Question to MOD Makers

I kept trying to post this in the Mod Section but kept getting an error message?

I want to make a real world 8o's mod Putting most of the then current companies under the NWA Umbrella (NWA Pacific Northwest, NWA Central States, NWA Champioship Wrestling of Florida, etc) and synchronize the titles to have them all have connection to the NWA (NWA Florida Heavyweight Champion, NWA Central States Champion, etc)

How would I even begin to do that? I know that is a very open ended question but any help would be much appreciated. I dont mind doing the work, just need advice. Thanks in advance.

If you are asking how to set up an umbrella organization like the NWA, to which the titles are actually attached but used by the territorial promotions...You can't. It cannot be done in the game at this point. Its a commonly requested feature, but the problem is apparently finding way to integrate it and make it work properly.

You could make the biggest NWA promotion and have working agreements with the others. Then you can send Adam Pierce and other champions to the other companies. Obviously the belt won't really be on the line and won't be able to change hands in other companies but that is probably the only way to do it.

Been meaning to try something like this, but haven't got around to it... someone who knows the game a little better help me out...I'm thinking NWA as a cult or even National...3 brands, with the main brand being the NWA National Organization....brands two and three being run as 'territories' with their own rosters, belts, monthly shows/TV

example:

Brand 1 - NWA (National)

Brand 2 - NWA West Coast

Brand 3 - NWA Georgia

Brands 2 & 3 would be minor brands, running either a monthly show or even a weekly TV show (a B show)

Workers from the main brand can one-shot the two smaller 'territories'...defend the belts etc...

Throw in a few working agreements/talent trades from some affiliated regional promotions and there you go...

...Wouldn't be the same as the rw NWA back in the day, but would be a start

Thanks guys for the input. Yes, DEADCELEB, I know about the editor. Just didnt know how user friendly it would be to set up stuff. I actually have gone through and and changed about 15 promotions that already had working agreements with Mid Atlantic and gave them all "NWA" names like NWA Championship Wrestling from Florida, NWA Pacific Northwest, NWA Central States, etc. And also changed titles (IE: NWA Georgia Champion, NWA Mexican Champion (UWA) etc.

Thanks Bigpapa wasnt quite sure about trading talent and titles. I guess I will have to invent a work around.

Jackknifed, I love that Idea of using the "Brands" as Territories. If what I am doing now flops, I'll give that idea a try.

Archived