A New Power is Rising (May 2012 Edition Available)

A couple more errors involving The Miz:

"The Awesome Truth" is listed as The Miz and Ric Flair.

The greatest tag team of the last decade, Miz and Morrison, isn't included at all.

Also, The Undertaker only has 83 menace, while a big buffoon like The Big Show has 100. That's definitely flipped. Hell, even Khali's menace is 85.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can go through and tell me which ppv deals are irrelevant that'd be great as i honestly don't know much on the subject.

I'm glad your enjoying the data and please let me know any other inconsistency's you come across :).

I certainly will when I get a chance! There might be a few issues with TV contracts so I'll look at them too.

With regard to Superstars and NXT, the only solutions are to make them A Shows, or to put them onto a network that is already broadcasting a WWE A Show (in this case, USA or Syfy). The way the game works means that you cannot have B shows on a stand alone network without already having an A show.

Thanks for the feedback and while i understand some people would like to play as extreme reunion i just don't see the point in adding them as their not even really what i'd call a promotion. Anyway they will have mostly likely stopped running shows by the next release of the data which targeted for late June/early July.

As for the pictures I'd recommend using the gamefront link...

Pics are back. John Laurinaitis was born in 1965, not 1962. But the month is correct. When you have doubts with the dates, check WIkipedia or similar sites. It will help you a lot.

Edit: The Udertaker is set to be called The Undertaker and is set to have the Alter Ego: "Jamie Noble". You should set his name to Mark Calaway and his Alter Ego to "The Undertaker". And you should give the Jamie Noble Alter Ego to James Gibson (the actual Jamie Noble, who has no Alter Ego).

Pics are back. John Laurinaitis was born in 1965, not 1962. But the month is correct. When you have doubts with the dates, check WIkipedia or similar sites. It will help you a lot.

Edit: The Udertaker is set to be called The Undertaker and is set to have the Gimmick: "Jamie Noble". YOu should set his name to Mark Calaway and his gimmick to "The Undertaker". And you should give the Jamie Noble gimmick to James Gibson (the actual Jamie Noble, who has no giimick).

? In my data Undertaker's gimmick is Deadman, and Nobles is Redneck.

? In my data Undertaker's gimmick is Deadman, and Nobles is Redneck.

Same here. I thought maybe he meant move set or something, but that's right, too. No idea what you're talking about, Shawn haha.

Yep. Just checked, Undertaker's alter ego is Jamie Noble.

My bad, i meant Alter Ego. I was thinking Alter Ego and writing gimmick! :D

A couple more errors involving The Miz:

"The Awesome Truth" is listed as The Miz and Ric Flair.

The greatest tag team of the last decade, Miz and Morrison, isn't included at all.

Also, The Undertaker only has 83 menace, while a big buffoon like The Big Show has 100. That's definitely flipped. Hell, even Khali's menace is 85.

Fixed The Awesome Truth and added The Miz & John Morrison. Also I'll look over the menace settings for WWE and make adjustments where needed.

I certainly will when I get a chance! There might be a few issues with TV contracts so I'll look at them too.

With regard to Superstars and NXT, the only solutions are to make them A Shows, or to put them onto a network that is already broadcasting a WWE A Show (in this case, USA or Syfy). The way the game works means that you cannot have B shows on a stand alone network without already having an A show.

I have NXT as an "A" show for FCW so that shouldn't be an issue, as for superstars i guess i'll move it to USA. And again thanks for sorting through TV/PPV deals.

Edit: The Udertaker is set to be called The Undertaker and is set to have the Alter Ego: "Jamie Noble". You should set his name to Mark Calaway and his Alter Ego to "The Undertaker". And you should give the Jamie Noble Alter Ego to James Gibson (the actual Jamie Noble, who has no Alter Ego).

Fixed.

The next release will most likely be out at the end of June or early July. A bit of a wait i know but "unregistered" is overhauling the Japanese data for me and i want to give him plenty of time to get it done.

Alrighty :)

Thankyou for the May Update for this mod.

I only have a question, and I've seen it in other mods as well. The stat reputation being utilized heavily (not bad or anything, most only knock it down about 15 or 20 points at most- 80 or more on it)... I thought that stat was mainly a "game stat", not really a stat to worry about unless someone is black-listed or something is really screwy with them (New Jack for example)... Otherwise it should be set to 100 at the beginning of play. Then as we play the game, the stat would move depending on gameplay/what happens in the game as an added gameplay experience. Am I wrong about that?

as far as i recall, reputation is their rep in the business how the game percieves them, respect on the other hand should be set depending on how new they are in the business and how many matches they have had. It is the stat tht goes with the young lion besides age

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&view=gimmicks&letter=&name=Televisa+Deportes

http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bsuche

These are best 2 sites

Thankyou for the May Update for this mod.

I only have a question, and I've seen it in other mods as well. The stat reputation being utilized heavily (not bad or anything, most only knock it down about 15 or 20 points at most- 80 or more on it)... I thought that stat was mainly a "game stat", not really a stat to worry about unless someone is black-listed or something is really screwy with them (New Jack for example)... Otherwise it should be set to 100 at the beginning of play. Then as we play the game, the stat would move depending on gameplay/what happens in the game as an added gameplay experience. Am I wrong about that?

as far as i recall, reputation is their rep in the business how the game percieves them, respect on the other hand should be set depending on how new they are in the business and how many matches they have had. It is the stat tht goes with the young lion besides age

I believe everyone starts with 100 reputation in the default data, and I remember discussion on it before. The stat is reserved for gameplay experience, or as other's have pointed out... bad things to make the company look bad, or stuff like Teddy Hart did, etc., I believe.

As I said, I've only seen it go down 15 to 20 points in most mods, but I see 5 and 10 points as well, quite often. I guess you could say it's heavily modded, but very lightly?

From the help file itself:

His reputation within the industry. It will default to 100% as the worker has done nothing wrong, and go down for things like showing up late or getting into fights.

I haven't seen anything to lead me to believe that it shouldn't be defaulted to 100, and work from there (Obvious trouble-makers and the like should probably be modded, but if they do it anyways, they will generate it themselves anyways).

<p>While helping Future Legend here with the Japanese wrestling scene for the next update, I just had the strangest experience.</p><p> </p><p>

I've had to bio/create a 12 year old girl and then a 27 year old women, and the girl has more experience. Man, Ice Ribbon is both great,weird, and wrong all at the same time. I think my brain needs a break for a moment.</p>

Weird thing going on with your data or maybe its the game. I'm WWE and i want to move Superstars to Tuesday to tape along with Smackdown and make RAW a 3 hour show. When i try to do that and then create a new game i keep getting an error telling me more then one show from the same promotion is running that day. I can keep Superstars on Monday and the game will start fine. I move it to Tuesday and the game doesn't want me to do that for some reason.

Weird thing going on with your data or maybe its the game. I'm WWE and i want to move Superstars to Tuesday to tape along with Smackdown and make RAW a 3 hour show. When i try to do that and then create a new game i keep getting an error telling me more then one show from the same promotion is running that day. I can keep Superstars on Monday and the game will start fine. I move it to Tuesday and the game doesn't want me to do that for some reason.

This is because ECW on Syfy (off-air show) is scheduled for Tuesday, delete it or move it to another day and this should fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived