2015 Mod?

I think its a thing of principal though. Maybe a title run that seemed secondary to the biggest feud in forever knocks his momentum a bit but once again stressing his SQ, it would be nearly impossible for him to become irrlevant, which is the only reason I see him leaving.

Without going too far in depth the only cemented main eventers at this point are Joey, Wolf, and Cornell. Maybe Law if he stay. But he will still be bigger than guys like Bach and the New Wave. RDJ and Vessey are both old (or retired).

Maybe it's me but the only way I see him leaving is if he gets passed up. But when you compare him to the other guys who would slot in his place he would stay unless it's about money.

And on the subject of trading workers I don't mean main eventers. Possibly guys like the Canadian Animals to SWF while a Jungle Lord or John Greed head to TCW. Shaking up the midcard.

On Clark Alexander: CZCW? I don't see him there,he is a bigger guy (LHW). He could be the star of the Hawaiian promotion.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>If we want at least one woman in ZEN, which since it's inter-gender makes sense, I'd suggest either Brooke Tyler or Thea Davis - both are big enough to go up against lightweights and have decent talent. Thea's mic skills probably make her a slightly better bet. </p><p> </p><p>

Working on a DIW roster at the moment, trying to fit in with my ZEN roster and Blake's YEPW.</p>

<p>DIW - I've gone with a fairly overhauled roster here, with many people moving up to the bigger leagues, falling into unemployment, or retiring. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Eventers</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces: Hatemonger - Half of the fed's hottest feud, as he takes on former partner Warmonger. Scottie Hamstead - Hamstead's career took off when he was recruited to be part of Dumfrey Pinn's mafia group. Working as the enforcer for the stable for some time, he eventually grew disillusioned with them as he fell for new DIW signing Jaime G. Under her influence, he renounced his former rulebreaking ways and ended up chasing Pinn out of the fed.</p><p> </p><p>

Heels: Blitz Simpson - The Barracudas debuted in 2012 and the group have been the dominant heel stable since Pinn's departure left his men in disarray. Simpson is the undoubted star of the 'Cudas. Warmonger - Feuding with ex-partner Hatemonger. Vincent Victory - a surprise release from RAW when creative had nothing for him, Victory turned up in late 2014 with an arrogant 'Big League Star' gimmick and has been unbeaten so far.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Upper Midcarders</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces: The Comedian/Menace to Sobriety - Both of these men are starting to fall down the ranks slightly, and are now working in the tag scene in the main to give the younger men a chance to shine. Adrian McGhee - The popular biker debuted two and a half years ago and has slowly but steadily worked his way up the ranks.</p><p> </p><p>

Heels: Vaughan/Chopper Rourke - Blitz's Barracudas sidekicks are a full-time tag team currently feuding with the Comedian and MtS. Tombstone - treading water slightly over the last five years, Tombstone has been a fixture in the upper card without ever breaking into the main event scene.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Midcarders</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces: Reggie Tate - A recent signing who'd worked the indies for two years, Tate is getting a fairly decent push as he steamrolls lower-card guys.</p><p> </p><p>

Heels: Wez Dobberly - After a decent push as part of Pinn's stable, Dobberly has faded from the limelight somewhat since the group disbanded. Gyula Lakatos - The fourth of Pinn's group before it broke up, Lakatos has made a decent career out of limited skill. The Void - Originally picked up by DIW just after his debut in 2011, The Void had a forgettable 12 month run. He then worked the indies for 2 years before eventually returning.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lower Midcarders</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Faces: Jake D'Angelo, Surfer Dude Lucas</p><p> </p><p>

Heel: DeMarcus Lee</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Opener</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Heel: Hardcore Henderson</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Semi-active wrestler</p><p>

Heel: Big Daddy Horne</p>

Thing is, leaving Rocky in TCW with the development he's bound to get makes him a surefire top-five franchise player. It makes TCW just that much more easier. Putting him in CGC or USPW or what have you expands his horizons while keeping him that much more level.

I agree with this. The way i see it panning out is Golden, being put over by Cornell cleanly and with 100 SQ, becomes the undisputed star of TCW. A mix of his skills not being TCW quality and a badly booked run as champ stalls his momentum enough to take either a big money offer from USPW or CGC, so essentially the 2015 version of Enygma's jump, which would still be a huge blow to TCW's momentum given he'd still be a major name, which would once again stall their climb to the top. This of course would cause a war with either USPW or CGC, depending on which one is chosen.

Other than that, I agree with most of Hash's ideas besides BSC going under. BSC could easily be a Women's only dev fed for a possible SWF Women's division, unless RIPW makes one of their own to supplement the SWF's female wrestlers. Still, that leaves the US with only 1 women's fed.

I'd also let either PSW or NYCW breakout as a regional fed in vein of CZCW moving up to cult.

With Victoria Stone gone, I can see Sean McFly heading for CGC as part of the American Legion Stable. With McFly and Golden, possibly the DWBs, that'd be an excellent stable.

I agree with this. The way i see it panning out is Golden, being put over by Cornell cleanly and with 100 SQ, becomes the undisputed star of TCW. A mix of his skills not being TCW quality and a badly booked run as champ stalls his momentum enough to take either a big money offer from USPW or CGC, so essentially the 2015 version of Enygma's jump, which would still be a huge blow to TCW's momentum given he'd still be a major name, which would once again stall their climb to the top. This of course would cause a war with either USPW or CGC, depending on which one is chosen.

I'd also let either PSW or NYCW breakout as a regional fed in vein of CZCW moving up to cult.

With Victoria Stone gone, I can see Sean McFly heading for CGC as part of the American Legion Stable. With McFly and Golden, possibly the DWBs, that'd be an excellent stable.

I think Golden would be a great fit in USPW and doubt that he would continue to thrive in TCW once he loses the title, once he loses the original momentum I doubt the TCW fans would accept him. PSW should definitely be regional IMO they've already shown that they can pick out some of the best young talents, personally I think PSW are better candidates for going Cult than CZCW by 2015 as I could easily see some of the ex-DAVE talent deciding to finish their careers in PSW when they become less relevant in the big promotions (eg. Vengeance) while I can't really see CZCW making the jump to Cult, the game already hints at a few of their best youngsters leaving. As for McFly I think it would be more likely he'd go back to America to work in TCW, SWF or even stay in NOTBPW than go to CGC, don't think Victoria would be happy with him going to CGC even if she does no longer work for NOTBPW.

The above is true,but I think that with CGC going national at least 1 or 2 of NOTBPWs names would end up jumping ship, especially with RK, Jeremy, and others retiring, the Women's Division folding, and Victoria leaving I think would be enough for at least a few of the more older guys losing faith and possibly taking an offer from a CGC.

Still, with McFly, Stone Jr, Bloodstone, Shooter Sean, etc. NOTBPW is in good hands. If McFly leaves then I can see 5 years either bringing Duane back to help the family or even Edd with a new attitude smoothing over whatever family problems he has to help the cause in Canada.

With Sean, it depends on how Victoria leaves. If Victoria leaves under good terms after the folding of the Womens division, then Sean is likely to stay. However, if she storms out, he has to leave too. I can't see her being so angry that she allows Sean to work for CGC, and effectively work towards destroying her fathers creation. Working in the US, however, fits perfectly.

Still working on this, in case anyone's wondering. Am starting to go through rosters, company by company.

USPW's new and improved roster is done, as is the write-up of its title history. NYCW will get a lookover, as will MAW (as well as a title-history write-up), but for now they seem up to standards. Next up will be PSW and then a big jump to the SWF before TCW & CZCW and then AAA and FCW.

Just a minor addition for SWF that I don't think has been mentioned... Supreme University graduates Avalanche and Chill should be tag teaming in the undercard. Not sure of a team name for them, but the Deep Freeze should definitely be their finisher. :)

Just a minor addition for SWF that I don't think has been mentioned... Supreme University graduates Avalanche and Chill should be tag teaming in the undercard. Not sure of a team name for them, but the Deep Freeze should definitely be their finisher. :)

Sometimes I really wish there was a like button at the bottom of every post, that way I could show my appreciation of an idea without having to think of something witty to post :D

Who all would be retired by 2015?

Some of my nominations would be...

Captain USA, Bruce the Giant, Jim Force, Peter Valentine, Tyson Baine, Vengeance, Land Mass, Black Hat Bailey, The Wolverine, Jeremy Stone

Those are just off the top of my head. A couple could be debated and working part time but I don't think any of them should be full time active workers.

Some of my nominations would be...

Captain USA, Bruce the Giant, Jim Force, Peter Valentine, Tyson Baine, Vengeance, Land Mass, Black Hat Bailey, The Wolverine, Jeremy Stone

Those are just off the top of my head. A couple could be debated and working part time but I don't think any of them should be full time active workers.

Jeremy Stone (should at least be part time) Enforcer Roberts, Robert Oxford, Sam Keith, Bryan Vessey (he's at least part time I guess), Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Super Joshuya, Christian Faith??

USPW Roster Retirees: Bruce the Giant, Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood, Captain USA, Al The Hillbilly, Pete the Hillbilly & Demon Anger

USPW Left the Business: Corporal Doom, Sheik Mustafa, Micky Starr, Danny Jillfeski & Sam Strong

NYCW Roster Retirees: Honest Frank, Black Hat Bailey, Lee Wright, Land Mass & Larry Vessey

NYCW Left The Business: The Stomper

MAW Left The Business: Rip Chord

That's who I've got so far. :):)

I'll take a look at them later on. :)

USPW Roster Retirees: Bruce the Giant, Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood, Captain USA, Al The Hillbilly, Pete the Hillbilly & Demon Anger

USPW Left the Business: Corporal Doom, Sheik Mustafa, Micky Starr, Danny Jillfeski & Sam Strong

NYCW Roster Retirees: Honest Frank, Black Hat Bailey, Lee Wright, Land Mass & Larry Vessey

NYCW Left The Business: The Stomper

MAW Left The Business: Rip Chord

That's who I've got so far. :):)

I'll take a look at them later on. :)

Those look good so far. Nice work Hashasheen. Thank you for putting in the work on this.

Those look good so far. Nice work Hashasheen. Thank you for putting in the work on this.

Think nothing of it! I'm going to get to play it as well. And besides, I'm working on this slowly, so there's plenty of waiting to be had! :p

But that reminds me, there's one thing I would like from the community, if they feel like pitching in: Creating new unique workers ready to debut. I'm not talking writing up the data, just creating a bio and giving a basic list of their strengths and weakeness. I'll handle the rest. :)

I have an idea for a reality tv show (JHD1 inspired this) that CZCW helped train the workers for.

Show name "THE NEXT PRO WRESTLER"

CZCW was chosen to help train them since they are on the West Coast and tv executives didn't have to travel far to film the show.

1. Jake Mattison

A big 6'8" 290 pound beast. He is pure intensity in the ring. He is below average in most ways.

Notable attributes: Menace © Power (C+) Star Quality (C-) Brawling (D)

2. The Hardcore Mexican

From the backyards of Southern California to reality tv. The Hardcore Mexican isn't afraid to be flashy and dive off ladders, boxes, or sheds even.

Notable attributes: Flashiness (B-) Flying (D+) Selling (D) Charisma (D+)

3. J.R. Ryder

Has shown an upside as a good babyface. Can work technically and fly a little. Could some day be the face of a small company. He has a background as a college football running back.

Notable attributes: Star Quality (B-) Technical (D+) Flying (D) Charisma (C-)

4. Penny Scott

The former college basketball player has always dreamed of being famous. When he was the chance to become a pro wrestler and to be on reality tv he saw his dreams ready for the taking. The 5'10" former PG has the ego and personality to go far.

Notable attributes: Star Quality © Athleticism (B-) Charisma (C+) Microphone (C-)

5. The Northern Nightmare

The only Canadian on the show. Traveled to try out for TCW but was turned down. More driven than ever to become a pro wrestler.

Notable attributes: Brawling (D+) Technical (D+) Charisma (D-) Basics (C-) Psychology (C-)

6. Wayne Brock

Seems to lack personality but can work a strong technical style that would fit well in most Japanese promotions. Studied the strong style technical wrestlers for years. At 27 he can still become a good wrestler in America.

Notable attributes: Technical © Brawling (C-) Microphone (F) Star Quality (F)

That's about it for now. The show could take place in mid 2015. With everyone being younger than 28 years old and 1 veteran on the show.

snip

Interesting. I could also include this as a narrative to give a bonus to CZCW's prestige/pop... Thanks juggaloninjalee! (damn that hard to type)

Just finished PSW's new roster and title-history. The roster isn't quite to my liking, but replacing a roster of guys bound to get stolen and middle-aged veterans isn't quite that easy. :p

Interesting. I could also include this as a narrative to give a bonus to CZCW's prestige/pop... Thanks juggaloninjalee! (damn that hard to type)

Just finished PSW's new roster and title-history. The roster isn't quite to my liking, but replacing a roster of guys bound to get stolen and middle-aged veterans isn't quite that easy. :p

You could also set all the guys to graduate from CZCWs wrestling school at the same time. They obviously wouldn't take everyone. It would also allow you to set some CZCW guys to be a little more over so they get picked up by bigger orgs and have holes to fill with these guys.

I can come up with another 6 guys later if you want or someone else could. Also the stats can be adjusted as you see fit. I just know there aren't enough young talented workers in the future of the CVerse without having regeneration on and I don't like to use regeneration.

You could also set all the guys to graduate from CZCWs wrestling school at the same time. They obviously wouldn't take everyone. It would also allow you to set some CZCW guys to be a little more over so they get picked up by bigger orgs and have holes to fill with these guys.
Setting them to graduate might be a bit overkill, since it's just tangential training.

I can come up with another 6 guys later if you want or someone else could. Also the stats can be adjusted as you see fit. I just know there aren't enough young talented workers in the future of the CVerse without having regeneration on and I don't like to use regeneration.

Feel free to add anything else. It'll take me a while to get to new workers (since I'm still working on promotions and rosters), but we need them to help add to making this a long-term useable mod. :)

Here are 6 more from the show.

7. Outback Greg Lanza

The Australian American living off his accent. Has had roles in movies and has some training in wrestling. Probably the most over worker in the competition.

Notable attributes: Brawling (D+) Technical (D) Charisma (D) Microphone (D+)

8. Mutsashi Muto

This Japanese American is known for his stiff kicks. He also loves to submit workers.

Notable attributes: Technical (C-) Flashiness (D+) Selling (C-)

9. The Dark Magician

Wears a hooded robe and has a black mask with rune symbols all over it. Very creepy worker that cuts decent promos.

Notable attributes: Charisma (D+) Microphone © Menace (D+) Star Quality (D+)

10. Creature

The small stocky worker is too small to really get a look from the bigger promotions. His intensity and drive though give him the tools he needs to be great in smaller feds.

Notable attributes: Brawling (D+) Technical (D+) Star Quality (F) Stiffness (C+)

11. Terry Stonum

Not much is known about this kid. He seems about average at best things. Could be great but could be a total flop. Only time will tell.

Notable attributes: Technical (D) Basics (D) Star Quality (C-)

12. Judge Peterson

Running with an old fashion judge gimmick he is quite entertaining. Not the best wrestler but an adequate flyer.

Notable attributes: Flying (D+) Charisma © Microphone (C+)

I couldn't see CZCW training a 6'8 giant, nor do a lot of those guys really fit the CZCW style, I'd expect the majority to be smaller arial workers if CZCW are going to train them, I doubt they'd have any experience with the bigger workers/hardcore/brawlers even technical workers suggested. Just a thought.

Archived