Anyone Out There With a WMMA 2 Mod Lying Around

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get back into WMMA 2. I'm looking to get a real-world mod and I was having no luck finding a working download for one. The only reason I ask her e is because the WMMA 2 mod forum is dead and I was thinking some of you must have one stashed somewhere. I tried the link in the other forum but it comes up dead. What can you do.

Anyway, any help would be cool lads.

<p>if you go to the wmma2 mod forum and then go to the display options and going to the beginning option there might be a working link in one of the mods?</p><p> </p><p>

Maybe try messaging tag or one of the creators on here, you might get quicker results mate.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Smithy" data-cite="Smithy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33931" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe try messaging tag or one of the creators on here, you might get quicker results mate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> tag doesn't have any wmma 2 one, can you possibly post any mods you get on this thread please?</p>

Guest Asaemon
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get back into WMMA 2. I'm looking to get a real-world mod and I was having no luck finding a working download for one. The only reason I ask her e is because the WMMA 2 mod forum is dead and I was thinking some of you must have one stashed somewhere. I tried the link in the other forum but it comes up dead. What can you do.

Anyway, any help would be cool lads.

Which mod are you looking for?

I have As real as it gets, tap or snap and modern warriors.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sabu" data-cite="Sabu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33931" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>do you still have that file?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Any chance anyone has an MW7 or 8 file lying around on their PC that they could upload? Just got my license back for WMMA2, and all the mod threads are down. Would be massively appreciated, cannot be doing with hassle of building one myself!</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Asaemon" data-cite="Asaemon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33931" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/38875651/file.html" rel="external nofollow">MW 7.0</a></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> nice.</p>

Archived