Hey guys,

I really wanna play WMMA, but it's pretty steep at $34.95.

I'm wondering if I should wait for WMMA4 to release or go ahead and buy WMMA3.

If I buy 3 now, I don't want to regret it if WMMA4 gets announced immediately.

I'm just confused cuz I love MMA and want to play the game, but at the same time, I know WMMA4 will be much better (if it gets announced) and if it's coming soon, I rather play that.

If you like the demo, go for it. I thought the price was a bit high at first, but really, $35 isn't bad at all when you consider how much replay value there is in a game like this. Especially once you get into all of the user-created mods and add-ons, or if you simply edit/create a database yourself.

I've tried dropping a few hints about a desire for a WMMA 4, and Adam dropped some hints back that there is nothing yet in the works. (this was last week) :o

Highly recommend buying WMMA 3 and not waiting.

Getting your thirty five bucks out of the game takes about 3 hours. You will play the hell out of WMMA 3 for several months (at least) and be pumped for a part 4 if or when one comes out.

I was skeptical myself before buying WMMA3, seeing as I had never purchased one of Adam's games before. Having said that, I say it's well worth the price to pick it up now. This is one of the few games (including console and other downloads) that has an unending replay value. With the greatness of the default roster plus the various mods out there, I've played for months and I'm still hooked on it.

Of course WMMA4 will have improvements, but considering it probably hasn't even been started yet it makes sense to put the money down. I didn't regret it and I doubt you will.

Archived