Relationships

I got to say, and I apologize as I'm rather frustrating, I can not stand the card game for WS2. You have to wipe the floor with them to develop a relationship, it's way to easy to lose and the computer has on more then a dozen occasions pulled out a victory out of the blue, and you always go first so your already going to have a high chance of losing due to bankruptcy. :mad:

• 4 months later...

What is the actual profit for the relationships? I have Ole Anderson as a mentor and that's it. I worked a bit in Georgia, but I got into WWF & AWA without any relationships beside the mentor. In my earlier save, I didn't even have that and won multiple world titles (AWA, GCW, WWF...). It really isn't worth it, in my opinion. Winning matches consistently and rising to a upper midcard status in regional promotions has been all that I needed to get a job at cult level, even got a chance to go to MACW (national) but turned it down, because of the written contract requirement.

I have just completely ignored them, just because of the system, which is very unforgiving. It hasn't affected my game in anyway, just got a intercontinental title in WWF. (Lost though to Fuji, he hit finisher after finisher with no momentum, until I tapped out.)

To me, it is just best to ignore them, they don't seem to do much for your career. I couldn't get hired by GCW any sooner than AWA, even though my mentor was booking GCW.

Archived