A New Power is Rising (May 2012 Edition Available)

A New Power is Rising May 2012 Edition Data

http://www.sendspace.com/file/atqro4

A New Power is Rising May 2012 Edition Data Alt. Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6sha1zlov28ipd5

A New Power is Rising May 2012 Edition Full Picture Pack

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0bvzq2

A New Power is Rising May 2012 Edition Full Picture Pack Alt. Link

http://min.us/mJqq1d9mG

A New Power is Rising May 2012 Edition Full Picture Pack Additional Alt. Link

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21703185/Rise+or+Fall.rar

------------------------------------------------------

Notable Additions & Changes

1. I have removed a few promotion JAPW (i read they'll be closing fairly soon), Evolve (They've merged with DG:USA), Smash (Closed) and OVW (will be re-added in its entirety when i have time to make they're roster)

2. In place of the removed promotions i have added Joshi 4 Hope, Pro Wrestling WAVE and Pro Wrestling Women’s Alliance.

3. I have added around 30-40 female workers (mostly joshi's) to data and i plan to add even more in coming updates.

4. Female workers (mainly joshi & shimmer talents) have received a bit of a stat boost. I know this may annoy some people, but i'm personally a big fan of women's wrestling so if you want lower stats for them revert to an older version this mod or find a different one :).

5. I've added histories for various titles, added around 100 chemistry entries for joshi/shimmer talents, new angles, new relationships etc......

Hope everyone enjoys this and please let me know anything that needs added or fixed.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't tried it yet but awesome to see that you updated your mod. I personally have no complaints about the women getting a boost, a lot of them deserve that. PWWA being added in makes that even better. Thanks for the hard work and the update, I look forward to playing it soon.

Thanks for the mod. Just started a WWE game and noticed a few things.

Should Steve Austin, Trish Stratus, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Val Venis be signed to WWE?

The default WWE logo is a custom logo.

The Great Khali should be signed.

Maybe add Gregory Irons? The bit with Punk last summer made him a pretty big indy worker, I believe

Would it be possible to add Extreme Reunion? All the roster should be in the game already and it might be fun to try to make it work better than Shane.

I think there might be some inaccuracies with Lord Humongous' profile. Not sure if Gunnar Eudy is still working, but pretty sure his birthdate is wrong.

I will edit with anything else... Great Mod. Thanks for all of the hard work

YAY! For the first time ever I feel like I don't need to edit Hailey Hatred's stats.

Also, if you ever get around to adding some more indy promotions. Pro Wrestling Ohio is now known as Prime Wrestling and it seems as though they're getting some hype behind them behind the rebranding.

Absolute Intense Wrestling also draws 200-300 people a show and Brian Kendrick and Colt Cabana just worked for them this weekend and BJ Whitmer is actually a regular on the roster. Mad Man Pondo actually proposed to his girlfriend last night at Night 2 of the JT Lightning Invitational Tournament.

The fact that your promoted that this was made with more Joshi's in mind, makes me excited to play this!

A quick note. You probably shouldn't have dumped SMASH so quickly, given that the promotion is now running under Wrestling New Classic with basically the same roster. They've already had there first show, and a 3 date tour (The longest/only tour SMASH/WNC has ever had I believe) for this month.

edit-

I see quite a few issues, specifially having to do with birth years. I'm going to be pretty quiet on the stat side, do to the fact that its your mod/opinion, but I think the ages could/should be fixed.I do say though, the continued hate against Japanese people having any sort of charisma is prevelent as well.

Shuri is quite a few years younger in real life then in game. She was born in 1989. I believe her to be quite alot more talented then you have her as well, but at least the birth year can be changed.

Makoto's age is also wrong she was born in 1989. Ray was born in Feb 1982. Natsuki Taiyo was born in 1984, and I feel is really quite under rated. Although everyone has low charisma for no reason, Tomoka Nakagawa having a charisma of 46 is especially amusing. I'm stopping here, in the hopes that these are somehow imports, and that you hadn't look at them much yet.

A RW Mod maker who respects women's wrestling? *downloads*

i enjoy your mods but knowing your respect women wrestling this is now my favorite mod

I was a bit weary of boosting their stats as i remember mentioning a few release ago and people didn't seem very keen on the ideal. Its nice to see that there are other women's wrestling fan's out there though :).

Is "NCW's Femme Fatal" in this mod?

Yes.

Thanks for the mod. Just started a WWE game and noticed a few things.

Should Steve Austin, Trish Stratus, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Val Venis be signed to WWE?

The default WWE logo is a custom logo.

Maybe add Gregory Irons? The bit with Punk last summer made him a pretty big indy worker, I believe

Would it be possible to add Extreme Reunion? All the roster should be in the game already and it might be fun to try to make it work better than Shane.

I think there might be some inaccuracies with Lord Humongous' profile. Not sure if Gunnar Eudy is still working, but pretty sure his birthdate is wrong.

I will edit with anything else... Great Mod. Thanks for all of the hard work

I believe Steve Austin, Trish Stratus, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels are all signed to legends contracts and to appear on occasion. As for Val i remeber reading that he resigned with WWE to be an agent.

I totally forgot about Khali, fixed now.

Not that familiar with Gregory Irons or Lord Humongous but ill try to get them added/fixed for the next release

I will not be adding Extreme Reunion. In my opinion any ECW reunion show's at this point are a joke.....

Thanks for the feedback and let me know if you come across anything else that needs fixed

YAY! For the first time ever I feel like I don't need to edit Hailey Hatred's stats.

<3<3<3

Also, if you ever get around to adding some more indy promotions. Pro Wrestling Ohio is now known as Prime Wrestling and it seems as though they're getting some hype behind them behind the rebranding.

Absolute Intense Wrestling also draws 200-300 people a show and Brian Kendrick and Colt Cabana just worked for them this weekend and BJ Whitmer is actually a regular on the roster. Mad Man Pondo actually proposed to his girlfriend last night at Night 2 of the JT Lightning Invitational Tournament.

Hailey is so awesome and underrated :)

Honestly I haven't put a lot of thought in adding more U.S. indy promotions as i've been focusing on adding Japanese and other international promotions. But i'll definitely checkout AIW as i've thought about adding them in the past.

wrestling new classic should replaced smash.

The fact that your promoted that this was made with more Joshi's in mind, makes me excited to play this!

A quick note. You probably shouldn't have dumped SMASH so quickly, given that the promotion is now running under Wrestling New Classic with basically the same roster. They've already had there first show, and a 3 date tour (The longest/only tour SMASH/WNC has ever had I believe) for this month.

Yea i actually read about Wrestling New Classic a bit after i released this. Expect WNC to be in the next version.

Hailey is so awesome and underrated :)

Honestly I haven't put a lot of thought in adding more U.S. indy promotions as i've been focusing on adding Japanese and other international promotions. But i'll definitely checkout AIW as i've thought about adding them in the past.

I've followed Hailey for years and have had a massive crush on her for the same amount of time. I'm pretty proud of her. She started out in my area and now she's living her dream of wrestling in Japan. It's insane to me.

Also, for AIW if they get added to the data, they'd need a working agreement with Chikara as they borrow talent from Chikara almost every show. The Batiri, Ophidian, and Archibald Peck seem to be regulars in AIW lately though.

edit-

I see quite a few issues, specifially having to do with birth years. I'm going to be pretty quiet on the stat side, do to the fact that its your mod/opinion, but I think the ages could/should be fixed.I do say though, the continued hate against Japanese people having any sort of charisma is prevelent as well.

Shuri is quite a few years younger in real life then in game. She was born in 1989. I believe her to be quite alot more talented then you have her as well, but at least the birth year can be changed.

Makoto's age is also wrong she was born in 1989. Ray was born in Feb 1982. Natsuki Taiyo was born in 1984, and I feel is really quite under rated. Although everyone has low charisma for no reason, Tomoka Nakagawa having a charisma of 46 is especially amusing. I'm stopping here, in the hopes that these are somehow imports, and that you hadn't look at them much yet.

Some birthdays are wrong as they were overlooked on my part or i just had to guess as i couldn't locate their actual D.O.B.. For me its hard to rate japanese charisma/mic skills as i don't speak the language or in a lot of cases have the proper knowledge of the worker to accurately do their stats. As for Tomoka Nakagawa/Shuri's stats i intended to go back and revise them but i guess i forgot :o. Also I've only recently started to really follow joshi somewhat regularly so my knowledge at the moment is kinda limited.

No he shouldn't. :p

I'll give this a look tomorrow. I've been pretty interested in trying an ROH game lately.

Edit: Ring of Honor is screwed from the very beginning, isn't it? It's impossible to move up from Regional because you're locked into "Syndication," listed as "Tiny," forever due to the SBG ownership. Wikipedia says that SBG networks "can be received by 24 percent of American households." That deserves to be considered at least "Small," shouldn't it? Or is network size irrelevant?

Ring of Honor is screwed from the very beginning, isn't it? It's impossible to move up from Regional because you're locked into "Syndication," listed as "Tiny," forever due to the SBG ownership. Wikipedia says that SBG networks "can be received by 24 percent of American households." That deserves to be considered at least "Small," shouldn't it? Or is network size irrelevant?

I haven't played a game as ROH in quite a while so i didn't notice this, i'll move the network size up to very small or maybe small in the next release.

For some reason, the pic pack is corrupted whenever I try to download it....

I'll upload the pictures file to mediafire in a bit since some people tend to have issues with sendspace for some reason.

I haven't played a game as ROH in quite a while so i didn't notice this, i'll move the network size up to very small or maybe small in the next release.

Sounds good.

Another thing I noticed is that Andy Leavine (Tough Enough winner, released by WWE twice) has B+/89 Star Quality, while Kevin Steen (one of, if not the hottest worker in the independents right now) is only E+/35. Subjective or not, that's outrageous. Leavine is way too high, and Steen should be at least a 60.

Another thing I noticed is that Andy Leavine (Tough Enough winner, released by WWE twice) has B+/89 Star Quality, while Kevin Steen (one of, if not the hottest worker in the independents right now) is only E+/35. Subjective or not, that's outrageous. Leavine is way too high, and Steen should be at least a 60.

I actually thought i fixed Steen's stats a while back, must of been in a saved game. Regardless it will definitely be fixed in the next release.

Also i've uploaded the picture file to minus.com (was too big for mediafire) and the links in the 1st post.

Damn right you were! :p

Anyway, i'm probably set it around 65 because as much as i like Steen he just doesn't have the look of a major star. To compensate I'd recommend raising his charisma and mic skills just a bit.

He's really similar to Moxley, isn't he? I mean they're great wrestlers with mic skills that scream "top star," but "the look" just isn't there. Its a damn shame.

Thanks for the help. And thanks for re-uploading the pic pack, too. I downloaded it twice and both times WinRAR said it was corrupt.

Edit: Just saw something else. UWF should have a PPV deal with DirecTV. I have no idea why they have one, but they do. And yet, somehow, ROH doesn't anymore. *Sigh*

Archived