WWE: January 2011 - Raw v. Smackdown

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Wade Barrett vs. Booker T

Non Title: The Usos vs. The Dudebusters

Man, I really wanna pick the Dudebusters here, but I can't..

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Jack Swagger vs. Drew McIntyre

The hardest choice of the show, I can see Kane getting involved and keeping Drew out.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Batista

World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Daniel Bryan and Edge

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booker helping the younger guys get over now.

Seems logical.

Rhodes was in the main event of Smackdown last time out, haven't seen a huge amount of Kofi.

I can see Kane qualifying for the Elimination Chamber next week.

Ziggler is easily one of my fave five in WWE but Batista is more of an established main eventer.

Royal Rumble Winner & the World Heavyweight Champion.

Potential Punk v Austin at Wrestlemania...YES! YES! YES!

The potential is definitely there for Punk vs. Austin at WrestleMania. Will it happen? Only way to find out is to continue to tune in. :)

Gotta say though, this has been A LOT of debuts.... some of them I can see, some of them I can't. I always have some faith in ad, but whoa dude.

I agree that there have been a lot of debuts at this point. I can't honestly say that I don't have any more to come. However, there are several people that I've now lowered down to FCW, rather than choosing for them to debut in the WWE just yet. One of the reasons for the roster elevations was to make the minimum roster numbers needed for the brand split. But I have gone over that right now. Though not by as many as you might think. I appreciate the faith that you have in me, though. :)

Thank you to everyone who has made their predictions so far!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Taped Monday Week 1 February 2011</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

MA MassMutual Center (New England)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Attendance: 6,737</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Show Rating: C+</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Opening Show Video...A</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Beth Phoenix defeated Rosa Mendes...D+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Raw Rebound...A</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Royal Rumble Recap Video...A</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

David Hart Smith defeated Michael McGuilicutty...C+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Santino Marella Promo...B-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Kofi Kingston Promo...C</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Kofi Kingston defeated Nunzio...C+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Smackdown Preview Video...A</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

</span><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">TNA IMPACT RESULTS</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Taped Monday Week 1 February 2011</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

NC Ramsey Center (South East)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Attendance: 7,786</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Show Rating: B+</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Jesse Neal defeated Douglas Williams...D</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Skit involving Ric Flair and Hollywood Hulk Hogan...B-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Robert Roode defeated Jeremy Buck...D</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle...C+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Winter, Tara and Mickie James defeated Daffney, Velvet Sky and Sarita...C</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Mick Foley and Rob Van Dam....B-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Madison Rayne defeated Angelina Love to retain the TNA Knockouts title...D+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Skit involving Kevin Nash and Matt Morgan...C+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Kevin Nash defeated Mr. Anderson...C+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Jeff Hardy defeated Kurt Angle...A</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

</span><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">TNA XPLOSION RESULTS</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Tuesday Week 1 February 2011</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

SC G.B. Hodge Center (South East)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Attendance: 1,535</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Show Rating: C-</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne...C-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Generation Me defeated TNA Security...E+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

London Brawling against Ink Inc. ended in a no contest...C</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Stevie Richards defeated Eric Young...C</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

</span><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">FCW WEEKLY RESULTS</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Wednesday Week 1 February 2011</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

AL Birmingham-Jefferson Theatre (South East)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Attendance: 1,000</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Show Rating: D</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Shaul Guerrero defeated Caylee Turner...E</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Abraham Washington defeated Richie Steamboat...E+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Byron Saxton defeated Wes Brisco...E</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

AJ defeated Amy Hennig to retain the FCW Florida Diva's title...E+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Titus O'Neil defeated Lucky Cannon...D-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Percy Watson defeated Michael Tarver to retain the FCW Florida Heavyweight title...D+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

</span><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING RESULTS</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Thursday Week 1 February 2011</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

IL Addison Community Center (Great Lakes)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Attendance: 70</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Show Rating: D+</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Sonia defeated Amy Hennig...F+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Darren Young and Maxine...B-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Big E Langston defeated Leo Kruger...F+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Darren Young defeated Xavier Woods...D+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Percy Watson defeated Titus O'Neil to retain the FCW Florida Heavyweight title...D+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

</span><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Friday Week 1 February 2011</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

NJ Yanitelli Center (Tri State)</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Attendance: 3,200</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"><strong>

Show Rating: B-</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Kings Of Wrestling defeated All Night Express to retain the ROH World Tag Team titles...C+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Colt Cabana defeated El Generico...C</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Jay Briscoe defeated Steve Corino...B-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC';">

Roderick Strong defeated Homicide to retain the ROH World Heavyweight title...B</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/SmackdownPNG.png

[show Poster Provided by jhd1]

WWE Smackdown!

Friday Week 1 February 2011 (Taped On Tuesday)

Attendance: 6,340

Overall Rating: B

TV Rating: 4.40

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RoyalRumbleLogo.png

[The show opens with a video replay from the Royal Rumble pay-per-view the day before. Highlights shown include Edge hitting Jack Swagger with a spear, Natalya getting the submission win over Melina and then getting attacked by Beth Phoenix and then The Miz striking Randy Orton with the Skull Crushing Finale through the announcer's table. Edge is shown standing with the WWE World Championship held up high and then the focus goes to the Royal Rumble itself. Many of the new entrants are shown, including Nick Dinsmore and Tomko. But then the entrance of Batista plays and the crowd goes wild. The ending of the Royal Rumble comes down to two men: Batista and Daniel Bryan. Bryan knocks Batista unconcious with a triangle choke and then heaves the larger superstar over the top rope. Daniel Bryan is heading to WrestleMania but will he challenge for the WWE title or the World title?]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CharlieHaas.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SheltonBenjamin.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpg

[The opening for WWE Smackdown fades into the 'Ride Of The Valkyries.' This brings some cheers from the crowd as Daniel Bryan walks out to the ring. Bryan talks about being the winner of the Royal Rumble and how he has a decision to make as to which champion he is going to face at WrestleMania. He can face either Edge or The Miz. His words are interrupted by the music for the World Champion Edge. Edge comes out to the ring and shakes hands with Daniel Bryan, congratulating him on winning the Royal Rumble. He even says that Edge versus Daniel Bryan would be a great match at WrestleMania. But he warns DB that if he wants a better shot at taking a title then he would be better off facing The Miz. A staredown is interrupted by the arrival of The World's Greatest Tag Team. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin come out to the ring and get right up in the faces of the top contender and the champion. An argument begins about who is the best when they are all interrupted by Teddy Long. Long states that since Daniel Bryan is here on Smackdown tonight that he is going to be booked in a match. It will be Daniel Bryan teaming with the World Champion Edge against The World's Greatest Tag Team in our main event. Holla, Holla playas!]

Match #1

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/WadeBarrett.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TysonTomko.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BookerT.jpg

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Wade Barrett vs. Booker T

[Our opening contest is an Elimination Chamber Qualifying match and is a very good contest to open the show with. Tomko's status as Wade Barrett's bodyguard is solidified in his presence at ringside with the british wrestler and his constant interference in the match. Booker T, though, is strong enough not to go down without a fight. He catches Barrett with a Harlem Sidekick and then goes down, giving the fans a spinarooni! He bounces off the ropes -- tripped by Tomko! The referee didn't see the trip! Barrett gets to his feet and picks Booker T on his shoulders -- Wasteland! Barrett makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3! Wade Barrett advances to Elimination Chamber! But Tomko will not be able to interfere inside the steel.]

Winner: Wade Barrett (Via Pinfall @ 5:23)

Match Rating: B+

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BigShow.jpg

[Wade Barrett gets to his feet as Tomko enters the ring. Barrett motions to the fallen Booker T and Tomko stomps on the prone body of the former Harlem Heat member. Barrett smiles an arrogant smile as he raises his arms again and motions to Tomko to lift Booker T up. Before Tomko can do that, however, Big Show comes running in from the back! Big Show enters the ring and Barrett steps behind Tomko. Show and Tomko come face to face for several long moments before Barrett calls Tomko off and the two exit the ring while Show checks on Booker T.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DolphZiggler.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VickieGuerrero.jpg

[We are taken to the backstage area where WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler is looking in a mirror and flexing as Vickie Guerrero swoons beside him. A derisive snort is heard coming from behind Ziggler and the camera pans out to show Batista! Guerrero steps between the two men and asks Batista: 'EXCUSE ME!' Batista tells her that there are no excuses for her. And later on tonight he's going to see to it that her man heads to the hospital courtesy of a Batista Bomb. Batista leans over toward Vickie Guerrero and says 'BOO,' laughing when it makes Guerrero jump backward. Ziggler steps in between the two and Batista stares down at him. Batista walks off and Ziggler sneers at his back.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/KellyKelly.jpg

[During a commercial break, the ever-popular Kelly Kelly comes out to the ring and does a dancing number for the fans in attendance. The dance, of course, works to rile up the mostly male audience. There are a few vulgar shouts from the fans in attendance but mostly people keep their shouts and cheers respectful. She ends the number by firing off a number of t-shirts into the crowd. Then she exits the ring and high fives some of the fans, leaning in for hugs before she disappears to the back.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RicardoRodriguez.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlbertoDelRio.jpg

[As we come back from commercial, Ricardo Rodriguez enters the ring and introduces Alberto Del Rio in his normal Spanish manner. Del Rio comes out in a luxury automobile and then walks out to the ring where he is handed the microphone. He begins by saying that after last Sunday night he realized that his destiny does not lie in winning the Royal Rumble. So many other people have won the Royal Rumble since it was invented. His destiny lies in doing something that no other human being has done. But you already know that. His destiny lies in defeating the WrestleMania streak of The Undertaker. So he has been hearing that The Undertaker is going to make an appearance tonight. He challenges The Undertaker to appear right here in front of the world and accept his challenge. His words are cut off by the lights in the arena fading to darkness. The crowd doesn't know what to expect right now. The music for The Undertaker begins to play and the crowd cheers the sound. The gong sounds and the lights return.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheUndertaker.jpg

[Ricardo Rodriguez is lying prone face-down on the mat and standing behind Alberto Del Rio is the phenom, the legend The Undertaker! Del Rio says he knew that The Undertaker wasn't going to show. He begins running his mouth until he sees the fallen Rodriguez. Then he slowly turns around and The Undertaker throws hard forearm shots to the skull of the Mexican Aristocrat. The Undertaker lifts Del Rio in Tombstone position but Del Rio wiggles free and escapes through the ropes to the outside. The Undertaker looks down at him and runs his thumb across his throat. The Deadman looks slowly up toward the WrestleMania sign in an acknowledgement of the challenge that Del Rio laid out. It will be Alberto Del Rio versus The Undertaker at WrestleMania!]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Christian.jpg

[The fans within the arena are shown on the big screen and the fans sitting at home are shown in their living rooms the fact that next week will be the return of Christian to Smackdown! The WWE Universe cheers the fact that Captain Charisma will be here live next week! Announcers Josh Matthews and Matt Striker wonder just what type of appearance we are going to see from Christian next week. After all, the last time we saw him, back in September, he was attacked and injured by Alberto Del Rio.]

Match #2

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JimmyUso.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JeyUso.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Tamina.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TrentBarreta.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/ChrisCage.jpg

Non Title

The Usos vs. The Dudebusters

[We get to our second match of the evening and though it is rather short the fans really don't seem to get into it. Neither team is really able to work the crowd and it is mostly a squash for the WWE Tag Team Champions. The Usos use a lot of double team moves on both Cage and Barretta, such as a double back elbow followed by a double elbow drop, double corner splash in the corner and double diving headbutt. The Usos catch Chris Cage with a double superkick and then knock Trent Barretta off the apron with forearm shots. The attention is turned back to Cage and Jimmy catches him with a Samoan Spike. Jimmy makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: The Usos (Via Pinfall @ 4:33)

Match Rating: C-

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpg

[WWE World Champion Edge is given a backstage interview moment at this time. He talks about what being the WWE World Champion means to him and then he focuses on Elimination Chamber and beyond that WrestleMania. He talks about walking into WrestleMania as the World Champion and leaving with that belt. Shawn Michaels might have the distinction of being Mr. WrestleMania but Edge considers himself a close second. And he will do anything to keep this belt, anything. It might be time for a solid return to the Rated R Superstar, says Edge. He tilts his head as though he is truly thinking about it.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kaityln.jpg

[We head to a commercial break but the fans in attendance are treated to the arrival of Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn steps into the ring with the t-shirt cannon and fires shot after shot, sending many lucky fans home happy with various t-shirts, including the new Daniel Bryan Royal Rumble Winner t-shirt. Kaitlyn does look around for a few moments and when an explosion occurs at the top of the entrance ramp her eyes go wide. No one comes out from the back but it is a definite play on Kane's stalking of her. She exits the ring and quickly moves away through the crowd, rather than going through the entrance ramp as the final commercial plays for this ad break.]

Match #3

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CodyRhodes.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/KofiKingston.jpg

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston

[Our next match is another Elimination Chamber qualifying match as Cody Rhodes takes on Kofi Kingston. Two young wrestlers really show what they are made of in this back and forth encounter. Rhodes very nearly wins the match following a Beautiful Disaster Kick but only gets a two count. The man known as Dashing goes for the Cross Rhodes but Kingston slides out of the grip. Kingston sends Rhodes into the corner and then catches him with a monkey flip! Kingston scores a two count with the crucifix pin. Kingston continues with his momentum, grabbing Rhodes and bouncing off the turnbuckles -- Tornado DDT! Kingston with the theatrics and then the Boom Drop! But he stands up instead of going for the pinfall. He begins clapping his hands and calling out 'Boom, Boom, Boom!' Rhodes slowly gets to his feet -- Trouble In Paradise! Kingston makes the cover and hooks the leg: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Kofi Kingston (Via Pinfall @ 5:50)

Match Rating: B

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BethPhoenix.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Natalya.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpg

[We head to the backstage area where we see a close-up of the WWE Diva's title and then we pan back to show Natalya stretching beside the belt. A door is flung open and in walks Beth Phoenix! Phoenix and Natalya go face to face with Phoenix telling Natalya that she better enjoy these moments because soon enough she will be walking away without that title belt. Natalya asks her just who is going to take it. The two women nearly come to blows but Teddy Long steps in. Long says that next week we are going to see tag team action: Beth Phoenix and a partner of her choice against Natalya and a partner of her choice. But until then they need to keep their hands to themselves, playas.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SoCalVal.jpg

[A new young female comes out from the back during a commercial break. This woman, known to many as So Cal Val, grabs the t-shirt cannon and proceeds to get the fans fired up with her enthusiastic attitude and the t-shirts that she fires. A lot of the fans recognize her from her time with TNA/Impact Wrestling and she is the next in a group of wrestlers that have moved back and forth between TNA and WWE. Val shoots about five t-shirts into the crowd before placing down the cannon and exiting the ring, high fiving the fans along the way.]

Match #4

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JackSwagger.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DrewMcIntyre.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kaityln.jpg

Jack Swagger vs. Drew McIntyre

[Our next encounter is one that was for the ages as both Jack Swagger and Drew McIntyre try to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match. Both young wrestlers show their skills in this match as there are several near falls on behalf of both men. Swagger shows a more viciousness when he takes the action outside the ring and uses the ring post and steel steps as a weapon. But he does get distracted by the presence of Kaitlyn at ringside. This leads to McIntyre tossing Swagger back in the ring and delivering a strong big boot! McIntyre lifts Swagger up onto his shoulders when an explosion rocks the top of the entrance ramp. It's Kane! The Big Red Monster steps out and toward the ring. McIntyre drops Swagger and yells at Kaitlyn to run. Kaitlyn escapes through the crowd but McIntyre isn't so lucky as Swagger turns him around and lands a kick to the gut -- Gutwrench Powerbomb! Swagger makes the cover as Kane laughs at ringside: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Jack Swagger (Via Pinfall @ 6:13)

Match Rating: A

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Layla.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MichelleMcCool.jpg

[We head to our next commercial break and this time it's the team of women known as LayCool that come down to the ring to entertain the fans who bought their tickets to see Smackdown live. This is one of the reasons to come and watch Smackdown live, rather than watching it on television. Layla and Michelle McCool work the t-shirt cannon this week and fire some t-shirts and some pink streamers out to the crowd. They give their little waves to the crowd and then high five each other, tossing pink streamers over each other. The fans seem to enjoy things for the most part and LayCool gets a nice ovation before they head to the back.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SinCara.jpg

[When we come back from commercial, it's not to the ring but to a video that begins to play of a masked wrestler. His aerial moves are shown and seem amazing, ready to dazzle the fans here in America. The fans don't really know him so not a ton of attention is paid to the video but those who do watch will see that soon we will pay witness to the debut of Sin Cara! This Sin Cara is shown doing moves such as a Moonsault Side Slam and the move that is known to Mexican fans as La Mistica. Another move he does is a handspring back elbow into the corner. Hopefully fans will enjoy the high flying action coming soon!]

Match #5

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DolphZiggler.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VickieGuerrero.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpg

Non Title

[Our semi main event and though it didn't hold to the standards of the last match it was still very good in it's own right. Ziggler holds his own in the early-goings of this match but it doesn't seem like he can keep the Animal down regardless of what he tries to do. Late in the match, the Intercontinental Champion tries to take Batista over with a German Suplex but Batista holds his ground and smashes Ziggler with back elbow shots to break the hold. Around the four minute mark, Batista takes control and doesn't look back. The man known as The Animal takes down Ziggler with a big boot and then sends him to the ropes -- Spinebuster! Vickie Guerrero shrieks at ringside as Batista makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Batista (Via Pinfall @ 5:26)

[Batista with a huge win on his return to Friday Night Smackdown this week. He rises up as Vickie Guerrero slides in just enough to grab Dolph Ziggler by the wrist and yank him out to the ringside area. Batista just watches for a few moments before he climbs the turnbuckles and raises his arms to cheers from the crowd. The Animal has returned and just where is he going to set his sights?]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Natalya.jpg

[We head to our final commercial break of the evening. During this time, WWE Diva's Champion Natalya appears from the back and comes down to the ringside area. Natalya shakes hands with the fans and focuses in on the fans in the front rows, signing autographs and talking with them. She gives hugs to some of the smaller fans and lets a few female fans touch the WWE Diva's title. After several minutes, Natalya turns and heads for the back, having endeared herself to several more of the fans here in Arizona.]

Match #6

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CharlieHaas.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SheltonBenjamin.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpg

[Our main event this evening is nothing short of amazing and can be considered by many to be in the top ten of matches this year anywhere in the WWE Universe. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas have a definite advantage in this tag team contest as the two of them have been teaming for years now. But Edge is a definite tag team veteran and that helps his team in this contest. The match is back and forth with neither side gaining a definitive edge. The WWE World Champion is a focal point for the World's Greatest Tag Team and he gets stuck in their corner for several minutes during the contest. A hot tag, though, eventually brings in the Royal Rumble winner and we have a four way contest with all four men doing battle inside the ring. Daniel Bryan and Charlie Haas are battling, while Edge and Shelton Benjamin are going back and forth. Edge sends Benjamin down with a clothesline and Daniel Bryan hooks the LaBell Lock on Haas! Haas struggles, looking to grab the ropes or anything that might save him. Benjamin struggles to his feet -- Spear! Edge takes out Benjamin with a spear! Haas taps! Haas taps!]

Winners: Daniel Bryan and Edge (Via Submission @ 9:14)

Match Rating: A

[An excellent contest to end this episode of Smackdown as Daniel Bryan and Edge are the two victors. Bryan releases the hold and then slides out of the ring, grabbing the WWE World title belt. He slides back in and looks down at the belt and then up toward Edge and then down at the belt and then up toward Edge. The two men engage in a long staredown before Daniel Bryan hands the belt over and the two men begin celebrating inside the ring. WWE Smackdown ends with The World's Greatest Tag Team licking their wounds outside the ring as Daniel Bryan and Edge celebrate inside the ring.]

WWE PREDICTION CONTEST

Welcome to the WWE Prediction contest. This contest will run through the end of March in-game time.

No perfect scores this week but several people got 5/6! Congratulations to Rayelek, Beejus and Tweek It

1. Nathers7=9 Wins

2. Charasmatic Enigma=7 Wins

Beejus=7 Wins

Tweek It=7 Wins

5. Rayelek=5 Wins

6. #HEEL=4 Wins

7. ChrisKid=3 Wins

8. joehelmer=2 Wins

9. Destiny=1 Win

jhd1=1 Win

ya_its_me=1 Win

12. CharlieCornell=0 Wins

mistaken=0 Wins

BallerSoup=0 Wins

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

Week 2 February 2011

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: David Otunga vs. John Morrison

Comment:

Kharma vs. Nikki Bella

Comment:

Rhino vs. Ultimo Dragon

Comment:

Austin Aries and Husky Harris vs. Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov

Comment:

WWE United States Title Match: Daniel Bryan defends vs. Tyson Kidd

Comment:

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Justin Gabriel vs. John Cena

Comment:

Fun Fan Signs:

Comment: Two reasons; one, Otunga is horrible. And two, JoMo will be like I said about Kofi, the one able to pull off the crazy spot in the Chamber.

Kharma vs. Nikki Bella

Comment: Pfft, not a chance.

Rhino vs. Ultimo Dragon

Comment: Poor Ultimo...

Comment: I kinda am behind the idea of Aries and Blackjack Rotundo as a Nexus team.

Comment: Well at least if the US champ goes into the World title match at WM, there's a good reason for the belt to not be defended there.

Comment: No way does Cena not enter the chamber.

Fun Fan Signs:

I have faith!

Comment: JoMo to be the chamber high flyer

Kharma vs. Nikki Bella

Comment: Not even twin magic can evade Kharma

Rhino vs. Ultimo Dragon

Comment: Gore, Gore, Gore

Comment: A good win here keeps the Nexus strong

Comment: Bryan keeps gaining momentum heading down the road to Mania

Comment: An STF for the sub win for John Cena

Fun Fan Signs: He has 'til five ref!

Comment: Morrison for Champion, Miz/Morrison for Mania

Kharma vs. Nikki Bella

Comment: She dominates.

Rhino vs. Ultimo Dragon

Comment: Gore! Gore! GORE!

Comment: The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived is gonna rock stupid Santino

Comment: While Bryan ought to drop the title, it's not here.

Comment: I feel like Gabriel could win this one, but he won't because it's Cena.

Kharma vs. Nikki Bella

Rhino vs. Ultimo Dragon

Reminds me of how bad Otunga is in the ring.

Kharma vs. Nikki Bella

Barbie squash time.

Rhino vs. Ultimo Dragon

Ultimo never caught on in WWE.

Santino going over Aries in any situation would be a travesty.

Toughest match to call, think Bryan will lose it at the PPV.

Cena wins, shock.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

WWE Monday Night RAW!

Monday Week 2 February 2011

Attendance: 7,000

Overall Rating: B-

TV Rating: 5.86

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnCena.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CMPunk.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrockLesnar.jpg

[The show begins with a recap from Raw last week, focusing on the main event, which was an intense contest between John Cena and CM Punk. Cena outlasted interference from The Nexus to bring Punk down with two Attitude Adjustments and get the pinfall victory. But the show wasn't over. As John Cena celebrated, we were treated to the return of a former champion and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar. Lesnar seemed to want to come out and make a statement and he did just that when he lifted Cena and dropped him to the mat with an F5. Lesnar stood over the broken body of John Cena as the show came to a close.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RAWBanner.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnCena.jpg

['The Time Is Now' welcomes everyone to WWE Monday Night Raw in Windsor, Ontario Canada. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome everyone to the show as John Cena walks out from the back. He gives his trademark salute at the top of the ramp but doesn't have his usual smile on his face. Instead, he has an intense look as he walks right down to the ring without any theatrics to the crowd. He asks for a microphone and then moves to the center of the ring, absorbing in both cheers and boos as he lifts the microphone.]

John Cena

"Last week was a difficult week for me to say the least. I knew going into the show that I was going to get roughed up because I was facing off with CM Sucks and The Nexus. I was cool with that. But what I didn't expect was some giant gorilla to come into the ring and square off with me. Brock, for those fans who haven't been around so long, you and I have a bit of a history together from Smackdown. If I remember correctly, you broke my leg. Then I rapped about it and it was a whole big thing. But now you've decided to leave the world of Ultimate Fighting and come back to the WWE. The first thing you do? Hit me with an F5. Well, that wasn't the first time you've done that and you know what? I'm still standing. I'm still here in the WWE and I've been here where I belong. I know I belong here in the WWE. This is my home."

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrockLesnar.jpg

[Cena pauses and then looks out toward the ramp as he is interrupted by 'Next Big Thing' playing over the speaker system. Brock Lesnar walks out from the back and looks right up toward the ring. The two men lock stares and Lesnar begins jogging toward the ring. Cena drops the microphone and in comes Lesnar and the brawl is on! Lesnar takes down Cena with a double leg takedown and fires some hard blows to the side of Cena's head. The Cenation Leader tries to cover up but Lesnar is a heavy hitter and lands more hard blows. Lesnar yanks Cena up and lifts him onto his shoulders -- F5! Cena lands hard on the mat and Lesnar stands above him, looking down at him just as he did to end the show last week. Officials and security rush the ring but the damage has been done. Lesnar smiles and exits the ring without a single word as we go to commercial.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/NikkiBella.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrieBella.jpg

[While the officials check on John Cena, The Bella Twins come out for the audience in attendance. Nikki and Brie Bella enter the ring after high fiving the fans and begin shooting t-shirts into the audience. The crowd goes crazy as they usually do, especially when John Cena exits the ring and high fives a few fans. The Bella Twins do a little dance in the ring before exiting and heading for the back as the commercials come to an end.]

Match #1

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DavidOtunga.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnMorrison.jpg

David Otunga vs. John Morrison

[Our opening contest this Monday evening on Raw is an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match. The match begins the show fairly well in the in-ring portion of the contest. 'The A List' has not been focused on as a member of The Nexus here lately but he shows reasons in this match why he should be more of a focus. He draws several near falls on Morrison as he tries to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match here on Raw. Otunga hooks Morrison around the waist, going for a belly to belly suplex, but Morrison fires back with knee shots to the waist. Morrison takes control around the nine minute mark and never looks back. Morrison catches Otunga with a few kicks and then steps back. He bounces off the ropes -- Running Knee to the head! Otunga is knocked out! Morrison makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: John Morrison (Via Pinfall @ 11:06)

Match Rating: B-

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Sheamus.jpg

[As John Morrison rises to his feet, he turns around -- Brogue Kick! Sheamus entered the ring from seemingly nowhere and catches Morrison with the Brogue Kick! The crowd boos loudly as Sheamus celebrates taking Morrison down. 'The Great White' puts the boots to the fallen body of Morrison and then picks him up -- Celtic Cross! Morrison is laid out on the mat as Sheamus climbs the turnbuckles and plays to the booing crowd. These two men definitely do not like each other.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SteveAustin.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JustinGabriel.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpg

[The show moves to the backstage area and the crowd cheers in the background when Steve Austin comes into view. Austin is walking down a hallway, taking his time, when he comes across Justin Gabriel. The crowd boos Gabriel as these two men come face to face.]

Steve Austin

"What? What? What?"

Justin Gabriel

"Is this a hearing test, Steve?"

Steve Austin

"Is this a hearing test, Steve? Hell no, it's no damn hearing test. But you better listen up. I know you weren't in the company when Stone Cold ran the show but tonight is Stone Cold's time. So you can take your Nexus and give them a little message for me."

[Austin flips Gabriel the bird but before Gabriel can respond, in walks Eric Bischoff! Bischoff has a smile on his face as he steps in beside Justin Gabriel.]

Eric Bischoff

"Nice to see you haven't changed since the last time we met, Steve."

Steve Austin

"Here, you can have one too."

[Austin raises both hands and raises his middle fingers to both Justin Gabriel and Eric Bischoff. The crowd cheers this move and Austin walks right past both of them, leaving two men unhappy as we go to commercial.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Maryse.jpg

[As we show commercials to those viewing in their own living rooms, Maryse comes out to entertain the fans here in the audience. Well, entertain might be a bit of a stretch. She comes down to the ring and pulls out the t-shirt cannon and then slides into the ring. Instead of firing t-shirts, though, she looks at her nails and then leans against the turnbuckles and looks at her nails again. She spends the entire commercial break in the ring doing absolutely nothing. As the commercials are coming to an end, she puts the t-shirt cannon back under the ring and exits, heading to the back.]

Match #2

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kharma.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/NikkiBella.jpg

Kharma vs. Nikki Bella

[Our second match of the evening doesn't seem to draw as much attention as our opening match did. This divas portion of the night has one half of the Bella Twins, Nikki Bella, facing off with the powerful woman known as Kharma. Kharma dominates the match in rather quick fashion, bringing Nikki Bella to the mat again and again. She picks up Nikki and brings her down with a one handed chokeslam! Nikki then suffers a gorilla press slam. Kharma picks up Nikki -- Implant Buster! Then she heads to the corner and climbs to the second rope -- Flying Splash! Kharma makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Kharma (Via Pinfall @ 3:42)

Match Rating: D

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnMorrison.jpg

[Another commercial break and another appearance for those fans who paid to see WWE Raw live. This time John Morrison comes out and walks down to the ring. He looks to the crowd and begins high fiving on his way down to the ring. He pauses at the middle of the ramp and begins signing some autographs and shaking hands with the fans at ringside. He makes his way mostly around the entire ring during the commercial break. Then he turns and heads to the back as the commercials come to an end.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpg

[As we come back from commercials, we are focused on the office of the Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff. The General Manager is sitting behind his desk, looking annoyed, but what else is new, right? Bischoff is not alone, though. He is in the office with Royal Rumble Winner Daniel Bryan. Bryan has a smile on his face.]

Daniel Bryan

"You wanted to see me?"

Eric Bischoff

"Yes, I did, Daniel. It's come to my attention that you've been showing yourself on both Raw and Smackdown. I don't like that very much. You know that we are the superior brand and we are the brand that you should be wrestling on. Therefore, I am giving you until next week to decide which champion you are going to be facing. Will it be The Miz or will it be Edge?"

Daniel Bryan

"You'll find out next week."

[bryan turns and exits the office, while Bischoff just looks down for a moment at the papers on his desk and we head to the ring.]

Match #3

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Rhino.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/UltimoDragon.jpg

Rhino vs. Ultimo Dragon

[A definite conflict of styles in this match as the powerful Rhino takes on the fast-paced style of Ultimo Dragon. Dragon throws in a suplex or two on Rhino but the very short match is dominated by 'The War Machine,' showing the aggression that Eric Bischoff talked about last week. Rhino brings Dragon down with a release powerbomb and then a death valley driver. He moves over to a corner and waits for Dragon to get to his feet -- Gore! Gore! Gore! The Gore nearly breaks Ultimo Dragon in half! Rhino makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Rhino (Via Pinfall @ 2:43)

Match Rating: D-

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheSandman.jpg

[but his time in the ring is not quite over. As Rhino raises to his feet to celebrate the victory, The Sandman enters the ring underneath the bottom rope. Instead of a fair fight, though, The Sandman has with him his trusty singapore cane! The Sandman avoids Rhino, attacking The War Machine over and over with the cane. The cracks sound throughout the arena. The Sandman slowly moves in closer and brings Rhino down with a White Russian Legsweep. The Sandman gets to his feet and raises the cane to cheers from the crowd. Is this 1996 all over again? Let's go to a commercial break.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnCena.jpg

[During the commercial break, the fans in the arena are treated to a video of John Cena in the backstage area getting looked at by the medical staff. They put him through a concussion test to make sure that he is alright. He passes the test, meaning that he doesn't have a concussion but he definitely doesn't look good. What will this mean for his match later on with Justin Gabriel?]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SteveAustin.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CMPunk.jpg

[The sound of glass shattering brings the fans to their feet here in Windsor! Out from the back in his brand new 'Stone Cold Ass Kicking' t-shirt is the man himself 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin! Austin marches right down to the ring and steps inside, listening to the chants of 'Stone Cold, Stone Cold, Stone Cold!' Austin raises the microphone to his lips.]

Steve Austin

"If you're happy to see ole Stone Cold back in a WWE ring, gimme a hell yeah!" [Crowd: Hell Yeah!] "It's been quite awhile for me but let me see if I can remember a few things. Let's see: 'That's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so,' 'Sumbitch,' 'Austin 3:16.' Yep. I think it's all coming back to me."

CM Punk

"I think it should all go away again."

[The crowd boos as out from the back comes the leader of The Nexus: CM Punk. Punk walks right down to the ring and steps inside, getting right in the face of Steve Austin. Austin doesn't back down and Punk just grins when Austin raises a middle finger and puts it right in Punk's face. Punk takes a single step back and raises the microphone.]

CM Punk

"What's wrong, Steve? No Steveweisers? No alcohol yet to poison your body? Let me introduce myself to you, Steve Austin, my name is CM Punk. I am not only the best wrestler inside this ring right now, I am also the best wrestler in the world. Do you know why?"

Steve Austin

"Because of your prissy little tattoos there?"

CM Punk

"No, because I am straight edge. I don't drink alcohol. I don't do drugs. I don't smoke. My only addiction is competition."

Steve Austin

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! My addiction is opening up a can of whoopass on you and everyone in this damn building. You can guarantee that your little group that you got here, The Nexus is it? Yeah, The Nexus is going to turn on you eventually. DTA is what people need to live by. Don't trust anybody. And I became the greatest wrestler in this industry by living by that motto, son."

CM Punk

"My name is CM Punk, not son. And I want to prove to the entire world that you don't deserve to be here anymore. I want the world to see that the bionic redneck is washed up and washed out. And I want the world to see that at WrestleMania."

Steve Austin

"Well, now, let ole Stone Cold think about that for a moment."

[Austin kicks Punk in the gut suddenly and swiftly -- Stunner! The Stone Cold Stunner sends Punk crashing to the mat! Austin flips the double bird to Punk as his music begins playing. Is that a yes to CM Punk/Steve Austin at WrestleMania? Austin exits the ring and heads up the aisle as CM Punk lies on the mat. Do we have our answer? No one can be sure as we head to our commercial break.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MarkHenry.jpg

[As CM Punk exits the ring, the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry comes down to the ringside area and takes a few moments to high five the fans and pose for pictures and sign autographs. The fans seem to enjoy this little touch and Henry keeps a smile on his face as he interacts with the fans at ringside. Henry exits from the ringside area before the commercial break ends.]

Match #4

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AustinAries.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/HuskyHarris.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SantinoMarella.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VladimirKozlov.jpg

[Our next match features two members of The Nexus against the former WWE World Tag Team Champions. All four men actually show some true in-ring talent in this match. During the match, both teams had an opportunity to win. Kozlov and Harris show a definite power struggle between the two wrestlers. Aries brings the quickness to the match when he gets tagged in. He also brings in some cheating, choking Santino in the corner. During this time, a sign is shown in the background: 'He has 'til five ref!' Aries catches Marella with a Brainbuster toward the corner and then climbs the turnbuckles -- 450 Splash! Aries makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: Austin Aries and Husky Harris (Via Pinfall @ 5:51)

Match Rating: C+

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlexRiley.jpg

[During our commercial break, Alex Riley steps out from the back. Riley walks down toward the ring and looks down at the t-shirt cannon and then up toward the crowd and then down at the cannon and back to the crowd. He shakes his head. Riley looks toward the crowd and then walks to the back without a single word or t-shirt shot into the crowd.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TedDibiaseSr.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MikeDibiase.jpg

[As we come back from commercial, we are taken to a video. The video begins outside a large mansion with a pool shaped like a dollar sign. Lounging outside the pool are 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase Sr. and Mike DiBiase. Mike also has the brand new Million Dollar belt settled across his waist.]

Mike DiBiase

"This is the lifestyle."

Ted DiBiase, Sr.

"And it only gets better once you arrive in the WWE. You will be beating the best wrestlers they have there and making even more money for the Million Dollar Corporation."

Mike DiBiase

"Thank you for trusting me, Dad. I won't let you down. I will always remember that everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man."

[both men toss their heads back in laughter. Then they relax there on the lounge. Mike DiBiase, the new Million Dollar Champion, coming soon to World Wrestling Entertainment.]

Match #5

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TysonKidd.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JacksonAndrews.jpg

WWE United States Heavyweight Title Match

Daniel Bryan defends vs. Tyson Kidd

[Our next match is the only title match of the evening as Royal Rumble winner Daniel Bryan defends the WWE U.S. Title against Tyson Kidd, who has Jackson Andrews in his corner. This match is definitely one of the most fast-paced matches of the evening as both men show off their skill inside the ring. Kidd scores a near fall several minutes into the match following a blow from Jackson Andrews to Daniel Bryan. Bryan begins a comeback and has hooked on a sleeperhold when out from the back comes The Miz. The WWE Champion walks down to ringside and gets the attention of Daniel Bryan. The two men argue and Bryan catches a belt shot to the skull! A DQ? No! Jackson Andrews has the attention of the referee! Tyson Kidd rolls up Daniel Bryan, hooking the tights: 1 -- 2 -- 3! What an upset! We have a new WWE United States Champion. Congratulations to Tyson Kidd!]

Winner: Tyson Kidd (Via Pinfall @ 9:33; Tyson Kidd wins the WWE United States Heavyweight title)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheMiz.jpg

[Following the sound of the bell, The Miz enters the ring. Tyson Kidd exits, grabbing the U.S. title belt and taking off with it. The Miz tosses the referee out of the ring and then picks up Daniel Bryan -- Skull Crushing Finale! The Miz stands back and looks down at Bryan with a look of distaste. He holds up the WWE title belt, definitely sending a message to Daniel Bryan.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/ChristopherDaniels18.jpg

[The show cuts to another video. This one begins with an all-black background and then one candle is lit. Then another candle. Then another and another. This occurs until all the candles within the background are lit, showing the figure in a black hooded robe, kneeling in front of the camera.]

Christopher Daniels

"The Fallen Angel shall rise and shall conquer each of the lands of the earth. And the power of this Fallen Angel shall bring about the end of days. The earth shall tremble and decay at the sight of this power in one being, one celestial light. Welcome to the WWE, the Fallen Angel. So it is written, so it shall come to pass."

[Daniels slowly looks up and focuses in on the camera. He seems to be drawing in a deep breath and when he exhales all of the candlelights go out, leaving the screen splashed in darkness.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CMPunk.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JustinGabriel.jpg

[We go from the darkness to the backstage area here in Ontario. In this backstage area stand CM Punk and Justin Gabriel. The two men go nose to nose for a moment.]

CM Punk

"I know you think that you can do this job better than me, Justin. But you know what? That's okay. That's actually good. I like the challenge. I like that you are tough. I like that you keep the faith. But you've got to prove it tonight. You've got to prove it when you step inside the ring with John Cena. Can you do what I couldn't?"

[Gabriel simply nods and turns, walking off. The main event is coming next! Right after this commercial break!]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Yoshi-Tatsu.jpg

[During the commercial break, Yoshi Tatsu comes out and plays to the crowd. The Japanese sensation gets the t-shirt cannon and fires out several rounds of t-shirts, much to the elation of the rowdy Ontario crowd. Tatsu puts the cannon away and bows several times to the crowd as the commercials are coming to an end.]

Match #6

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JustinGabriel.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnCena.jpg

Justin Gabriel vs. John Cena

[Our main event is a very good match. Not quite on par with the CM Punk/John Cena matchup last week but getting there as Justin Gabriel takes on John Cena. Gabriel shows his quickness and aerial tactics early on, keeping Cena at bay and on his toes as the young Nexus member scores several near falls on the former WWE Champion. This match, after all, is for a shot at the Elimination Chamber match. When Gabriel couldn't put Cena away, he started to cheat, using the ropes and the tights, even catching Cena in the back with a steel chair behind the referee's back. Gabriel sends Cena back into the ring as the crowd begins their dueling 'Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks' chants. Cena feeds off the positive momentum and begins his comeback. He brings Gabriel down to the mat and then holds his hand out, making the 'You Can't See Me' gesture. Cena bounces off the ropes -- Five Knuckle Shuffle! Cena doesn't back off, though. Instead, he grabs Justin Gabriel and ties him up -- STF! Cena locks the STF on and Gabriel struggles in the hold. Gabriel tries to make it to the ropes but he cannot quite get there -- he taps! Justin Gabriel taps out! John Cena is heading to Elimination Chamber.]

Winner: John Cena (Via Submission @ 10:44)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrockLesnar.jpg

[The celebration time for John Cena is very short-lived, however. As Cena rises to his feet to get his arm raised by the referee, he is assaulted from behind with a steel chair by Brock Lesnar! Lesnar brings the chair down against the back of Cena again and again with Cena crying out in pain and then going quiet. Lesnar smiles as he stands over Cena but he isn't ready when someone jumps on his back. That's Justin Gabriel! Gabriel holds on to the back of Lesnar, swinging back and forth, locking on a sleeper briefly before he gets flipped over and onto the mat. Lesnar mounts him and throws hard shots to the skull. Lesnar busts Gabriel open the hard way and then picks him up -- F5! The F5 lands on Justin Gabriel and then attention turns to the entrance ramp.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CMPunk.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AustinAries.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/HuskyHarris.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DavidOtunga.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/HeathSlater.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JoeHennig.jpg

[it's the members of The Nexus! CM Punk, Austin Aries, Husky Harris, David Otunga, Heath Slater and Michael McGillicutty are all headed down to the ring. Lesnar looks down at them and CM Punk waves him off. Punk enters the ring and shakes hands with Brock Lesnar! Punk has Otunga hold the ropes open for Brock Lesnar. Then, after Lesnar exits the ring, The Nexus surround Justin Gabriel as Gabriel is laid out on the mat. CM Punk reaches down and rips the Nexus armband off the arm of Justin Gabriel! Punk waggles his finger back and forth and then motions for the rest of The Nexus to leave and the show ends with Justin Gabriel laid out and The Nexus abandoning him. The camera focuses in on Gabriel and a sign in the background: 'I have faith!']

WWE PREDICTION CONTEST

Welcome to the WWE Prediction contest. This contest will run through the end of March in-game time.

No perfect scores this week. However, everyone scored the same 5/6. Congratulations to Beejus, #HEEL, Rayelek, Destiny and Nathers7!

1. Nathers7=10 Wins

2. Beejus=8 Wins

3. Charasmatic Enigma=7 Wins

Tweek It=7 Wins

5. Rayelek=6 Wins

6. #HEEL=5 Wins

7. ChrisKid=3 Wins

8. joehelmer=2 Wins

Destiny=2 Wins

10. jhd1=1 Win

ya_its_me=1 Win

12. CharlieCornell=0 Wins

mistaken=0 Wins

BallerSoup=0 Wins

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/SmackdownPNG.png

Week 2 February 2011

Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston

Beth Phoenix and So Cal Val vs. Natalya and Kelly Kelly

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match, Non Title: Dolph Ziggler vs. Big Show

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Kane vs. Batista

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian

Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan

Interesting match ups for the chamber qualifiers, all six are strong candidates in my view making it hard to pick.

I could see Del Rio taking the Chamber. The role of big bad mutha****a in the EC will go to Batista, which is why I take Ziggles over Show. Kane is kinda...just Kane, so can't see him going into it. Barrett gains a few quick brownie points by taking down Kofi, and Bryan wins because he's gonna be upset over losing his title on Raw.

WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS

Taped Monday Week 2 February 2011

ON WFCU Centre (Ontario)

Attendance: 7,000

Show Rating: C+

ANGLE: Opening Show Video...B+

Ted DiBiase defeated R-Truth...C+

ANGLE: Raw Rebound...A

World's Greatest Tag Team defeated The Dudebusters...C-

ANGLE: Smackdown Recap Video...B+

ANGLE: Drew McIntyre Hypes Match Against Kane...B-

Rey Mysterio defeated Nunzio...C

ANGLE: Rey Mysterio Celebrates...B-

TNA IMPACT RESULTS

Taped Monday Week 2 February 2011

GA Macon Coliseum (South East)

Attendance: 7,182

Okada defeated Rob Terry...D-

ANGLE: Brawl involving Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam...B-

Generation Me defeated TNA Security...D-

ANGLE: Skit involving Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair...B-

Sarita defeated Daffney...D+

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Kevin Nash and Jeff Hardy...C+

Chris Sabin, Stevie Richards and Jay Lethal defeated Magnus, Desmond Wolfe and Eric Young...C+

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Mick Foley and Sting...B

Kurt Angle defeated Kevin Nash...B+

Jeff Hardy defeated Bully Ray...C+

TNA XPLOSION RESULTS

Tuesday Week 2 February 2011

NC Elon Alumni Gym (South East)

Attendance: 1,585

Show Rating: C-

Madison Rayne defeated Velvet Sky...D

Rob Terry defeated Gunner...E

Hernandez defeated Amazing Red...C

Max Buck defeated Robert Roode...C-

FCW WEEKLY RESULTS

Wednesday Week 2 February 2011

SC CSU Field House (South East)

Attendance: 881

Show Rating: D+

Wes Brisco defeated Brad Maddox...E-

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Hornswoggle and Ricky Steamboat...B-

Naomi defeated Alicia Fox...D

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Maxine, Stephanie McMahon and John Layfield...B-

Roman Leakee defeated Marcus Owens...E

Paul Burchill defeated Jesse White...E

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Primo and Abraham Washington...C

Primo defeated Abraham Washington and Eli Cottonwood...D+

Percy Watson defeated Curt Hawkins to retain the FCW Florida Heavyweight title...D+

FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING RESULTS

Thursday Week 2 February 2011

SC CSU Field House (South East)

Attendance: 759

Show Rating: D+

Rosa Mendes defeated Naomi...D

Johnny Curtis defeated Wes Brisco...E+

Percy Watson defeated Titus O'Neil...D

Darren Young, Zack Ryder and Tyler Reks defeated Ezekiel Jackson, Chris Masters and Primo...C-

RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS

Friday Week 2 February 2011

CT TD Bank Sports Center (Tri State)

Attendance: 3,386

Harlem Bravado defeated Ernesto Osiris...E

El Generico defeated Bobby Dempsey...D+

Kings Of Wrestling defeated All Night Express to retain the ROH World Tag Team titles...C+

American Wolves defeated Steve Corino and Jerry Lynn...B-

I'm just going to be lazy for the comments on this one :p.

WWE Smackdown!

Friday Week 2 February 2011 (Taped On Tuesday)

Attendance: 6,904

Overall Rating: B+

TV Rating: 4.65

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CharlieHaas.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SheltonBenjamin.jpg

[Our Smackdown opens this week with a recap from last week's show. Last week, Daniel Bryan arrived here on Smackdown but did not announce who he would be facing at WrestleMania. Instead, he was made to team up with WWE World Champion Edge against the World's Greatest Tag Team in the main event of Smackdown. At the end of that match, Daniel Bryan locks Charlie Haas in the LeBell Lock and Edge catches Shelton Benjamin with a spear. Haas taps out and Daniel Bryan and Edge walk away with the victory. Daniel Bryan hands the belt over to Edge and the two celebrate at the end of Smackdown.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JackSwagger.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpg

[The in-ring portion of the show begins with the arrival of the All-American American Jack Swagger walking down to the ring amidst boos from the crowd. Swagger says that if Daniel Bryan is smart, he will remain on Raw because if he comes to Smackdown he might not survive to WrestleMania. Swagger says that he is the one who deserves the World title shot at WrestleMania. Swagger gets interrupted by the arrival of WWE 2011 Royal Rumble Winner Daniel Bryan. Bryan gets right in the face of Swagger, asking him why he deserves the title shot. Did he survive 29 other wrestlers at the Royal Rumble? No. But did Daniel Bryan earn a title shot? yes, Yes, YES! Swagger counters by saying that last Monday night Bryan lost the U.S. title to a Canadian moron. Before the two can get physical, though, Teddy Long comes out. Long says that if the two want to prove themselves then tonight they are going to get their chance. Tonight it's going to be Daniel Bryan versus Jack Swagger in our main event! Holla! Holla!]

Match #1

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/WadeBarrett.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TysonTomko.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/KofiKingston.jpg

[The opening contest here on Smackdown features two men who qualified for the Elimination Chamber last week. Both men are seeking momentum heading toward the pay-per-view, which is one week from Sunday. This is a decently solid opener, definitely better than average, though not entirely much better than average. Barrett shows he is not above using Tomko to interfere in the match when he tosses Kingston out of the ring and distracts the referee. Kingston is struck in the head with a big boot by Tomko. Tomko tosses Kingston back into the ring and Barrett scores a two count. Around the nine minute mark, the music for Big Show begins to play, causing a major distraction for Wade Barrett, who has Kofi Kingston on his shoulders. Kingston squirms off the shoulders of Barrett. Barrett turns toward him -- Trouble In Paradise! Kingston makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Kofi Kingston (Via Pinfall @ 9:35)

Match Rating: C+

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BigShow.jpg

[The win comes as a surprise to many here on Smackdown. Kofi Kingston escapes the ring as Tomko enters to check on Wade Barrett. Big Show stands at the top of the ramp and points and laughs at Wade Barrett, who looks increasingly angry and frustrated. Barrett yells at Tomko and shoves him. Then he turns and points toward Big Show, yelling off-microphone obscenities at Big Show for the distraction.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kane.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kaityln.jpg

[We head to the backstage area here in the Uniprix Stadium where we are following over the shoulder of 'The Devil's Favorite Demon' Kane. A dark laughter escapes his lips as he comes across one of his favorite targets here lately: Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn lets out a scream and starts running from Kane. Kane gives chase like the horror movie villain. Only this time, the female doesn't trip and break her ankle. Instead, she moves into the parking garage with Kane following behind her. She jumps into a waiting car that was most likely set up by Drew McIntyre. She closes the door and the car screeches away, leaving Kane stopping short and laughing.]

Match #2

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BethPhoenix.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SoCalVal.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Natalya.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/KellyKelly.jpg

[The only Divas match of the night features three of the more popular Divas in the division plus the debuting So Cal Val. The four women manage to put on a decent showing here for a Diva's division match. Val shows very little skill and seems like she is off her game throughout the contest. Phoenix dominates when she is in the match and it is announced that at Elimination Chamber Beth Phoenix will face Kelly Kelly for a shot at the WWE Diva's title at WrestleMania. Kelly Kelly earns some momentum when she catches Val with a Legdrop Bulldog and makes the cover. Natalya keeps Phoenix from interfering: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: Natalya and Kelly Kelly (Via Pinfall @ 6:28)

Match Rating: C

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Layla.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MichelleMcCool.jpg

[We come to our first commercial break and like has been customary here lately, Team LayCool: Layla and Michelle McCool come out to entertain the fans. The two Divas actually seem to enjoy high fiving the fans on their way down to the ring. Michelle gets out a t-shirt cannon and enters the ring, shooting t-shirts out into the crowd. The crowd roars their approval of the t-shirts, screaming for more. Layla gets to shoot a few out into the crowd as a 'One More Time' chant breaks through the crowd after each shot. Unfortunately, the commercial break comes to an end and Team LayCool head to the backstage area.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Christian.jpg

[As we come back from commercial break, we come back to the backstage area. In this locker room area, we are shown the WWE World Champion Edge and returning WWE Superstar Christian each working one of their formerly famous five second poses. When five seconds ends, the two men smile and shake hands and give the man-hug to each other. Edge welcomes his friend back to the WWE and Christian says that tonight he's going to take care of the man who put him out of action for his peeps. When Edge isn't looking, Christian takes a long look at the WWE World title belt. When Edge looks back toward Christian, Christian meets his eyes and we head back to the ring.]

Match #3

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DolphZiggler.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VickieGuerrero.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BigShow.jpg

Non Title

Dolph Ziggler vs. Big Show

[Our third match of the evening is another Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match as the WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler faces off with Big Show. Of course we saw Big Show earlier tonight when he distracted Wade Barrett, causing Barrett to lose his match to Kofi Kingston. The match tonight is a very good match as Ziggler shows that he has some definite in-ring skills and is not above using Vickie Guerrero to both distract and interfere when the timing is right. Show sends Ziggler into a corner and tells the crowd to 'shhhh' before he gives a hard slap to Ziggler's chest. Ziggler bounces out of the corner and Show grabs him around the throat -- Choke Slam! Ziggler hits the mat hard and Show turns him over on his stomach -- Camel Clutch! Ziggler struggles in the hold, calling out in pain and he has to tap out. Big Show advances to Elimination Chamber!]

Winner: Big Show (Via Submission @ 6:17)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/WadeBarrett.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TysonTomko.jpg

[Big Show picks up the win here tonight but as he gets up to celebrate, he takes a couple of knee strikes to the head from Wade Barrett. Barrett is not alone, as he has Tomko with him. The two strike with a double clothesline that brings Show down to the mat. Barrett directs Tomko to hold down Show and Tomko complies as Barrett climbs to the top turnbuckle. Barrett wipes at his chest, knocking away the sweat -- Flying Elbowdrop! He strikes right at the heart of Big Show. Barrett stands to his feet and looks down at Big Show with disdain. Barrett and Tomko exit the ring as officials step in to check on Big Show.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlbertoDelRio.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RicardoRodriguez.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheUndertaker.jpg

[The crowd begins to boo as out comes Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez! Rodriguez enters the ring and introduces the man that he says will end the streak at WrestleMania: Alberto Del Rrrrrrrrrrio! Alberto Del Rio comes down to the ring with a big smile on his face. Del Rio gets on the microphone and introduces himself to the crowd. But, then, they already know that. He says that at WrestleMania it is his destiny to step into the ring with The Undertaker and end what is considered to be the best streak of all time. Del Rio says that The Undertaker is no match for his own youthful exuberance and cunning.]

[As Del Rio continues, he is interrupted by the sound of a gong and then the music of The Undertaker beginning to play. Del Rio's eyes turn toward the entrance and two druids walk forward bringing a casket between the two of them. The druids are dressed in black hooded robes. The casket is positioned at ringside and the druids walk away to the backstage area. Del Rio looks down at the casket with some of his confidence gone. He motions to Ricardo Rodriguez to check it out. Rodriguez doesn't seem to want to do it but he is forced to check out the casket. Rodriguez exits the ring and pushes the casket around before opening the lid. As the lid is opened, The Undertaker sits up! The Undertaker grabs Rodriguez by the throat and looks toward Del Rio. Del Rio exits the ring and walks around ringside as The Undertaker climbs out of the casket. Rodriguez is tossed against the ring post and then slammed into the steel steps! Del Rio escapes to the back, leaving Rodriguez to take the punishment. The Undertaker picks up Rodriguez -- snake eyes into the ring post! Rodriguez goes down to the floor at ringside and The Undertaker stands tall beside the casket.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VickieGuerrero.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DolphZiggler.jpg

[We move to the backstage area at this point where we follow Teddy Long walking in this area. Long comes across the WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. Long tells Ziggler that he's exactly who Long was looking for. Long talks about the losing streak that the Champion has been on in all of these non title matches. So Long has decided it's time for Ziggler to defend his belt. At Elimination Chamber, Dolph Ziggler will be defending the WWE Intercontinental title against....the returning Rey Mysterio! Long wishes him good luck. Holla! Holla! Vickie ends the segment with her trademark: 'Excuse me!']

Match #4

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kane.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/PaulBearer.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpg

Kane vs. Batista

[Our next match is an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match and a very hard-hitting match as 'The Devil's Favorite Demon' Kane takes on 'The Animal' Batista! Unfortunately these two large, strong athletes don't click inside the ring and it makes for a very difficult match to follow. The hits, though, are heavy between these two as neither man wants to be shown up by the other. Kane has the slight advantage of having Paul Bearer at ringside with him and that is what tips the scales in his favor. Bearer distracts Batista as The Animal was setting up Kane for the Batista Bomb. Batista grabs Bearer but Kane assaults him from behind. Kane grabs Batista -- Choke Slam! Kane makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3! Kane advances to the Elimination Chamber!]

Winner: Kane (Via Pinfall @ 6:48)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DrewMcIntyre.jpg

[Kane moves to get up and celebrate his victory. He moves to the center of the ring and raises his arms up high in the air. He brings them crashing down and fire explodes from all four corners. Drew McIntyre uses the fire to hide his approach to and into the ring and he assaults Kane! This leads to a stand-up brawl in the center of the ring between the two men with McIntyre actually gaining an advantage. The former chosen one of Vince McMahon catches Kane with the Ego Trip! What a move on the Devil's Favorite Demon! McIntyre gets to his feet and threatens Paul Bearer with a look. Bearer backs down and McIntyre exits the ring, heading to the back.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JTG.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/ShadGaspard.jpg

[Yo Yo Yo Yo! It's Cryme Tyme! The crowd cheers as JTG and Shad Gaspard appear on the big screen standing within the parking garage area. The team known as Cryme Tyme talk about how tag team wrestling seems to have fallen by the wayside. But they want to bring it back and they are challenging The Usos for their WWE World Tag Team titles at Elimination Chamber! Then they go into the fact that they are selling some personal items of the Usos on ebay, including a coconut and a pair of Tamina's panties that they were able to..well..find behind a dumpster after Raw went off the air.]

Match #5

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlbertoDelRio.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RicardoRodriguez.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Christian.jpg

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian

[Our semi main event is a match that a lot of fans have been looking forward to seeing since last September when Alberto Del Rio put Christian out of action. But there is more at stake this week than just pride as the winner advances to the Elimination Chamber match. The Mexican Aristocrat got the early advantage on Christian but the man of the peeps got his peeps working behind him in this match. Nine minutes into the match and there is not a clear winner thus far as both men have traded the advantage with Christian working on Del Rio's back and Del Rio working on Christian's arm. Del Rio goes for his twist into the Cross Armbreaker but Christian grabs the ropes and shoves Del Rio to the mat. Del Rio gets to his feet and runs right into a dropkick from Christian. Christian looks to the crowd and then back to Del Rio. He picks up Del Rio and twists him around -- Killswitch! Christian drops Del Rio and makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Christian (Via Pinfall @ 10:10)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpg

[A HUGE return win for Christian here on Smackdown as he heads toward the Elimination Chamber match. Christian gets his hand raised, though he is favoring the right arm that Alberto Del Rio worked on throughout the match. Ricardo Rodriguez enters the ring and shoves Christian from behind. Christian slowly turns to face Rodriguez and Rodriguez backs off, leading Christian into a Del Rio ambush! Del Rio catches Christian with the double knee armbreaker and then locks on the Cross Armbreaker! Christian cries out in pain and his cries are answered by the large form of Batista! The crowd cheers Batista coming down to the ring! Batista takes out Rodriguez with a clothesline and then breaks Del Rio's Cross Armbreaker that he had on Christian. Del Rio is nailed with a spinebuster from Batista before Del Rio leaves the ring. Christian looks up at Batista and The Animal helps Christian to his feet and raises his left arm to cheers from the crowd before helping him to the back.]

Match #6

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JackSwagger.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpg

[We have come to our main event contest and like everyone expected this match is a technical showcase between the former NCAA athlete and the Royal Rumble winner that was trained by Shawn Michaels. This match could easily headline some pay-per-views and just might if Daniel Bryan decides to come to Smackdown. The match is quality back and forth action with neither man gaining a decided advantage until Swagger sends Bryan into the ringpost outside the ring. Swagger then turns his attention to the leg and ankle of Daniel Bryan, including ramming it against the steel steps. The crowd boos The All-American American but Swagger doesn't seem to care. Instead, he brings Daniel Bryan back into the ring and catches Bryan with the Swagger Bomb. Swagger makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Shoulder Up!]

[Jack Swagger does NOT seem happy that Daniel Bryan got his shoulder up. But he continues to work on the leg and then moves in to apply the Ankle Lock at around the six minute mark of the match. As he does so, Bryan twists around and captures him in a rollup: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! The crowd starts a Daniel Bryan chant to get him back into the match. Bryan moves in behind Swagger -- German Suplex -- Two in a row -- Third time's the charm! The three German Suplexes put Swagger down on the mat. Bryan gets to his feet and waves his arm, getting the crowd involved. Bryan limps on the hurt ankle but manages to hook in a tiger suplex for a two count. Bryan swings himself around -- LeBell Lock! He locked that hold in out of nowhere! Swagger resists tapping. He reaches for the ropes, trying to get a break in the hold. Swagger spins so that Daniel Bryan's shoulders are on the mat but Bryan quickly spins out and locks the hold in tighter. Swagger taps! Swagger taps!]

Winner: Daniel Bryan (Via Submission @ 8:59)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpg

[An excellent match for our main event that sees the WWE 2011 Royal Rumble winner Daniel Bryan with his arms raised at the end of the evening. Jack Swagger rolls out of the ring in defeat. Bryan climbs the turnbuckles, raising his arms and pumping his fists, crying out 'YES, YES, YES!' and that gets a chant going through the crowd. Swagger sneaks back inside the ring and looks like he's waiting for Bryan to get down. Bryan gets down and turns -- SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! Edge came in from out of nowhere and took out Jack Swagger with the Spear, saving Daniel Bryan from an attack! Swagger rolls back out of the ring and Edge turns his attention to Daniel Bryan. Edge points at his belt and then at himself. Daniel Bryan makes the 'belt' motion at his waist. The two men get right into each other's faces. The two men are jawwing off-microphone as the show comes to a close. Who will Daniel Bryan face at WrestleMania? We'll find out this Monday night on Raw!]

Archived