hmm i dont really like playing around with the destiny stats, i hope there is another way. Iam also finding it irritating that most people seem to retire at 33. I know this is the case with some real world fighters but its normally due to poor health or poor pay and people who retire young generally make a comeback.

hmm i dont really like playing around with the destiny stats, i hope there is another way. Iam also finding it irritating that most people seem to retire at 33. I know this is the case with some real world fighters but its normally due to poor health or poor pay and people who retire young generally make a comeback.

no other stat then

You don't like to play around with the 'destiny' stats yet can't stop arguing why the date should be upped? Seems like a contradiction to me. :p

Perhaps you don't understand. It's not tied to destiny. It's simply an option you can configure. If you do it for every fighter, as I don't think there's a massive edit option, they will all retire later. Destiny will remain unchanged. Destiny itself is more like a name for all the randomness that changes each game (at least that's what I made of it). You inscribe in his destiny that he will retire late. In database construction, I also took the liberty of fiddling with them, as it's sometimes just a part of a character.

Archived