Rated-R Angle Pack For TEW2010

Enclosed is a link to a set of 352 "lite", loosely EWR-inspired angles for TEW2010. The pack was built on an up-converted version of Idol's TEW2005 pack, though I've re-organized a lot of things, deleted a few unnecessary angles, added in a bunch of new ones that really needed to be included, tweaked lots of minimum and maximum run times for realism, and fixed participant roles broken from up-conversion through three different iterations of the game. It's not "complete" yet -- none of the angles have Auto Names, the Risk levels seem to be one grade higher than they really should be, and there are some things I still need to add -- but it functions pretty well as-is, and totally eliminates the need to sift through 4,000 angles to run a simple backstage promo.

Simplicity and the elimination of redundancy was my primary goal with this set, so things like "Backstage Attack" angles and "Run In Attack" angles have been merged into "Attack" angles, while things like "Post-Match Attack" angles have been eliminated altogether. They're all mechanically the same and I've re-written the commentary to be generic enough to work in any situation. That said, while I've trimmed lots of things down, I've beefed others way up. Manager angles in particular I went a bit crazy with. Each Manager angle has a version that rates on Overness, one that rates on Menace, and one that rates on Sex Appeal, so you can get relative unknowns that aren't good speakers but are menacing or attractive over a bit more easily by pairing them with a mouthpiece -- just like in real life. These work well for stables too, as each angle has a version with different numbers of workers. You can use the Manager angles to have a stable leader hype his group of seven menacing men who have taken your company by storm, or to have a manager hype her super-attractive female tag team. Video angles function similarly, so you can hype debuting workers based on their Overness, their Entertainment, their Menace, or their Sex Appeal. Most angle packs I've seen don't really allow you to use traits like Menace and Sex Appeal to your advantage, so I've tried to correct that here.

In any event, the link's below. All the credit in the world goes to Idol, who really did the majority of the legwork on these. I checked with him before posting this so it's no biggie, but, still, credit to him.

Let me know if you any thoughts or ideas or anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jkboumqpi4sqk99

Archived