one guise or other, are actually real masked luchadors (or have been) so it's not as daft as it sounds. In fact, I was going to include an El Pollo in the first jhdVerse DLC but I didn't think it really fit with the rest of the group so I put it off for a bit. That said, Mexico did have a stable of Tellytubbies (two words?), so a fighting chicken isn't too far out of keeping :p

It wasn't that I am opposed to a chicken themed worker......I am opposed to six of the mother-cluckers however. :p

My issue is that I requested non-ridiculous characters for this batch.

It wasn't that I am opposed to a chicken themed worker......I am opposed to six of the mother-cluckers however. :p

My issue is that I requested non-ridiculous characters for this batch.

:D You don't get much more ridiculous than a fighting chicken, I must admit. Just ask Terry Taylor :p

Name: William Green

Nationality: English

Appearance: Smart and respectable looking, but possibly with an alt with him looking slightly insane.

Ring Style: Entertainer.

Finisher: Rotating Vertical Suplex.

Bio: William Green is a young worker from the UK. He is highly charismatic and entertaining on the microphone, however, his in-ring skills are fairly limited and some observers have suggested that he may be better suited as a manager or colour commentator if his wrestling career doesn't work out. He does have an interesting gimmick, as he plays a true psychopath. He doesn't scream and shout or look like a monster, as is the norm for pro-wrestling's psychos. He appears calm and respectable often brushing off major setbacks or insults as nothing. However, he is liable to snap at the most surprising of times, and when he does it is often more frightening than the ragings of any seven foot wildman.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001WilliamGreen.jpg

Name: Jungle Jim

Appearance: Very young looking, even for his age. Short blonde hair. Giddy smile.

Ring Style: Spot Monkey. Should be very high in flying/flash, low in the rest of the top row. High in Athleticism, but low in the other physical skills. Normal stats otherwise for a rookie.

Finisher: Triple Jump Shooting Star (think Christopher Daniels B.M.E. only with the Shooting Star instead of the Moonsault)

Bio: A naturally gifted athlete, Jim wrestles for the pure love of leaping around the ring. Never properly trained, Jim infuses alot of flips and other acrobatics into his moveset but you'll never see him perform a simple suplex or armdrag.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001JungleJim.jpg

Name: Akira Yoshiki

Ethnicity: Asian

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance: Pink long hair. Glam Rocker looking.

Ring Style: Cruiserweight or spot monkey. High flash, charisma, selling & sex appeal

Finisher: Glam Slam(Sitout facebuster)

Bio: Akira Yoshiki, former child glam rock star, is down on his luck after a horrible album and decide to go try out his dream job:Wrestling. Being self train, Akira have a long way of being a star.

(Sorry I'm not a good writer)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001AkiraYoshiki.jpg

Name: Dizzy 13(real name Nathan Poole)

Appearance: See picture after bio. Doesn't have to look exactly like that, but that's the basis for the character :p

Ring Style: CM Punk style I guess.

Finishers: Deadend(Rock bottom/Bookend), Homicide Drive(CrossRhodes/Last Rite)

Bio: Nathan Poole is only three years into his wrestling career, but with the creation of his Dizzy 13 gimmick, he's begun to tap into his potential. Using his natural charisma and mic skills, could easily lead a stable of other degenerates.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/VenomousPrime/w13.jpg

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001Dizzy13.jpg

Name: Bryan Tracy

Appearance: Short brown hair with a goatee, nothing that makes him standout.

Finisher: Anklelock

Bio: "The Texas Wonder" is an extremley talented performer in the ring, his only downsides are that he lacks charisma and he look is very bland.

Name: Ezgar Banderas

Nationality: Mexican

Appearance: Spiked up black hiar, maybe glasses on his forehead and a cocky smirk

Finisher: Mexican Flywheel

Bio: Ezgar Banderas was once a major star in Mexico but when he publicly announced his intentions to leave Mexico for America he was unmasked (he was competing uner the name Dos Efectivo), Banderas showed up in America as an egotistical showboater.

Name: Felix Anthony

Size: Light-Heavyweight

Appearance: Much like rapper John Cena but with USA flags on his clothes.

Finisher: A-Bomb

Bio: Felix Anthony is a very charismatic performer who is very patriotic as you used to serve the US Navy, Anthony is also somewhat contreversial behind the scenes as he is known to have problems with his ego.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001BryanTracy.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001EzgarBanderas.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001FelixAnthony.jpg

:eek:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Glad you approve. :)

All of that last bunch are great.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

The AWF is AWESOME! I love the looks of the characters.

What hair do you use for Luke Showboat and for Howard Oakland?

Amazing work, London. I can't wait to play it.

The AWF took a LONG time to complete, glad to hear that there is interest in the fed.

The hair I used for Luke Showboat is Estio I believe and if I recall correctly, the hair used for Howard Oakland is Mature Mark hair by Neftis.

Archived