BUSHIDO PRO: Ghetto Samurai [C-Verse]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hate to do this, especially in someone's diary, but question bump.

Made them using GIMP; an open source programme that's similar to photoshop. The font in the art varies; the Japanese style font is Gang of Three. The grunge font is Dead Kansas.

Whaaaaaaaat? E+ rating from BBS/Sayeed? What is this madness? I mean, neither of them's going to be that over, but still! Did they have chemistry issues? Actually, lack of psych may have hurt a bit...

Still. Should have called CULT vs. Brazilians - sounded like the CULT had more of a character, which is a good indicator.

Good show, like the writing style, like the presentation, keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

For those wonder what the deal with this diary is currently; laptop is currently out for repairs. My screen basically rapidly burnt out over a number of days and I've to get it replaced. When I get it back I'll try and get the new show out double quick.

For those wonder what the deal with this diary is currently; laptop is currently out for repairs. My screen basically rapidly burnt out over a number of days and I've to get it replaced. When I get it back I'll try and get the new show out double quick.

Good.

I know I am late to the party but I like this idea. Makes me realize that if WuTang/Wrestling and Anime joined together, shot up some steroids and then downed a few gallons of bath salts that it would be EPIC.

Dig it bro. Layout is sweet, like stolen candy from a baby sweet.

Glad it will be back up and running.

-Yoshi-

Archived