Sorry to post a thread like this but im trying to get hold of Genadi, just wondering if anyone could help me get hold of him, (im trying to get permission to use his mod as a base for one im working on and thinking of releasing

IF I were a betting man, I would say to go ahead and complete the mod using his as a base. If nothing else you would get personal use out of it, but I think it's more then likely that he will give you permission... I've never heard of him saying no.

What I mean is, I wouldn't hold off on making it, just hold off on releasing til' you get an official word from him.

IF I were a betting man, I would say to go ahead and complete the mod using his as a base. If nothing else you would get personal use out of it, but I think it's more then likely that he will give you permission... I've never heard of him saying no.

What I mean is, I wouldn't hold off on making it, just hold off on releasing til' you get an official word from him.

Genadi is a great guy and always seems to give permission when asked.

Genadi is having some problems with his account but he messaged me on facebook to say that you are welcome to use any of his mods as a base. :)

Great news Derek B.

Archived