Paragons Of Wrestling: 21st Century Comedy Lucha Fun! (jhdVerse)

Grand Title Match-

Dread Nocturne vs El Scorcho vs Seven Brandt

I think it is really time for a face to hold the belt your top tier is tooo heel heavy

Tag Team Title Match-

The Rising Dragons vs Discotheque

No revenge for Discotheque ... They need to face the WMD's for that

Tag Team Matches-

Heroes United vs The Submission Machines

No doubt, plus i see Layla as eventually going with HONOR

The Throwbacks vs The Women of Doom

No payback again to make HONOR look unbeatable before the main event loss.

Singles Matches-

Sky Panther vs Scott Seal

This one is the only HONOR win before the main event.

Oliver Owens the 7th vs Tosen Soseki

Red Falcon vs Alexia Dynamite

DISCO Fox vs Xero

Bonus Question: Who will Seven Brandt ask to join Honor? Layla Fyre!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grand Title Match-

Tag Team Title Match-

Tag Team Matches-

Singles Matches-

DISCO Fox vs Xero

Bonus Question: Who will Seven Brandt ask to join Honor? Red Falcon. He's got wrestling pedigree. Something Brandt really likes.

Grand Title Match-

Tag Team Title Match-

Tag Team Matches-

Singles Matches-

DISCO Fox vs Xero

Bonus Question: Who will Seven Brandt ask to join Honor? Chi

I need to win the prediction contest so The Minor Annoyance can jump dimension to the JHD Verse!

Grand Title Match-

End of the year, time for a new heel champion. This way Dread Nocturne doesn't have to job

Tag Team Title Match-

Keep Honor strong

Tag Team Matches-

New team, keep them on a roll?

Throwbacks have no chance

Singles Matches-

I know he's joined Honor, but I never bet against Sky Panther

Another win for Honor

More over, if I'm right? A face turn should hopefully come soon

DISCO Fox vs Xero

Not his biggest fan, but can't see him losing

Bonus Question: Who will Seven Brandt ask to join Honor? Toughie, I'll guess - Oliver Owens?

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Banner.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Paragons of Wrestling</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> </strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><em>Presents </em></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">The End of Days!</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;">December 15th, 2012 @ The Westington Arena in Chicago, IL. 883 Fans in Attendance.</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TheChef.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> and </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Buccaneer.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Announcer </em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">"The Chef" Chet Rio</span></em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> alongside </em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">"Buccaneer" Jack Robin</span></em></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Chef:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Hello and Welcome to Paragons of Wrestling presents the End of Days! We're here in Chicago for the final POW show of the year and it looks like it's going to be a good one!"</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Buccaneer:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Yarr! That be true. Last month those scallywags in Honor continued to dominate as they added Scott Seal, Mio Nawabe, and WMD to their ranks."</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Chef:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "That's right and tonight we'll see if they can continue their domination as we'll see Seven Brandt taking on El Scorcho and reigning Grand Champion Dread Nocturne in a three way for the title as well as The Rising Dragons defending their tag team titles against the former champions Discotheque."</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Buccaneer:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Arr! That's enough blabbering. Let's start the show!"</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Singles Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">"Codename" Red Falcon</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Alexia Dynamite</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PierreLejosne_Alt1.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AlexiaDynamite.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The experienced former Grand Champion Alexia Dynamite looked confidant as the match began and took control early on, but the talented young Red Falcon surprised Dynamite with his technical skills as he went hold for hold with the former Grand Champion.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> It wasn't long before Alexia Dynamite realized that she had to take her opponent seriously, but every time Dynamite upped her game Falcon was able to match her. Dynamite eventually tried to go for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Dynamite Lock</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Twisting Armbar), but going for the move too early proved to be a mistake as Red Falcon reversed the hold into a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Falcon's Wing</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Bridging Crossface Chickenwing). </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Alexia Dynamite was able to grab a hold of the rope to break the pin, but the rookie Red Falcon was now in the more advantageous position. Red Falcon worked over the former champions arm in preparation for once more going for his submission finisher.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two battled back and forth for a few more minutes with it looking like a stalemate. Eventually Red Falcon went for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Falcon's Wing</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">, but the crafty Alexia Dynamite slipped out and reversed it into the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Dynamite Lock.</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Red Falcon held off for a few seconds, but he was in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go and had no choice but to tap out.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Alexia Dynamite defeats Red Falcon via Submission in 13:54.</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 47 (D)</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AlexiaDynamite.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SevenBrandt_Alt5.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>After the match Alexia Dynamite offered a handshake to her opponent to show good sportsmanship after her hard fought victory. The crowd clapped in approval, as did Seven Brandt as he wakled out from the back down the ramp.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> The crowd booed Seven Brandt as he walked down to the ring. Alexia Dynamite was wary of the Honor leader's appearance, but Seven came down alone without any of his fellow Honor members.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Seven Brandt:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Impressive, I can see why you're a former grand champion."</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Alexia Dynamite was clearly still wary of Brandt and simply stared down the honor leader without saying a word.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Seven Brandt:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "But enough of the flattery, let's get down to the reason I came to the ring. You were the first ever Grand Champion in POW; no one can deny your wrestling abilities, and yet look where you are now.You are opening a show against a rookie."</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Alexia Dynamite didn't say anything in response, but seemed to be receptive to what the Honor leader was saying.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Seven Brandt:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "How about last month? Oh that's right, you didn't even have a match last month. Now is this any way to treat a former Grand Champion? Aren't you tired of being overlooked in favor of clowns wearing masks?"</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Alexia Dynamite:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "You know you're right. Lately I have been overlooked and I think it's time to do something about it."</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>The crowd booed as Seven Brandt smirked at Dynamite's response.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Seven Brandt:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "You see that's how it is here in POW. Real wrestlers like me and you are looked down upon because we refuse to make fools of ourselves, because we won't hide behind masks or gimmicks. That's what Honor is about; standing up to the people who want to hold us back. So what do you say, will you join Honor and retake your rightful place in the company?"</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Alexia Dynamite took a moment to think about it before taking the microphone from Brandt.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Alexia Dynamite:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> And what place would that be? Your lackey?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Seven Brandt looked annoyed at the comment and tried to grab the microphone back from Dynamite, but Alexia Dynamite refused to hand it back and instead continued talking.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#800080;">Alexia Dynamite:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "You know you're right Seven. I take pride in being a wrestler, but I also know a liar when I see won. You go on about saving wrestling, but all you want to do is put yourself on top. I've been with POW since day one, and the last thing I'm going to do is join forces with an egomaniac who wants to destroy the company that I helped build."</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>The crowd cheered as Alexia Dynamite dropped the microphone and exited the ring. Seven Brandt looked furious as he watched Alexia Dynamite walk to the back.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Rating: 54 (C-)</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Tag Team Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Throwbacks (Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster II and The Highwayman)</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Women of Destruction (Mio Nawabe and WMD)</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/GeoffreyWestminsterII.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TheHighwayman.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MioNawabe.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/WMD.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The Throwbacks got some early offense as they tried to upset the Women of Destruction, but the experience and skill of the veteran Joshi duo soon proved too much for the Throwbacks.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> WMD and Mio Nawabe picked apart their opponents; wearing them down with their technique and power. The Throwbacks never really dot back into the match and eventually Mio Nawabe finished off Westminster with a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Fisherwoman's Suplex</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> that got the three count.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">[W]Mio Nawabe and WMD defeat [L]Lt. Geoffrey C. Westminster and The Highwayman via Pinfall in 5:34.</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 44 (D)</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Tag Team Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Heroes United ("The Amazing" Hombre Arana and "Super" Layla Fyre)</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Submission Machines (Meido Machine and Pearce Bot)</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HombreArana.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/LaylaFyre.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MeidoMachine.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyPearce_alt1.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The match began with both teams playing to the crowd. Hombre Arana and Layla Fyre did some super hero poses while Meido convinced a reluctant Pearce Bot to join with him in some anime inspired hand gestures.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The match went back and forth early on, but the biggest surprise was the arrival of the Rising Dragons who made their way to ringside and took seats near the commentary table; evidently wanting to "scout" their potential challengers despite having a title match later in the night. The distraction almost proved enough for Meido Machine to get a quick roll up on Layla Fyre, but the hero managed to kick out to prevent the quick pin. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two teams continued to battle back and forth for a few more minutes. Eventually the Submission Machines managed to isolate Layla Fyre in their corner and used plenty of double team moves to wear down the Super Hero. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Eventually Meido climbed to the top rope and did some posing for the crowd before going for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Kawaii Beam</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Missile Dropkick), but Layla Fyre dodge the attack and managed to dive to her corner to get the hot tag on Hombre Arana.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "The Amazing" Hombre Arana leapt into the ring and quickly took down Meido with a hurricanrana. Pearce Bot tried to slow down the luchador by grabbing him from the outside, but a jumping spin kick from Arana knocked him from the apron. Meido tried to use the distraction to his advantage by rolling up the luchador, but Hombre Arana managed to roll though before hitting a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Shining Wizard</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> to Meido.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Hombre Arana climbed the top rope and signalled that he was going to put away his opponent as he waited for Meido to get to his feet, but all of a sudden Akito Nakada jumped on the apron and shoved Hombre Arana to the floor! Meido Machine got to his feet only to be caught by surprise with a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Superkick</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> from Haruko Yamada.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The referee had no choice but to throw the match out as the fans booed the interference.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Heroes United drew with The Submission Machines in 11:10 when The Rising Dragons attacked both teams.</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 53 (D+)</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AkitoNakada.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HarukoYamada.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>The tag team champions grabbed their belts from ringside and re-entered the ring with a microphone.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Akito Nakada:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "As far as we're concerned neither one of these teams deserves a shot at our titles. In fact no one in this comp-"</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DonnyChic.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/KCSummer.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Discotheque rushed down to the ring, and it looked like the title match might come early as the two teams brawled in the ring. Discotheque were all fired up and managed to dump the tag team champions from the ring. </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> The Rising Dragons looked like they were going to jump back in the ring to continue the fight, but instead grabbed their belts and headed to the back; evidently not wanting anything to do with Discotheque before their title match later in the night.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Rating: 37</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Singles Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Oliver Owens the 7th</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"Lethal Dragon" Toson Soseki</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PaulCrowley_alt.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TosonSoseki.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The match between the suave British "Special Agent" and the tough "Lethal Dragon" got underway quickly with both men moving quickly with some fast paced offense.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The match was a back and forth one with both men getting near falls. Owens nearly got the win with the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>License to Kill</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Dragon Suplex Hold), but Soseki managed to kick out at the last second. Later on in the match Soseki hit a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Buzzsaw Kick</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> on Owens, but he took too long ot make the cover and Owens was able to get a shoulder up.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Lethal Dragon" however was able to finally put away Owens when he dropped him with the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Trauma Driver</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Vertebreaker). Soseki covered Owens for the three count.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Tosen Soseki defeats Oliver Owens the 7th via Pinfall in 11:13</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 51 (D+)</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TosonSoseki.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>After the match Toson Soseki began to exit the ring, but stopped suddenly and looked back at his downed opponent. "Lethal Dragon" then re-entered the ring and stared at his unmoving opponent with a sick grin on his face. </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DISCOFox.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> Soseki then proceeded to pull out a pair of brass knuckles from his signature hat and climbed to the top rope. Toson Soseki looked like he was going to go for the </em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><strong>Lethal Drop</strong></em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> (Diving Brass Knuckles assisted Fist Drop), but out from the back came DISCO Fox, the man who had been on the receiving end of the same move a few months ago.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> Toson Soseki tried to meet Fox with a brass knuckles shot, but the nimble high flyer ducked the shot and sent "Lethal Dragon" Tumbling to the outside with a dropkick. Lethal Dragon angrily walked to the back as DISCO Fox helped Owens up.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Singles Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">DISCO Fox</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Xero</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DISCOFox.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Xero.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The next match of the show featured two of the youngest and most athletic fliers on the roster as DISCO Fox took on Terror Rising's Xero.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Despite having similar fast paced high flying styles it seemed that the two were so used to being faster than their opponent that the two had timing problems all match. As a result although their were many great spots there were also a number of botches and mistakes that hurt the overall match quality.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The end came after Xero missed a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Xero Hour</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Double Rotation Moonsault) allowing DISCO Fox to go up top for a high risk maneuver of his own. However as Fox was getting to the top rope he noticed Toson Soseki come out from the back. Fox was ready for an attack by the "Lethal Dragon", but instead the distraction allowed Xero time to recover and nail DISCO Fox with a jumping kick that stunned him before he climbed up and hit the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Xero Chance</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Cyclorama). Xero made the cover and got the three count while Soseki grinned and walked back up the ramp without laying a hand on Fox.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Xero defeats DISCO Fox in 9:20 via Pinfall.</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 42 (D)</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Singles Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Sky Panther</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">"Real" Scott Seal</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SkyPanther.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ScottSeal.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> This match was a true clash of styles as the hard hitting master of chops and suplexes, Scott Seal, took on the high flying Luchador Sky Panther.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Scott Seal showed no intimidation about going up against a former Grand Champion in Sky Panther and went right after the luchador grounding him with his technical mastery. Things looked bad for the former champion as Scott Seal hit the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Triple Rolling Germans</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> only six minutes into the match, but Sky Panther still had fight left in him and he managed to kick out.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Seal looked annoyed at the ressiliance of the Luchador and picked him up to deliver a release German Suplex, but the acrobatic Sky Panther landed on his feet and delivered a beautiful </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Pele Kick</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> to the head of Seal.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sky Panther saw his chance and went for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Panthersault</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Springboard Moonsault) on Seal, but Seal had enough sense to get his knees up and cut short the comeback.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Real" Scott Seal then began hitting Sky Panther with a series of stiff chops and European uppercuts that had the luchador reeling. Sky Panther looked to be out on his feet, but Seal looked like he was more interested in punishing the former grand champion then in winning the match.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Seal continued to reign down blows on the helpless luchador until Referee Tiny Jackson force Seal to get off him so that he could check if Sky Panther was still conscious. Sky Panther was a battered mess, but when the referee looked like he was going to call for the bell he grabbed the referee's arm and pleaded with him not to stop the match.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The referee looked reluctant to let the match continue, but he had no real choice and Scott Seal immediately grabbed Sky Panther and shoved him into the corner unloading on him with painful chops. Seal was toying with his opponent now as pulled Sky Panther up by the back of the mask before disrespectfully slapping him to the mat.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Scott Seal signaled he was finally going to put away the Luchador as he lifted Sky Panther up for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Exploder Suplex</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">, but Sky Panther surprised Seal by rolling him up in a Craddle pin! One...Two...Three! Sky Panther rolled out of the ring as Seal looked on with a mixture of anger and disbelief that he had been beaten.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Sky Panther defeats Scott Seal via Pinfall in 13:32</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 42 (D)</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>The Camera switched over to a pre-taped interview with El Scorcho</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElScorcho.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">El Scorcho:</span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Unlike my opponents tonight I'm not fighting for some grand cause. I'm not here to unleash an era of terror, I'm not here to "save" wrestling, I'm here because I've fought and clawed my way into a title shot and it's my dream to hold that belt around my waist.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I can't promise victory tonight, but what I can promise is that I'm going to fight to reach my goal and I'm not going to give up until I get there."</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Rating: 56 (C-)</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Tag Team Title Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Discotheque (Donny Chic and KC Summers)</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Rising Dragons (Akito Nakada and Haruko Yamada)</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> ©</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Sidekick.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DonnyChic.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/KCSummer.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AkitoNakada.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HarukoYamada.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Discotheque were all ready to go when the bell rang, but the Rising Dragons seemed intent to slow things down by repeatedly taking breaks on the outside, but Discotheque put an end to that when they hit synchronized dives to the outside.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The Rising Dragons would eventually fight back into the match using their experience as a team to wear down their opponents with their fluid double team maneuvers.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> After about fifteen minutes of action Yamada and Nakada were going for a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Superkick, Nakada Driver</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> combo on KC Summers, but Superfly ducked the kick and Yamada nailed his own partner with the Superkick!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Summers hit the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Superfly Slam</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Diving Inverted Bulldog) on Yamada and went for the cover. One, Two, Thre- Yamada got a foot on the rope at the last second to save the titles.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Donny Chic was back in the ring and together with his partner hit stereo dropkicks on Yamada sending him into the corner. The duo then nodded to each other before grabbing Haruko Yamada and lifting him up to a sitting position on top on the turnbuckle in preperation for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Disco Fly</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Spanish Fly), but Nakada was in to break up the move.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Akito Nakada shoved Summers off the turnbuckle to the outside. He tried to do the same to Donny Chic, but the groovy disco dancer saw him coming and nailed him with a heel kick before turning around on turnbuckle in preparation for a high flying move. However Chic made a big mistake by turning his back to Yamada, still seated on the turnbuckle, who had recovered enough to hit Chic with a low blow unseen by the ref that sent Chic to the mat. Nakada made a quick cover for the one, two, three and the somewhat tainted victory.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">[W]Akito Nakada and Haruko Yamada defeat [L]Donny Chic and KC Summers in 18:12 via Pinfall to retain the Tag Team Titles.</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 58 (C-)</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Grand Title Match:</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">El Scorcho</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Dread Nocturne</span></span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> © vs </span></strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Seven Brandt</span></span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Grand.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElScorcho.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DreadNocturn.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SevenBrandt_Alt5.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The crowd were hot for the main event as the Grand Title was on the line. It was clear from the beginning that this would be a free for all with no alliances as the three rivals met in the ring.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The match went back and forth with all three men getting near falls.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> At fifteen minutes into the match Dread Nocturne escaped a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Seventh Sign</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Cuththroat Driver) attempt and countered with a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Grip of Nightmare</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Koji Clutch). Seven Brandt looked like he would have to tap out, but El Scorcho was in to break it up. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> At nineteen minutes a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Scorch Kick</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> (Superkick) nearly put away Dread Nocturne, but the champion was able to reach the ropes to save the match. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> At the twenty four minute make Seven Brandt finally connected with the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Seventh Sign</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> on El Scorcho, but Dread Nocturne once again saved his title with a despereate last moment break up of the pin.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Finally Dread Nocturne took control and after sending El Scorcho to the outside looked to finish off Seven Brandt. Dread Nocturne tried to lift up Brandt for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Light's Out Brainbuster</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">, but Seven Brandt hooked the leg and the two struggled for position. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> However as the two were battling El Scorcho saw his opportunity and went for the </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Scorcho Kick!</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The kick nailed Dread Nocturne in the head, but Seven Brandt had ducked the kick and countered with a </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Savate Kick</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> that doubled over the luchador. Seven Brandt quickly saw his opportunity and lifting El Scorcho and nailing him with a brutal </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Seventh Sign.</strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Seven Brandt covered as Dread Nocturne desperately crawled over to make the save. One...Two...Three! The referee's hand hit the mat for the third time a fraction of a second before Dread Nocturne dived to break the pin.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Seven Brandt defeats [L]El Scorcho and Dread Nocturne via Pinfall in 30:04 to become the new Grand Champion.</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> </span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Rating: 64 ©</span></strong></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>After the match Seven Brandt grabbed the title and celebrated in the ring oblivious to the booing of the fans.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Frightening.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Scaremare.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Xero.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AdamManchester_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyChi_alt2.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Suddenly Terror Rising headed out of the back towards the ring. Seven Brandt clearly wasn't expecting this and quickly bailed out of the ring.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AkitoNakada.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HarukoYamada.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TosonSoseki.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MioNawabe.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/WMD.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ScottSeal.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>The rest of the members of Honor ran out from the back to make the save before Terror Rising could get their hands on Seven Brandt. The show came to a close in a wild scene as the two heel factions brawled in and around the ring.</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Rating: 48 (D+)</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="color:#8B0000;">Show Rating: 59 (C-)</span></strong></span></div></div>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Results:<p> </p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Grand Title Match-</span></em></p><p> Dread Nocturne vs El Scorcho vs<strong> Seven Brandt</strong></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Tag Team Title Match-</span></em></p><p> <strong>The Rising Dragons </strong>vs Discotheque</p><p> Tag Team Matches-</p><p> Heroes United <strong>vs</strong> The Submission Machines</p><p> The Throwbacks vs <strong>The Women of Doom</strong></p><p> Singles Matches-</p><p> <strong>Sky Panther</strong> vs Scott Seal</p><p> Oliver Owens the 7th vs <strong>Tosen Soseki</strong></p><p> Red Falcon vs <strong>Alexia Dynamite</strong></p><p> DISCO Fox vs <strong>Xero</strong></p><p> </p><p> Bonus Question: Who will Seven Brandt ask to join Honor? </p><p> <strong>Alexia Dynamite</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So that was the final POW show of the year and the end of the prediction contest. Let's see the results:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Scores This Round:<p> </p><p> Tigerkinney: 5/8, +1 Bonus</p><p> Midnightnick: 5/8</p><p> Zergon: 6/8, +1 Bonus</p><p> Jack Hood: 5/8</p><p> Jingo: 6/8</p><p> El Super Mantis: 6/8</p><p> MJStark: 5/8</p><p> Occasional Z: 6/8</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Create A Wrestler Contest Totals:</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tigerkinney:</strong> 33/40</p><p> Occasional Z: 32/40</p><p> Midnightnick: 31/40</p><p> Zergon: 30/40</p><p> Jingo: 27/40</p><p> MJStark: 14/28</p><p> El Super Mantis: 11/15</p><p> Jack Hood: 7/15</p><p> Smurphy1014: 5/6</p><p> 1PWfan: 5/6</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Congratulations to Tigerkinney on winning the create a wrestler contest! I would like to thank everyone who predicted or commented in the diary, I appreciate the support.</p><p> </p><p> I'll probably run another contest for the second year, but I'm not sure as of yet what the prize will be.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Banner.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Paragons of Wrestling presents: Aniversario III!</span></strong></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">1.12.2013 @ The Westington Arena in Chicago, IL.</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Show starts at 3:00 PM, Doors Open at 2:30</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> POW is celebrating it's third year in business with the third annual Aniversario! We've got a great show lined up, so why not come down and see what POW is all about?</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Grand.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SevenBrandt_Alt5.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>VS</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DreadNocturn.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Grand Title Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Seven Brandt</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> © vs </span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Dread Nocturne</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Last month at the End of Days we saw a new champion crowned in Seven Brandt, but the former Grand Champion and Terror Rising Leader Dread Nocturne lost the title without being pinned. Tonight the two rival factions will meet one on one in a match for the title.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Will Dread Nocturne reclaim his Grand Title or will Seven Brandt prove he's earned the championship? Find out at Aniversario III.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AlexiaDynamite.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElScorcho.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MioNawabe.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/WMD.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Mio Nawabe and WMD</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Alexia Dynamite made an enemy out of Honor when she turned down Seven Brandt's invitation. Tonight she'll be facing the experienced team of The Women of Destruction while teaming with El Scorcho, but can the former enemies work together against their mutual foes? Find out at Aniversario III!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AkitoNakada.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HarukoYamada.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MeidoMachine.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyPearce_alt1.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Non-Title Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF8C00;">The Rising Dragons (Akito Nakada & Haruko Yamada)</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Submission Machines (Medio Machine & Pearce Bot)</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Last month the Rising Dragons attacked both Heroes and The Submission Machines claiming neither team deserves to challenge them. Tonight they'll have to back up their boasts when they go one on one with The Submission Machines in a non-title match.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Frightening.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Scaremare.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TosonSoseki.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ScottSeal.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Dreamscape (Frightening & Scaremare)</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF8C00;">Toson Soseki & Scott Seal</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">After the confrontation between Terror Rising and Honor last month we'll be seeing a tag team match with a lot of pride on the line. The experienced duo of Dreamscape will be representing Terror Rising while "Lethal Dragon" Toson Soseki will team with "Real" Scott Seal for Honor's pairing. Who will win? Find out at Aniversario III!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HombreArana.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Xero.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Lucha 2/3 Falls Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Hombre Arana</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs </span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Xero</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Six months ago Hombre Arana and Xero met in the ring in a great match up which took both of the young luchadors to the limit. Xero came out on top in that matchup, but it could have gone either way and tonight we will see both men meet up once more in a lucha style two out of three falls match to see just who is the better luchador.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Will Hombre Arana be able to avenge his previous loss, or will Xero score a second victory against his rival? Find out at Aniversario III.</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PaulCrowley_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PierreLejosne_Alt1.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AdamManchester_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyChi_alt2.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">The Secret Service (Oliver Owens the 7th & Red Falcon)</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The Outbreak (Biohazard & Ferocious CHI)</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">We will also be seeing a tag team match between The Secret Service and The Outbreak. Which team will win? Find out at Aniversario III!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DonnyChic.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/KCSummer.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/QuestionMark.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/QuestionMark.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Mystery Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Discotheque (Donny Chic & KC Summers)</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs ??? & ???</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Discotheque will be in action, but against who? Find out Aniversario III!</span></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SkyPanther.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DISCOFox.jpg</span><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>vs</strong></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/QuestionMark.jpg</span><span>http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/QuestionMark.jpg</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Mystery Tag Team Match</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong> </strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Sky Panther & DISCO Fox</span></span></strong></span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> vs ??? & ???</span></strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">We'll be getting plenty of surprises at Aniversario II as we'll not be seeing one, but two mystery tag team matches. Who will Sky Panther and DISCO Fox face? Find out at Aniversario II.</span></span></div></div></div></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Predictions:<p> </p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Grand Title Match-</span></em></p><p> Seven Brandt vs Dread Nocturne</p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Tag Team Matches-</span></em></p><p> Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho vs The Women of Destruction</p><p> The Rising Dragons vs The Submission Machines</p><p> Dreamscape vs Toson Soseki and Scott Seal</p><p> The Secret Service vs The Outbreak</p><p> Discotheque vs ??? & ???</p><p> Sky Panther and DISCO Fox vs ??? & ???</p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Singles Match-</span></em></p><p> Hombre Arana vs Xero</p></div></blockquote>

<p>Grand Title Match-</p><p>

<strong>Seven Brandt</strong> vs Dread Nocturne</p><p>

Old champ puts the new champ over; new heel group at the top</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Matches-</p><p>

<strong>Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho</strong> vs The Women of Destruction</p><p>

Probably with some interferrence involved</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rising Dragons</strong> vs The Submission Machines</p><p>

Again, part of the top heel faction</p><p> </p><p>

Dreamscape vs <strong>Toson Soseki and Scott Seal</strong></p><p>

Part of Honor, so they win</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Secret Service</strong> vs The Outbreak</p><p>

Doing more, plus champs are heel</p><p> </p><p>

Discotheque vs <strong>??? & ???</strong></p><p>

Not keen on Discotheque</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sky Panther and DISCO Fox</strong> vs ??? & ???</p><p>

Never bet against Sky Panther</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match-</p><p>

Hombre Arana vs <strong>Xero</strong> </p><p>

Guess</p>

<strong>Seven Brandt </strong>vs Dread Nocturne</p><p>

Tag Team Matches-</p><p>

<strong>Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho</strong> vs The Women of Destruction</p><p>

<strong>Dreamscape </strong>vs Toson Soseki and Scott Seal</p><p>

<strong>Sky Panther and DISCO Fox </strong>vs ??? & ???</p><p>

Singles Match-</p><p>

Hombre Arana vs <strong>Xero</strong></p>

Grand Title Match-Seven Brandt vs Dread Nocturne

Tag Team Matches-Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho vs The Women of Destruction

The Rising Dragons vs The Submission Machines

Dreamscape vs Toson Soseki and Scott Seal

The Secret Service vs The Outbreak

Discotheque vs ??? & ???

Sky Panther and DISCO Fox vs ??? & ???

Singles Match-Hombre Arana vs Xero

Grand Title Match-

Seven Brandt vs Dread Nocturne

Brandt just won the title so he isn´t losing it here.

Tag Team Matches-

Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho vs The Women of Destruction

Tough one like most of the matches in this card, faces are likely more over but not sure if they are able to work together well enough... I go with faces as I presume this one is here to solify Alexia´s face turn.

Dragons are better team but Machines winning would likely set a title match later on so I take a risk here and back Machines instead.

Another tough one as Dreamscape are real team but I see Soseki and Seal being higher on pecking order. It´s really close one but I go with Dreamscape this time.

Petty much a coin flip to me so I just pick team that I like more.

Discotheque vs ??? & ???

Discotheque are former tag champs so unless it´s some big name guys I would expect them to win.

Panther is big enough name that he should be able to beat whoever comes against him.

Singles Match-

Hombre Arana vs Xero

I think that Xero is slighly better but he won the last encounter so I give this one to Arana.

Grand Title Match-

For the exact same and obvious reasons Zergon just said

Tag Team Matches-

As Zergon said this one's tough, as WMD are the proper team and need to be kept somewhat strong. Then again Alexia's face turn won't have any momentum if she loses here. I'll go for the faces just about sneaking a win here... in much the same vein Sky Panther sneaked his victory over Scott Seal on the last show.

Submission Machines haven't been built to the level yet where they are deserving of a title shot, hence why this is non title. I feel this is here more, to forward their gradual face turn- As I said in my last prediction's they're exactly the sort of gimmicky/fun team HONOR can't stand.

Seal more than anyone needs to bounce back from his (admittedly close) defeat to Sky Panther in order to look like a legit threat.

I always get the feeling that The Secret Service are at their best when they work as a team, rather than as Singles and I see them getting the win here.

Discotheque vs ??? & ???

There is always the possibility that the mystery guys are big names, that could make a real impact on their debut's but they're up against four established talents in POW!, so I'm erring on the side of caution and picking the POW! roster members we already know, in both of these matches.

Singles Match-

Hombre Arana vs Xero

Xero's been established as more of the singles guy thus far, therefore he's got to be the favourite here.

<p><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Grand Title Match-</span></em></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>I was shocked that Brandt won (and throwing stuff at my TV of course ...) cant see him losing it now!</em></span></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">Tag Team Matches-</span></em></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Good team WMD but i see Dynamite as needing this win now.</em></span></p><p>

The Rising Dragons vs <strong>The Submission Machines</strong></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">Love me the Submission Machines ... That is all.</span></em></p><p>

<strong>Dreamscape</strong> vs Toson Soseki and Scott Seal</p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Real team wins right!?</em></span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Tough one here i'll just play favorites </span></p><p>

Sky Panther and DISCO Fox vs <strong>??? & ???</strong></p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">Squiggles win</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:8px;">

Singles Match-</span></em></p><p>

Hombre Arana vs <span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Xero</strong></span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>If in doubt go with the more established guy right!?</em></span></p>

<p>Well first post ever on these forums let see how it goes. Love the dynasty which should be a given.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Seven Brandt</strong> vs Dread Nocturne</p><p> </p><p>

Can't see him losing the title on the first defense.</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Matches-</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho </strong>vs The Women of Destruction</p><p> </p><p>

El Scorcho just seems for me to be groomed to the eventual top guy spot.</p><p> </p><p>

The Rising Dragons vs <strong>The Submission Machines</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Submission Machines get the upset victory. Most likely not but whatever.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dreamscape</strong> vs Toson Soseki and Scott Seal</p><p> </p><p>

Like the one above I like them more then thier opponent.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Secret Service</strong> vs The Outbreak</p><p> </p><p>

Considering the lack of Heroes victory I'll go with them here.</p><p> </p><p>

Discotheque vs <strong>??? & ???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Question Marks have always been difficult opponents for those stuck in the 80's</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sky Panther and DISCO Fox</strong> vs ??? & ???</p><p> </p><p>

Sky Panther's a former world champ so I'll go with his team.</p><p> </p><p>

Singles Match-</p><p>

Hombre Arana vs <strong>Xero </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Unless Xero's contract is running out soon I see the victory going in his favor.</p>

Grand Title Match-

Tag Team Matches-

Discotheque vs ??? & ???

Singles Match-

Hombre Arana vs Xero

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="UltraMantis" data-cite="UltraMantis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33603" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well first post ever on these forums let see how it goes. Love the dynasty which should be a given.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, I appreciate people taking the time to comment and make predictions on my diary. I would also like to say thanks for the nomination and votes in the Mod Diary of the month poll; I appreciate the support.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> The next show should be up in a day or two, so if you haven't gotten your predictions in now's your chance.</p>

Tag Team Matches-</p><p>

Dreamscape vs <strong>Toson Soseki and Scott Seal</strong></p><p>

<strong>Discotheque</strong> vs ??? & ???</p><p>

Sky Panther and DISCO Fox vs <strong>??? & ???</strong></p><p>

Singles Match-</p><p>

Hombre Arana vs <strong>Xero</strong></p>

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Banner.jpg

Paragons of Wrestling
Presents
Aniversario II!

January 12th, 2012 @ The Westington Arena in Chicago, IL. 892 Fans in Attendance.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TheChef.jpg
and
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Buccaneer.jpg

Announcer
"The Chef" Chet Rio
alongside
"Buccaneer" Jack Robin

The Chef:
"Hello and Welcome the Aniversario II! POW is celebrating it's second anniversary in style as we have a big show lined up tonight."

Buccaneer:
"Yarr! That be right. Last month we saw Seven Brandt win the Grand Title match in a three way, but former champion Dread Nocturne isn't happy about losing his title without being pinned."

The Chef:
"That's right we have a great main event lined up tonight with The leaders of Terror Rising and Honor facing of one on one for the Grand Championship."

Buccaneer:
"Arr, but enough of ye blabber. Let's get on with the show!"

Lucha Libre Rules Match:

"The Amazing" Hombre Arana
vs
Xero

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HombreArana.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Xero.jpg

The opening match of the show proves to be a good one as two talented young Luchadors, Hombre Arana and Xero, face off for the second time ever.

It isn't long into the match before the two amazingly quick wrestlers are flying around the ring at an incredibly fast pace. The duo use a wide array of lucha moves rarely seen inside the United States, but despite all the high flying acrobatics it's a sneaky low blow from Xero followed by a rollup that secures the first fall at the eight minute mark.

Xero leads 1-0

Xero uses the 30 second break period between falls to gloat to the crowd, but when the match resumes he finds himself caught offguard by a dropkick that sends him flying to the floor. The Mexican "Spider Man" then follows it up with a running no-handed plancha that wipes out Xero on the outside.

Back inside the ring Hombre Arana hits a
Slingshot DDT
that looks like it's going to give him a win, but Xero gets his foot up on the rope at the last second. Hombre Arana doesn't notice this until the referee informs him he hasn't won, but the distraction allows Xero to roll Hombre Arana up from behind!

One...Two...No! Hombre Arana rolls through to his feet and nails Xero with a kick to the head! Arana sees his chance and goes high risk as he climbs to the top rope. Xero is still prone on the ground as Hombre Arana leaps into the air to nail the
Super Splash
(Frog Splash). Arana covers Xero to even up the scores at the thirteen minute mark.

Score tied at 1-1.

Hombre Arana remains in control after the thirty second break. He looks to put away his opponent with a
Spider's Web
(Lightning Spiral), but in a great display of agility Xero reverses into a
Tilt-A-Whirl DDT!
Xero makes the cover, but Hombre Arana shows his resilience by kicking out at two.

Xero doesn't waste any time as he drags Hombre Arana and pulls him onto the top rope in preparation for the Xero Chance (Cyclorama), but Hombre Arana has other ideas and battles back with some fists on the top rope. Xero is staggered back and Hombre arana leaps off with the
Spiderana (Dragonrana)
, but Xero catches him in mid-air and reverses it into a powerbomb!

With Arana on the mat Xero climbs to the top rope looking to go high risk. Xero gives a signal to the crowd before leaping off with the
Xero Hour
(Double Rotation Moonsault), but Hombre Arana gets his knees up!

Both men are down for a few seconds before both slowly make it to their feet. Xero charges at Hombre Arana and goes for the
Tilt-A-Whirl DDT
, but Hombre Arana reverses it and nails Xero with the
Spider's Web
(Lightning Spiral)!

One...Two...Three! Hombre Arana wins the match!

Hombre Arana defeats Xero two falls to one in 17:19.

Rating: 59 (C-)

Tag Team Mystery Match:

DISCO Fox and Sky Panther

vs

The Space Age Outlaws (Cosmonaut and Space Ant)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DISCOFox.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SkyPanther.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Cosmonaut6.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/IntergalacticInsect.jpg

The Mystery Team apparently called the Space Age Outlaws tries their best to look tough as the match starts, but Sky Panther and DISCO Fox are all over them once the match starts.

The heels try to get back into the match with some illegal two on one attacks on DISCO Fox, but this soon backfires when Sky Panther jumps in the ring to help his partner and the match ends quickly when Space Ant gets tossed out of the ring and Cosmonaut is hit with a
Disco Drop
(450 Splash) from Fox followed by a
Panthersault
(Springboard Moonsault) from Sky Panther.

DISCO Fox and [W]Sky Panther defeat [L]Cosmonaut and Space Ant in 4:53 via Pinfall.

Rating: 29 (E)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DreadNocturn.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElScorcho.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AlexiaDynamite.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MioNawabe.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/WMD.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SevenBrandt_Alt5.jpg

The Camera cuts to a pretaped video featuring bits of interviews from Dread Nocturne, El Scorcho, Alexia Dynamite, Mio Nawabe, WMD, and Seven Brandt.

Dread Nocturne:
"Seven Brandt, you may hold the title of Grand Champion, but as far as I'm concerned you are nothing more than an imposter. Tonight I'm going to regain the title that rightfully should still be around my waist.

Tonight, you will see terror like you've never seen before. Tonight you will see the Nightmare unleashed."

El Scorcho:
"Last month I had a chance to win the Grand title and I came up short. I'm not here to give excuses for my lose, but I will make one promise. A promise that I'm not going to give up until I've earned the right to be called Grand Champion.

There are many tough opponents on that path, but all the success I've had in POW I owe to the fans, and with their support I know I can become champion."

Alexia Dynamite:
"Seven Brandt, you said some things last week that got me thinking. It's no secret that I've always done what it takes to win, but I won the championship with my own talent; not with the help of a squad of minions.

You know what Seven? I don't care how many of your goons you put in between me and the title, because sooner or later your going to run out of lackeys and it's just going to be me and you; and then we'll see just how much of a champion you are."

Mio Nawabe:
"I've been wrestling for fifteen years. I've won titles in Japan, Mexico, and the USA. I'm a living Joshi Legend, and still you treat me with such disrespect.

I joined HONOR because I'm tired of being overlooked and disrespected. Tonight the Women of Doom are going to show everyone why we're not just the best women's tag team, we're the best period."

WMD:
"Let's get one thing straight. El Scorcho and Alexia Dynamite, neither one of you deserve a shot at the title before me. I'm the most dominant wrestler in this company. I destroy people, and if you step into the ring thinking your going to use me as a stepping stone to a grand title shot then your going to pay for it, because I'm not just here to win matches; I'm here to destroy fools who get in my way."

Seven Brandt:
"I stand before you as the Grand Champion of POW. For too long has this belt been polluted by the stench of jokers masquerading as wrestlers. Finally you have a champion with the courage to stand up for what he believes in and the wisdom to see the truth.

Dread Nocturne, it doesn't matter who I pinned last month for the title, because you don't have what it takes to beat me. You hide behind your mask, and idle threats. Honor isn't about threats, Honor is real. We are the true force in POW, and tonight I'm going to prove it when I hold my hands up in victory."

Rating: 49 (D+)

Tag Team Match:

The Secret Service ("Special Agent" Oliver Owens the 7th and "Codename" Red Falcon)

vs

The Outbreak (Biohazard and Ferocious CHI)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PaulCrowley_alt.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PierreLejosne_Alt1.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AdamManchester_alt.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyChi_alt2.jpg

The matchup between The Secret Service and The Outbreak was a much more technical hold and counter-hold style of match then the two earlier high flying affairs. All four athletes showed good technical skills and it was a very even match up through the early portion of the match.

Eventually a few less than legal double team maneuvers allowed the Outbreak to take control, but the Terror Rising representatives looked like they wanted to do more than just win; but to send a message that Terror Rising was still the dominant stable in POW.

Unfortunately for The Outbreak they weren't able to achieve either of those goals as Red Falcon caught Biohazard with a schoolboy pin that got him down for the three count.

The Secret Service defeat The Outbreak via Pinfall in 9:11.

Rating: 51 (D+)

Agent X gets a microphone from ringside and joins her partners in the ring.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AgentX.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PaulCrowley_alt.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PierreLejosne_Alt1.jpg

Oliver Owens the 7th:
"Rising Dragons, I hope your watching this, because we're making it our mission to take your tag team titles!"

Red Falcon:
"You may have won gold across the globe, but we are the future and the future is now."

Agent X:
"And for the rest of Honor, don't even think of interfering, or you will be eliminated."

Rating: 42 (D)

Tag Team Mystery Match:

Discotheque (Donny Chic and KC "Superfly" Summers)

vs

Los Delicioso (El Hot Dog and El Popcorn)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DonnyChic.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/KCSummer.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElHotDog.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElPopcorn-1.jpg

The Mystery opponents of Discotheque turn out to be long time POW member El Hot Dog who seems to have found himself a tag team partner in the form of the debuting El Popcorn.

This match is mostly comedy as both teams try to play to the crowd with little actual wrestling happening. The end of the match comes after Discotheque break out some funky dance moves that stun El Popcorn long enough for Chic to catch him in a backslide pin for the three count.

[W]Donny Chic and KC Summers defeat El Hot Dog and [L]El Popcorn via Pinfall in 5:46.

Rating: 35 (E+)

Tag Team Match:

Dreamscape (Frightening and Scaremarea)

vs

"Real" Scott Seal and "Lethal Dragon" Toson Soseki

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Frightening.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Scaremare.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ScottSeal.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TosonSoseki.jpg

The tag match between the representatives of Terror Rising and Honor was a bit of an odd one since neither team could really be called crowd favorites. Still the four men in the match were all solid talents and once the match was underway the action itself kept the crowd from being too turned off by the matchup.

Dreamscape had the advantage in team experience, but Toson Soseki had years of experience in both high flying and hardcore brawling and that paired with Scott Seal's size and power made them a formidable pairing.

The match was fairly even throughout, but the end came rather suddenly when Frightening went for a
Yakuza Kick
only for Seal to reverse it into an
Exploder Suplex
that got a three count.

[W]Scott Seal and Toson Soseki defeat [L]Frightening and Scaremare via Pinfall in 9:23

Rating: 45 (D)

Tag Team Non-Title Match:

The Rising Dragons (Akito Nakada and Haruko Yamada)

vs

The Submission Machines (Meido Machine and Pearce Bot)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AkitoNakada.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HarukoYamada.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MeidoMachine.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyPearce_alt1.jpg

As in the previous match neither of these teams were a traditional crowd favorite, but the story of this match seemed to be The Submission Machines playing to the crowd with their usual antics while the ultra serious Rising Dragons wanting nothing to do with them. Despite their antics, Meido Machine and Pearce Bot proved to be a tough challenge for the experienced tag team champions.

The Rising Dragons looked like they were going to take the win when Yamada hit the
Yamada Bomb
(Samoan Driver) on Pearce Bot, but Meido Machine was in for the save and suddenly it was the champions in trouble as Meido has Yamada locked in the
Nyan-Lock
(Keylock).

A desperate save from Nakada broke up the pin, but he too found himself in trouble as Pearce Bot caught him in the
Cyber Lock
(One Legged Boston Crab). Nakada looked in trouble in the center of the ring as the referee checked to see if he was going to submit, but suddenly
Scott Seal
and
Toson Soseki
made their way out from the back.

With the referee paying attention to a possible submission in the ring he didn't see the interfering members of Honor assault Meido on the outside. With Meido neutralized this gave Yamada time to break the hold with a
Superkick
on Pearce. Once recovered Nakada hit the
Nakada Driver
(Michinoku Driver II) on Pearce Bot to get the tainted win.

[W]Akito Nakada and Haruko Yamada defeat Meido Machine and [L]Pearce Bot via Pinfall in 12:11

Rating: 51 (D+)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ScottSeal.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TosonSoseki.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MeidoMachine.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyPearce_alt1.jpg

The Rising Dragons grab their belts and leave with Seal and Soseki while The Submission Machines regroup in the ring looking upset. Meido in particular looks angry as he grabs a microphone.

Meido Machine:
"Honor! Get back here, we're not settled yet."

The Dragons and Soseki look like they're going to take Meido up on his offer, but Seal stops them and instead walks alone to ringside and grabs a microphone for his own.

Scott Seal:
"Just look at yourself, the fact that you're even allowed in this arena disgusts me. You don't deserve to be in the same ring as the champions."

Pearce Bot:
"Response: The only thing disgusting here is your cowardice."

Scott Seal:
"And you, your just as bad as your partner. You two make me sick to my stomach. I'm not going to waste my time fighting you two clowns."

Meido Machine:
"This reminds me of a the situation I was reading about in one of Manga's last night, but we don't have nearly enough outfits for all of you, so instead how about we have ourselves a stipulation match!"

Scott Seal:
"Look you delusional freak, I already told you I've got nothing to prove."

Meido Machine:
"How about this, you and your partner take on us in a two vs two match. No interference, No Honor Members at ringside. If we win we get a title shot, but if you win whoever loses must leave POW."

Seal took a moment to consider the offer.

Pearce Bot:
"Analysis: The high level of perspiration and the quivering of your boots indicates you are having what is called a fear response. This is quite nor-"

The comments clearly annoy Seal as he cuts off Pearce Bot mid-sentance.

Scott Seal:
"We accept the offer! say goodbye to the fans, because there's no way you're winning next month!

Rating: 40 (D-)

Tag Team Match:

Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho

vs

The Women of Destruction (Mio Nawabe and WMD)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AlexiaDynamite.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElScorcho.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/WMD.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MioNawabe.jpg

Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho got off to a hot start on the match as they took the fight to the Women of Destruction, but soon the experience and teamwork of the longtime tag partners took it's toll and the Women of Destruction isolated El Scorcho in their corner.

Nawabe and WMD worked over El Scorcho looking to wear out the luchador and keep him from getting a tag to the former Grand Champion, Alexia Dynamite. It looked like their plan would succeed, but El Scorcho showed heart by kicking out of every pinning attempt including a
Fisherwoman's Suplex
from Mio Nawabe.

The crowd were rallying behind the Luchador and El Scorcho seemed to drawing strength from it is as he battled back against Mio Nawabe and sent her to the mat with a dropkick. El Scorcho crawled over to get the hot tag on Dynamite, but WMD tagged herself in and dragged El Scorcho away from partner. WMD looked to end the comeback as she grabbed El Scorcho and lifted him up for the
Powerbomb
, but the agile luchador slipped out and dived to his corner to make the hot tag to Alexia Dynamite!

Alexia Dynamite leapt into the match all fired up as she fought off both members of the Women of Destruction. She nailed Nawabe with a
Fist Full of Dynamite
(Rolling Punch), but WMD was there to break up the pin. WMD pulled Alexia Dynamite up by her hair, but as she turned around she ate the
Scorch Kick
(Superkick) from El Scorcho!

Nawabe used the distraction to hit El Scorcho from behind and toss him over the rope before going after Dynamite. Nawabe went for the
Fisherwoman's Suplex
, but Alexia Dynamite reversed it into the
Dynamite Lock!
(Twisting Armbar.) Nawabe tried to fight it, but had no choice but to tap out to the painful submission hold.

[W]Alexia Dynamite and El Scorcho defeated [L]Mio Nawabe and WMD in 16:32 via Pinfall.

Grand Title Match:

Seven Brandt
vs
Dread Nocturne

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Grand.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SevenBrandt_Alt5.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DreadNocturn.jpg

The main event of the event was the Grand title re-match between former champion Dread Nocturne current champion Seven Brandt. The battle between two heel faction leaders wasn't a typical main event, but the fans still got into it given the story leading up to it and it being a match between two of the top stars in POW.

The match up is a clash of styles as Seven Brandt attempts to use his technical mastery to take control of the match while Dread Nocturne uses a violent mix of striking and high flying to inflict punishment on his opponent.

The match goes back and forth with neither competitor giving an inch. The match looks like it's over at several points, but each time the toughness of the two men is displayed as both refuse to be defeated. A flurry of knees and kicks to the head gets Dread Nocturne a two count at the thirteen minute mark. Seven Brandt locks in a
STF
in the center of the ring at the sixteen minute mark, but Dread Nocturne drags himself to the ropes to escape the hold. Finally Seven Brandt hits the
Seventh Sign
(Cutthroat Driver) at the twenty minute mark, but somehow Dread Nocturne gets a shoulder up at the last moment!

Seven Brandt is clearly frustrated as pulls Dread Nocturne to his feet. Brandt tries to irish whip Nocturne into the corner, but Nocturne reverses and instead sends the champion crashing into referee Tiny Jackson! Seven Brandt is stunned and Dread Nocturne takes his chance as he grabs him and nails him with the
Light's Out Brainbuster
! Dread Nocturne looks to have a three count, but the referee is down from the impact and can't make the count.

Suddenly
Scott Seal
and
Toson Soseki
run out from the back and charge into the ring. Dread Nocturne meets them in the ring and battles them back, but eventually the numbers game catches up and the two beat down Nocturne in the corner.

Soseki then reaches into his hat to pull out a pair of brass Knuckles as Scott Seal holds him steady, but suddenly
Xero
runs out from the back to make the save! Soseki turns and tries to nail the oncoming luchador with the brass knuckles, but Xero dodges and sends him to the outside with a big kick to the face of "Lethal Dragon."

Seal nails from Xero behind with a clubbing blow, but this distraction allows Dread Nocturne to floor the big man with a
Flying Knee
that sends Scott Seal to the outside.

Suddenly though Seven Brandt is up and he spins Dread Nocturne around and goes for the
Seventh Sign
! No! Dread Nocturne reverses it into the
Light's Out Brainbuster!
Dread Nocturne covers as the referee is getting to his feet.

The crowd counts One...Two...Three! Dread Nocturne raises his hand in the air, but Referee Tiny Jackson pulls his arm down and signals that he hasn't won. Dread Nocturne is furious, but Jackson points to Xero who's down in the ring with Soseki's brass knuckles lying in front of him and signals he's been disqualified.

Seven Brandt defeats Dread Nocturne via DQ in 30:11

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DreadNocturn.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Xero.jpg

Dread Nocturne is on his knees grabbing his head in disbelief as Seven Brandt rolls out of the ring with his title. Xero looks remorseful as he gets to his feet and tries to help Dread Nocturne up. Dread Nocturne slowly gets to his feet with Xero's help. Xero is apologetic as he tries to explains to Dread Nocturne what happened, but Nocturne looks like he's boiling with anger.

Finally Dread Nocturne looks to calm down and extends a hand to Xero in what appears to be a gesture of forgiveness, but after Xero accepts the handshake Dread Nocturne immediately pummels him with a forearm!

Xero is caught off guard as Dread Nocturne has completely lost it as he unloads on his own ally with a series of vicious knees and elbows that leave Xero battered and senseless. Finally Dread Nocturne looks like he's finished, but as he's leaving doubles back and locks Xero in the
Grip of Nightmare (Koji Clutch)
! Xero taps desperately, but Dread Nocturne refuses to let go. Finally the rest of Terror Rising have seen enough and rush down to ringside to stop the assault.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Frightening.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Scaremare.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AdamManchester_alt.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyChi_alt2.jpg

The rest of Terror Rising pull Dread Nocturne off of the now limp Xero. Dread Nocturne looks like he's going to come to blows with his faction members, but instead ducks out of the ring and grabs a microphone.

Dread Nocturne:
"You...You are all incompetent...Every one of you failed me...I should be standing here as your grand champion, but instead I've been sabotaged by my own subordinates! I'm not going to be dragged down by you or anyone else...Not any more...Terror Rising is dead, the nightmare is just beginning."

Dread Nocturne tossed the microphone to the floor and walked to the back alone as the show came to an end.

Rating: 43 (D)

Show Rating: 56 (C-)

New Wrestlers:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElPopcorn-1.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Cosmonaut6.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/IntergalacticInsect.jpg

El Popcorn, Cosmonaut, and Space ant are three randomly generated rookies. I set it so that randomly generated workers were able to work in all areas because I was sick of seeing people who could only work in Australia, the UK, or Europe.

These three are from Canada, Australia, and The UK. None of them are all that talented, but they're cheap which is the most important stat for a jobber. I was happily surprised to get positive chemistry between both of the new tag teams, but don't expect them to be winning many matches in the near future.

Workers Leaving:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Xero.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/EarlRayTravis.jpg

Xero's contract is about to run out, and he isn't interested in resigning. I guess I can understand that logic since he's considered a future star in ILL. Losing Xero isn't so bad since if you factor in his travel costs he was the most expensive member of the roster and I hadn't had much for him to do lately. I used his departure as an excuse to put over Hombre Arana who deserves a higher spot on the card given his talent, and to trigger the breakup of Terror Rising.

Earl Ray Travis is pretty terrible, but I would have been fine with keeping him if he'd be willing to work for less. As it stands he's got enough popularity nationwide to ask for 350$ per show, and it just didn't make sense to keep paying him that much when I could get three rookies for the same price. I wish him luck in his future endeavors, but I seriously doubt he'll be hired by anyone.

Results:

Grand Title Match-

Tag Team Matches-

Discotheque vs ??? & ???

Singles Match-

Hombre Arana vs Xero

Predictions:

Occasional Z: 6/8

Midnightnick: 5/8

Smurphy1014: 4/8

Zergon: 6/8

Tigerkinney: 7/8

Jingo: 3/8

Ultramantis: 4/8

El Super Mantis: 5/8

MJStark: 7/8

Congratulations to Tigerkinney on winning this weeks contest! I haven't yet though of a long term contest prize, so I'm going to instead take a page out of Boltinho's book and allow you to request merchandise of a wrestler/team.

I would also like to thank everyone who took the time to predict the diary as I believe I had the most predictors I've ever had this round. I also thank everyone who voted for this diary in the Mod Diary of the Month poll. I appreciate the award and the support.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Banner.jpg

Paragons of Wrestling presents: Splitting the Atom!

2.16.2013 @ The Westington Arena in Chicago, IL.

Show starts at 3:00 PM, Doors Open at 2:30

POW is presenting Splitting the Atom on February 16th in Chicago. We've got a great card lined up for you with both titles belts on the line and a match to determine who will challenge for the Grand Title at Night Two of the Chaos Tournament. Why not come down and see what POW is all about?

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Grand.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SevenBrandt_Alt5.jpg
VS
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/SkyPanther.jpg

Grand Title Match

Seven Brandt
© vs
Sky Panther

Seven Brandt was able to retain his title last month at Aniversario II, but he did so in controversial fashion and many have still raised doubts about his legitimacy as champion. Tonight he'll put his belt on the line as he goes up against former champion Sky Panther one on one.

Can Sky Panther become a two time Grand Champion or will Seven Brandt's reign continue?

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/POW_Sidekick.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AkitoNakada.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HarukoYamada.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PaulCrowley_alt.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/PierreLejosne_Alt1.jpg

Sidekicks Title Match

The Rising Dragons
© vs
The Secret Service

The Rising Dragons have looked dominant so far as they have yet to lose in tag team competition. Tonight they'll put their belts on the line against the Secret Service, hot off their win over the outbreak. Will this be another victory for the experienced champions or can the Secret Service achieve their mission and win the Tag Team Championship?

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AlexiaDynamite.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DreadNocturn.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElScorcho.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/HombreArana.jpg

Grand Title Number One Contender's Match

Alexia Dynamite
vs
"Nightmare Unleashed" Dread Nocturne
vs

El Scorcho
vs
"The Amazing" Hombre Arana

Four worthy competitors have been selected to compete in a match to decide who will be the number one contender and face Seven Brandt at Night Two of the Chaos Tournament.

Alexia Dynamite is a former Grand Champion and was victorious last month when she teamed with El Scorcho to defeat the Women of Destruction. Will Alexia Dynamite go on to get a shot at becoming a two time Grand Champion?

Dread Nocturne is also a former Grand Champion. He may have lost his champion rematch by controversial means, but the "Nightmare Unleashed" seemingly snapped after the match and is more dangerous than ever. Can the Dangerous and Deranged Dread Nocturne win a shot at taking back his Grand Championship?

El Scorcho has made it his goal to win the POW Grand Champion for two years now. The talented Luchador proved his qualifications when he teamed with Alexia Dynamite to defeat the Women of Destruction last month. Will El Scorcho get one more shot at becoming Grand Champion?

Hombre Arana is a young and exciting luchador who is rising star both in POW and CLLM. Last month Hombre Arana upset Xero in a great matchup and tonight he'll have another shot at scoring what would be a big upset. Can the amazing Mexican "Spider Man" surprise everyone by winning a shot at the Grand Championship?

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MeidoMachine.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyPearce_alt1.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ScottSeal.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TosonSoseki.jpg

Stipulation Tag Team Match

The Submission Machines (Meido Machine and Pearce Bot)

vs

True Violence ("Real" Scott Seal and "Lethal" Toson Soseki)

Last month Scott Seal and Toson Soseki interfered in The Submission Machine's match with the Rising Dragons. The Submission Machines want revenge, but Honor only accepted the match after some stipulations were added.

All Honor members have been banned from ringside under penalty of contract termination. If The Submission Machines win they get a tag team title shot, but if they lose then whoever is pinned or submits must leave POW. Who will come out on top? Find out at Splitting the Atom!

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/LaylaFyre.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/WMD.jpg

Singles Match

"Super" Layla Fyre
vs
WMD

We will also be seeing Layla Fyre taking on WMD in one on one competition. Can the Super Hero come out victorious or will the monster be too much for her? Find out at Splitting the Atom!

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/DonnyChic.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/KCSummer.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/GeoffreyWestminsterII.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TheHighwayman.jpg

vs

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/AdamManchester_alt.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/TonyChi_alt2.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Frightening.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/Scaremare.jpg

Four Man Tag Team Match

Discotheque and The Throwbacks
vs
Dreamscape and The Outbreak

Tonight we will also be featuring a four man tag team match made up of four tag teams who would like to put themselves in the title picture. Can Discotheque find a grove with their former enemies the Throwbacks or will Dreamscape and The Outbreak bounce back after the breakup of Terror Rising?

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/ElPopcorn-1.jpg
vs
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh584/Tiberious4/MioNawabe.jpg

Singles Match

El Popcorn
vs
Mio Nawabe

Tonight we will also see Mio Nawabe go one on one with El Popcorn. Can the rookie score a huge upset over the Joshi Star? Find out at Splitting the Atom.

Predictions:

Grand Title Match-

Seven Brandt vs Sky Panther

Tag Team Title Match-

The Rising Dragons vs The Secret Service

Number One Contender Match-

Alexia Dynamite vs Dread Nocturne vs El Scorcho vs Hombre Arana

Stipulation Match-

The Submission Machines vs True Violence

Four Man Tag Match-

Discotheque and The Throwbacks vs Dreamscape and The Outbreak

Singles Matches-