The London-Verse

London, this mod looks amazing! Thank you for all of the time and effort that you are putting into it.

No worries. Thanks for the compliment.

I'm enjoying myself. If you haven't already checked it out, be sure to watch Astil's video on the London-Verse as is currently stands with his debut show as International powerhouse, the AWF.

Astil's AWF: http://www.twitch.tv/astil/b/316592370

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update to let people know what's going on.

I'm still working my way through the HLG roster and believe I am just over half way through with the company.

I'm sure in the next few days I will be posting recent renders into this thread for those that are interested to see.

In other news; 1000 posts in this thread! :eek:

Just a quick update to let people know what's going on.

I'm still working my way through the HLG roster and believe I am just over half way through with the company.

I'm sure in the next few days I will be posting recent renders into this thread for those that are interested to see.

In other news; 1000 posts in this thread! :eek:

Definately one of the rosters I am most interested in, as they are one of the promotions I have been planning to play with when the mod is released. Can't wait to see how the promotion shapes up.

Great work on the recent renders, and great work to everyone that has done promotion reviews (still need to find time to watch Astil's video though).

And the one star bandits strike again. In the space of a minute or so, both the jhd-verse and the London-Verse get hit with one star. That will encourage us to keep up the hard work for the community......honestly, some people.

I know it shouldn't effect us but to me it feels like a swift kick in the gut. Ah well, not a lot you can do to stop them I suppose.

Thanks for the kind words 1234, I know you have a vested interest in HLG. I hope to do it justice.

And the one star bandits strike again. In the space of a minute or so, both the jhd-verse and the London-Verse get hit with one star. That will encourage us to keep up the hard work for the community......honestly, some people.

I know it shouldn't effect us but to me it feels like a swift kick in the gut. Ah well, not a lot you can do to stop them I suppose.

Five starred by me a second ago, not that it matters, but just though I'd share :)

Five starred by me a second ago, not that it matters, but just though I'd share :)

Whilst I very much appreciate the sentiment, I wasn't asking for 5 star votes or anything. Just felt the need to express my disappointment with how some board members go about themselves.

Whilst I very much appreciate the sentiment, I wasn't asking for 5 star votes or anything. Just felt the need to express my disappointment with how some board members go about themselves.

I know you weren't, but I meant to give the rating awhile back. Both this thread, and jhd's deserve it.

The jhdVerse release thread, my diary and every other jhdVerse diary seems to have been one-starred in the last couple of days. Don't understand it myself, and I know exactly how you feel! :rolleyes::D

Thanks for the support though Jaysin!

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/001NobuKato.jpg

London if you don't mind me asking, what face bandanna did you use for this render? I downloaded one awhile back and can't figure out how to use it. Maybe this one was more user friendly?:o

London if you don't mind me asking, what face bandanna did you use for this render? I downloaded one awhile back and can't figure out how to use it. Maybe this one was more user friendly?:o

I downloaded it free from the link posted in either the re-render thread or the render thread. I never made a note of the website unfortunately and I haven't been back there since.

It should be on the last ten or so pages of one of the aforementioned threads. I can't even remember who posted it. :p

Sorry I couldn't be of more help than that.

Archived