Ring Ka King data?

How would you add it anyway? Would you do it as it's own company with TNA written contracts turned into PPA or would you do it as Impact Wrestling and Ring Ka King as brands for TNA like Raw & Smackdown for WWE since thats how they seem to want to be presented these days.

If seperate the only accurate way I can see is to do a working agreement and have a 90% loaned roster but then who can RKK swap with TNA with any value, so I think it would have to be done as brands. Just my oppinion.

How would you add it anyway? Would you do it as it's own company with TNA written contracts turned into PPA or would you do it as Impact Wrestling and Ring Ka King as brands for TNA like Raw & Smackdown for WWE since thats how they seem to want to be presented these days.

If seperate the only accurate way I can see is to do a working agreement and have a 90% loaned roster but then who can RKK swap with TNA with any value, so I think it would have to be done as brands. Just my oppinion.

I was wondering the same thing. I like the set up but I have no idea how to run it. I kind of like the idea of running it as a brand but as Basmat01 stated India isn't in the game! Duh, I can't believe I didn't realize that when I originally posted my question lol

I just put them as European in mine. I think I have TNA as it's parent company, but have ppa contracts for those involved.

So basically you have a European OVW? You can't play the game with them, or send main eventers to work there like TNA have done with Steiner without crippling thier moral + WWE can rape you talentwise. The most accurate way to do it seems to be as a brand and just ignore the whole India thing until the next TEW comes out.

So basically you have a European OVW? You can't play the game with them, or send main eventers to work there like TNA have done with Steiner without crippling thier moral + WWE can rape you talentwise. The most accurate way to do it seems to be as a brand and just ignore the whole India thing until the next TEW comes out.

This still won't be accurate because they use alot of talent that are not part of TNA. Only 4 or 5 of their wrestlers are part of TNA.

I thought they were uaing a lot more when I read the spoilers but thinking back now I can only remember about 5 guys so my bad.

It might be due to them switching up who they send. It's usually the same guys, but, sometimes they'll add one or two, and take one or two off. From the main TNA roster, that is.

Archived