Converting Question

Lets say I take a tew 08 mod, and put it in the editor and convert it.. than play it, what happens?

Is there tweaks that need to be done in order for all the 08 data to be fully used in 10?

Hair and masks will not be set, and angles won't have the autoname function. Other than that it should be fine, as far as I know :)

Hair and masks will not be set, and angles won't have the autoname function. Other than that it should be fine, as far as I know :)

Not sure if it's 2007 or 2008 but looks goes into sex appeal and menace stats may not be quite right...i think, don't quote me on it

also I remember one of the threads talking about the gimmicks not being quite right, but I believe it was just that particular mod...I converted the DOTT data from 2008 and it works well

Not sure if it's 2007 or 2008 but looks goes into sex appeal and menace stats may not be quite right...i think, don't quote me on it

also I remember one of the threads talking about the gimmicks not being quite right, but I believe it was just that particular mod...I converted the DOTT data from 2008 and it works well

It was when you converted from 2007. Like you, I've converted mods from 2008 and haven't noticed any problems.

Archived