The London-Verse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the video now, looking very good and great to hear your vision for each competitor. (Also enjoying your sense of humour.)

Love Calvin White, awesome gimmick.

Eamon & Franky Fitzpatrick...Irish men not able to brawl. IT MAKES NO SENSE. :p

Hopefully will be able to join you live next time. :)

Just watched the video now, looking very good and great to hear your vision for each competitor. (Also enjoying your sense of humour.)

Love Calvin White, awesome gimmick.

Eamon & Franky Fitzpatrick...Irish men not able to brawl. IT MAKES NO SENSE. :p

Hopefully will be able to join you live next time. :)

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the video.

I think I will do another one after work tonight at the same time for a different promotion. Maybe you can catch that one (assuming I go ahead with it). :p

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the video.

I think I will do another one after work tonight at the same time for a different promotion. Maybe you can catch that one (assuming I go ahead with it). :p

If it goes ahead I will be there (well as long as I don't procrastinate the last 300 words of my essay all day :p).

Just watched the vid, really enjoyed seeing different characters in the mod, especially Calvin Whittle (i think his name was) and i think Banderas probably would have left Mexico due to losing his mask like you said

I am really happy to see that people enjoyed the video.

I still plan on doing a video tonight at ten. I will post the link here and in the streaming thread closer to the time.

Bah, Real life took me away and i missed it again. Oneday soon i'll get to sit in the gallery and add my always important comments. I'll look the vids over around the weekend.

Now, get back to the mod making!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update to inform you all on the progress.

As I stated previously, I have been working on completing the roster of XCW and believe that it should be finalised within the next couple of weeks. Following the completion of this promotion I will do one of the London-Verse streams on twitch.tv to showcase the work.

I figured that by not posting the renders as and when I do them, it will build a little intrigue around the videos themselves as it will be here that the characters are first seen.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have just got to render and add a colour commentator and an announcer to complete XCW.

After I give everything a quick check tomorrow morning I will plan on streaming on twitch.tv to showcase XCW.

Keep an eye out for further information.

Archived