is the suggestion button just random?

I believe Arlie can correct me on this if I'm wrong, but we discussed this during beta. Your coaches size up the game and make their suggestions. There is a plus or minus to their approximation, hence the reason you see a slight difference in the raw numbers each time you hit the button.

I've also noticed the point spreads are prety much random. Playing as VT, I was a +14 against FSU in the title game. In the game, the AI subbed in a slightly injured player - making him a very very injured player. So, i quit the game without a save and restarted it. I was now a -3! More than a 2 touchdown swing over nothing more than a restart. Subsequent restarts had the line swing mostly between +14 and +7. Is the point spread for each game pretty much a random number too?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not that it really matters, but the point spreads are extremely high as in compared to real life. Plus the polls dont reflect the lines very well, an example I was #3 in the nation playing #10 in that nation at my home. And I was a 14 point dog.

[QUOTE=jbergey_2005]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not that it really matters, but the point spreads are extremely high as in compared to real life. Plus the polls dont reflect the lines very well, an example I was #3 in the nation playing #10 in that nation at my home. And I was a 14 point dog.[/QUOTE] Should have saved and reloaded - you'd probably turn into a 14 point favorite.

Archived