Hollywood The Game - Mod

Hello,

I'm putting together a private mod to the main data. I'm adding another location called HTG. It's full of characters based on players, RL celebrites and NPCs from the Hollywood The Game site.

Now, that will not appeal to most of you.

However, there is also another alternate dimension in the mod called Storyworld that features fictional characters from HTG films and TV shows. So some of the characters I've created for there are based on RL franchises.

To whit I have made stats for:

Angry Birds (as one character)

Freddy Kreuger

and Jason

The Tick

Evil Tick (Barry)

Sam Oliver and Sock (from Reaper, seperate characters)

The Devil

Now I'm new to modding so I have no idea how to share these but if anyone wants them I'm sure we can figure something out.

I'm also looking to add:

Some major DC characters

Some characters from Dick Tracy

I see people are working on a Marvel mod. Is there no effort towards DC? Is anyone even thinking of creating Dick Tracy characters?

I had no intentions to make the mod public (except at HTG itself) but if people want an extra hundred characters, a new location and a new dimension I suppose I could share it. Thing is, no new pictures, very little background text and limited dialogue. As well, you will have no clue who most of these people are but I do have:

Heroes

Hulk Hogan

Anti-Heroes

Chuck Norris

Wild Cards

Paul Ruebens (with Pee Wee Herman as an alternate)

Villains

Darth Maul

Joel Schumacher

Kirstie Ally

Lars von Trier

Lindsay Lohan

M. Night Shyamalan

Nick Nolte

Paris Hilton

Quentin Tarentino

Tom Six

Uwe Boll

Civilians

Abe Vigoda

Adam West

Mayor Bob (Silent Bob)

Mr. T

Stephen Colbert

Tommy Cornell

For those who are wondering Hollywood The Game is a free online site that is a cross between an online game and a writer's workshop. Players create scripts for films and TV shows of various lengths from 3 pages to 200. Scripts are posted at certain times and compete against each other for box office and ratings. The game also allows players to be critics, journalists, restaurant owners or start a creative company making custom posters and websites.

Archived