I use them mainly for the money that it generates.

It can be annoying always trying to keep track of all the pairings you have done that have nuetral chemistry basically.

It can be helpful to pair up a midcarder with a main eventer before you push that midcarder to feud with them in a few months.

I've found it to be very helpful to prevent pushing a guy who will have bad chemistry with my top guys before.

I run 3 per week and I use them to make money to check for chemistry. To check for opponent chemistry, I made a spreadsheet on excel which allows me to document and cross reference what type of chemistry each worker has with every other worker on my roster. I'm nowhere near finished, but it's useful to constantly update it. With regard tag team and managerial chemistry, I use house shows to check for chemistry a few weeks before I debut a new tag team or give someone a manager.

• 3 weeks later...
I am playing as WWE, when I try to do house shows I get an email stating that I don't have enough workers on written deals even though I have over 40 people on written contracts.

They have to be assigned to work house shows. Make sure they are. Enough of them have to be assigned for the house show to run.

I just checked his game. He only has one brand, he has people listed, and they are under written contracts with house shows.

Has he set it to have shows running? Because by default, promotions won't run how shows. You need to pick areas to run them in and days of the week.

You do need to set workers to be tested for chemistry - the options are as opponents, as team-mates, and as manager/client (have to get them the right way around for that to work, or you find out that Vickie Guerrero has great chemistry with Dolph Ziggler as her manager...)

Click on the 'Booking' button in the House Show screen to access the screen you need. As noted, you can only test workers on the same brand, and you can only have a worker test one combination at a time.

You'll start getting reports back after three or four shows, I believe, but as not every worker works every house show, they won't all come in at once.

Archived