CBH mod I'm working on

Ok thus far here is what I'm doing. I'm also willing to take requests too on what you feel the game needs a little more of. Just note that I'm limited on personal time to devote to my mod.

What I have so far is:

9 new explorable areas (either a city or country) all based on locations either in real life or real comic book locations. The actual locations from comics that I chose aren't ones that would jump out immediately to most comic fans (like say Latveria for Dr Doom or Bialya for Queen Bee). I did them mostly for my own edification and enjoyment. Others are taken directly from real life that have a basis in comic fandom. Some of which do not currently have any denizens assigned to them. I may alter this before I release it but I may not and leave it up to the user to decide if they want to use it or not.

6 new teams: A few hero and villain teams

About 50 or so new heroes and villains. All of them were taken from my existing art that wasn't use for the official game; plus a bunch of others that are either brand new or reused from my other art projects. This # is slowly growing as I make some additional modifications to my overall idea. A few of them will be using the same picture because they are, in essence the same thing except different cities.

Overall idea: The mod itself is taking the look and feel of the late 80's and early to mid 90's in comic book history. Not by choice mind you. Just that as I started putting together a lot of my ideas on what I'd like to see that's kind of the direction it ended up going.

I am debating on grabbing some public domain heroes and villains and throwing them in as well (reworked by me a bit so they don't look quite as cheesy). Mostly because Alex Ross and company has really inspired me with their comic series Project Superpowers.

Archived