Dawn of MMA question

OK, I so the other night I started a game with the Dawn of MMA mod ..

I'm looking for other experiences from people who have run this mod as I've run into a bit of difficulty.

I started running things just like UFC did in early days, with tournaments, and the occasional superfight. Royce Gracie has won everything, captured three tournaments, two superfight wins, a record of 11-0, becoming my biggest star.

However, after 6 shows my PPV contract with SEG ran out.. And, only being 6 shows in, my popularity was only low level regional, 11 per cent, so SEG won't renegotiate with me for a new PPV deal. Nor will any PPV provider in the game.

Starting with only $500,000 in cash and losing money on every show even with PPV, I only see two options:

A) Keep playing into bankruptcy

B) Use the editor to make it so a company will accept my low-level popularity company to a PPV, or to edit it so I have more money to work with.

Anyway, what experiences have others had with Dawn of MMA? Is there any way to survive financially with how the basic default data is set up or will I be forced to edit something to survive?

Right now I only have $300,000 left and aside from Royce Gracie (who requested over $10,000), pretty much all my fighters are on associate contracts for between $800 to $1,200, so I'm being fairly financially prudent.

Thoughts?

I am now in 2016 after starting as UFC in this mod. I didn't run that many PPV shows in the first few years.

1993 - One show

1994 - Two shows

1995 - Four shows

1996 - Six shows

1997 - Six shows

1998 - Eight shows

After that I went on to 12 shows on PPV a year. For the first couple of years I lost a lot of money but then the cash just started to flow and for the last 10 years I have had 100's of million in the bank.

Archived