DOTM: Cornellverse December 2011 Poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse December 2011 Poll

• FCW Freedom to Crash by Zergon
    • BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno by Tigerkinney
    • TCW: A Quiet Retirement by Phantom Stranger
    • 21st Century Boys (English c-verse) by Boltinho
    • RAW: Children of the Revolution! by Jingo

As always, I could have voted for anyone in this thread. I mean, Tigerkinney writes some of the best match scripts on the boards, Phantom Stranger continues to push his TCW epic to the moon, & Jingo and Zergon are doing a great job of working their way up the ranks. That said, I've been taken by Boltinho's 21st Century Boys as of late.

His ability to create images for his shows has really created a great vibe. On top of that, the imagery as a whole is really striking from a reader's perspective. In turn, while I would like to see more from his match write-ups (just a personal thing I guess), I'm really digging what he's putting together.

Great work!

Voted for Zergons FCW Freedom To Crash, I have been a continued supporter of his dynasty because I really like FCW and not to mention he is a good writer. I remember when I first started reading it it was only because that it was an FCW dynasty and that was during the time that my 26 year FCW game was going and thats the only reason I decided to check it out but after I kept reading it I realised how good it actually was.

As always, I could have voted for anyone in this thread. I mean, Tigerkinney writes some of the best match scripts on the boards, Phantom Stranger continues to push his TCW epic to the moon, & Jingo and Zergon are doing a great job of working their way up the ranks. That said, I've been taken by Boltinho's 21st Century Boys as of late.

His ability to create images for his shows has really created a great vibe. On top of that, the imagery as a whole is really striking from a reader's perspective. In turn, while I would like to see more from his match write-ups (just a personal thing I guess), I'm really digging what he's putting together.

Great work!

Wow! Thanks for the comments sir. The diary's on a break whilst I recharge my writing juices but it will be back in a couple of weeks and I'll put some more effort into match writeups! (I know thats a failing of mine).

Gone for Boltinho's 21st Century Boys. Pretty much the only diary I follow anymore given my CBH turn-coat ways :D Always entertaining and I get to guess which of my renders will turn up next under a fancy mask ;)

I just saw this MJ :o

I've said it many times before but your renders are awesome and I apologise wholeheartedly for butchering them (the same goes for everyone else whose work I've debased).

PS

21CW will be back some time next week...

YOWZERS!!!

Im astonished. My gast has been flabbered.

Thanks very much everyone who voted and has ever popped into my pokey little UK game. All of the other diaries on this list are brilliant so this is very kind.

The card for the enxt show is going up today so we're back in action.

Thanks again to all the voters and Angeldelayette for running this

Archived