The Black Listed (GUEST BOOKER: HANSHIRO FURUSAWA)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/JackHood/Snap2012-04-14at174612.png

Master Furusawas Quick Pick For Those Who Wish It

BLACK COLLECTIVE ELITE CHAMPIONSHIPS BATTLEGROUND STAGE ONE ROUND FOUR

Samoan Destruction Inc. vs the Black Legend Foretold

Millennium vs The Pain Creation

Pillars of Power vs Choson Elementals

Hassassins Circle vs The Untamed

Serpents of the White Diamond Clan vs Widowmakers

Synthesis vs Visionary Express

Spirit Riders vs Contraband

W.I.N.G. vs Specialized Enlightenment

Emblem of the Phoenix vs Pakkuman

Kudo is just so huge name right now that it´s hard for me to pick agaisnt him even in tag matches. Besides everyone has to lose once in a while.

All of these have one team with bigger names in them so I give the wins for those teams.

Riders are one of the few teams with tag experience so I´d assume that they can go over other medicore teams and Contraband is that kind of team.

Again bigger names plus both Enlightenment guys are basically jobbers.

No idea who Pakkuman is so guess I go with Phoenix even though I still don´t like him.

Pretty much on board with Zergons thoughts but I reckon Pakkuman will do a bit better. Because he's brilliant.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zergon" data-cite="Zergon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33464" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>Emblem of the Phoenix</strong> vs Pakkuman</p><p> <em>No idea who Pakkuman is so guess I go with Phoenix even though I still don´t like him.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just FYI probably keep it kayfabe'E in the diary just in case I wanna reveal later mask vs mask and such but if ya stuck on any of the masked men (Pakku, Choson Elementals etc.) and hate not knowing who it is (I personally HATE that... still trying to figure out who Wrestling III is in like 2 Wildfire diaries ago) just PM and will inform. That just doesn't go for the Z-Man of course anyone is welcome to inquire.</p><p> Have a day off today and have been just knocking posts out with this, just do not want to overdoit. Will be posting couple more today instead of the usual once every day or two. Next coming up now. My apologies for bumping down anybody who worked hard all week on the one write up and my pain in the @$$ self comes along with to much time on my hands.</p>

We lost a predictor this round, but its all good I am sure he is off being legendary and one of those true player people that song tells you about. We still had the Z-Man and Boltastic who both did quite well!!

Zergon 8-1

Boltinho 7-2

Had a long relaxing day of TEW and WWE Classics so we have all sorts of stuff intermingled with Headlines coming at odd times through out this week. Last stuff for today will include a couple of Headlines as well as the explaining of how the Mt. Fuji match works!

I just used MS Paint to put my selections onto the form you made to make it easier for me.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/JackHoodDiary.png

I'm guessing that I'll be wrong on 90% of my guesses, but you never know with this kind of tournament set up.

I just used MS Paint to put my selections onto the form you made to make it easier for me.

I'm guessing that I'll be wrong on 90% of my guesses, but you never know with this kind of tournament set up.

HEY TIBERIOUS!!!! I appreciate you taking the time to predict and do the whole MS Paint and yada yada and all the work.... unfortunately that is not the card. As explained above all that nonsense - that 'prediction key' is just to make it easier for people to understand the King of the Mt. match WHEN IT IS TIME to have the card. Which is soon... just not now. There is other matches also on the card so hence you predictions are lacking the matches not available on said prediction key. REALLY SORRY! Just thought it would be helpful for those who DO NOT understand what the F is going on in my crazy brain. AGAIN SORRY! I hope ya return in a couple of days to predict the actual card!!!

You dont make it easy to predict do you?

:eek:

Man I could give you the answers and you would still unbold it and change it to Pakkuman and Spirit Rider victories so do it really matter? :)

When the card is ready it will have the whole easy prediction key like always have no fear!!!!!

Archived