DOTM: Real World January 2012 Poll

DOTM: Real World January 2012 Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World January 2012 Poll

• WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! by michgcs
    • Big Time Wrestling (Golden Age Mod) by thunderwill
    • WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T) by Oldschool

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyway to follow the DOTM polls and winners without having to search all the time? It would be cool if we could get at least one sticky thread to discuss these things, or at least keep record of winners.

We have the Hall of Records thread, though I haven't updated the DOTM list in a few months. Guess I better get on that!

I believe it can't be stickied due to legal reasons, since it includes Real World content. That's what I've heard in the past, at least.

We have the Hall of Records thread, though I haven't updated the DOTM list in a few months. Guess I better get on that!

I believe it can't be stickied due to legal reasons, since it includes Real World content. That's what I've heard in the past, at least.

If it can't be stickied (which is completely understandable) why is RW diaries allowed in the first place? I mean, stickying doesn't seem like that much of overstep when compared to the amount of RW diaries that have been made (just a hypothetical, I don't have a problem with people making RW diaries).

Archived